stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Coffee good for keeping on the go?

hey so I go to bed early and wake up early and fresh but throughout the day the tiredness is wiping me out, I need caffeine I think, but coffee tastes gross but I want to get round it and get into coffee, what are some good types and styles that don't taste like mud?

thanks!

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stonewench View Post
    hey so I go to bed early and wake up early and fresh but throughout the day the tiredness is wiping me out, I need caffeine I think, but coffee tastes gross but I want to get round it and get into coffee, what are some good types and styles that don't taste like mud?

thanks!
    like brands of beans or like coffee drinks? They also have caffeine pills and energy drinks and caffeinated tea
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^

If you really just don't like the taste of coffee, those are good alternatives.

Are you adding creamer or anything to your coffee? A lot of people don't like black coffee, but add a little bit of creamer, half and half, sugar, anything to sweeten it a bit and it could make a big difference
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Preworkout dude. Find a good preworkout with low beta alanine content and have half the recommended serving. Works out similar to 1.5 coffees and tastes pretty nice too.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is my two sense as someone who ran a non profit coffee shop and trained in Seattle and Portland with stumptown and gone to Central American and seen coffee harvested and roasted it with locals

Get good beans. Places like Starbucks always burn the shots of espresso. If the shot turns black before adding cream/milk/water normally it’s burnt and bitter

Look for beans that are not harvested green, and ideally dark yellow tend to be the least bitter

Look for light roasts

Cream helps a lot and lates. If not a little steamed soy does wonders

Look for under flavors of nutty/caramel/spice, avoid black tea flavors and dark chocolate or citrus

French press is pretty amazing. Instant coffee is garbage and pre ground beans. Store beans in the freezer too.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing darker than medium roast. Dark roasts fukk with flavor. No cream, no sugar, no other bullsht. Grind beans yourself.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    β’»β“Šβ’Έβ“€ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that the coffee-hating OP isn't really looking to get into coffee, and is also aware of other forms of caffeine.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that the coffee-hating OP isn't really looking to get into coffee, and is also aware of other forms of caffeine.
    Tbf, OP did ask for coffee recommendations

Though given the general vibe of the post, I was a little surprised by that
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just keep drinking it and you will learn to like it.

But then again I have been up for 3hrs and I am on my 5th coffee so I am slightly bias.

My missus doesn't like coffee but likes cappuccino and lattes so just try that instead, you wont regret coming to the dark side of coffee drinking.

One thing you will learn though with coffee more you drink the greater tolerance you build so if you actually want to use caffeine as a pick me up then consuming it sparely for those moments needed. As for the rest of us evil high coffee drinkers we are passed hope of any stimulation effects, we drink it for the enjoyment.
    Last edited by hardyboysare; 02-19-2021 at 02:35 AM.

Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creamer!!!!

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or look into why you feel wiped out during the day.

Are you training too hard and/or with too much volume?

Are deloading frequently enough?

Is your sleep quality poor?

Do you have poor carb tolerance perhaps?

Are you under eating calories?

More caffeine is rarely the best solution.

Pointy Nips Of Peace StrongFella's Avatar
    StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You might just not have a taste for coffee. These days, there are plenty of relatively healthy alternatives (in moderation) that taste great. Bang Emergy, for example.
    NPC Bodybuilder, former U.S. Navy
    ***Muay Thai Crew***
    ***Wrestling Crew***
    ***Black Crew***