Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    13 curses to wish upon Ted Cruz.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politic...snow-to-drink/

Spoiler!
    Beginning Injury Recovery lifting. Mountain Biking is my cardio and leg routine. Ankle is improving.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sabatoge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Complain that politicians don't do anything
    Complain that politicians do things just to pander or for a photo op

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Ted Cruz did the right thing by getting his family out of that ice box. I cringe at all the people mourning over the fact Ted Cruz doesn’t care about Texans. News flash: politicians don’t care about you nor should they or anyone else care more about you than their own family. It is up to each person and family to prepare for worst case scenarios where the government is too immobilized to act. Cruz realized how this would look as he left and he immediately returned to suffer with everyone else.

One must wonder if Texans invested less in windmills and solar panels and more in efficient forms of energy which were less affected by the harsh weather if they would not be suffering so much right now. Of course, there are many other things that should be done but we have to make more realistic choices and less symbolic virtue signaling.
    I am going to assume you are ignorant rather than idiotic...

Our natural gas providers freezing is the primary reason for the energy crisis. Anybody believing the windmill theory is incorrect. Windmills and solar outperformed expectations. I'm not bashing Nat Gas or the providers, this was an ERCOT failure to notify, prevent and manage.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02...rbines-frozen/

No, frozen wind turbines aren’t the main culprit for Texas’ power outages

Lost wind power was expected to be a fraction of winter generation. All sources — from natural gas, to nuclear, to coal, to solar — have struggled to generate power during the storm that has left millions of Texans in the dark.

An official with the Electric Reliability Council of Texas said Tuesday afternoon that 16 gigawatts of renewable energy generation, mostly wind generation, were offline. Nearly double that, 30 gigawatts, had been lost from thermal sources, which includes gas, coal and nuclear energy.

By Wednesday, those numbers had changed as more operators struggled to operate in the cold: 45 gigawatts total were offline, with 28 gigawats from thermal sources and 18 gigawatts from renewable sources, ERCOT officials said.

“Texas is a gas state,” said Michael Webber, an energy resources professor at the University of Texas at Austin.
    Beginning Injury Recovery lifting. Mountain Biking is my cardio and leg routine. Ankle is improving.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    -Trump says look at taking guns and asking questions later after tragic incident, nothing happens.
    z4v4: "OMG Trump eroding 2A with words saying take guns ask questions later! WHAT A POS CON!"

bullittev: words dont matter as much as policy
    z4v4: YES THEY DO

-Biden says ban all standard magazines, all AR-platforms, registration necessary in all facets
    z4v4: "Its only been a month, give him some time!"

Why dont you treat both administrations with the same standard since you self-identify as a nonpartisan? Based on these interactions you are obviously not even close to nonpartisan

just re-read this interaction, lmfao. cant wait to see the spineless squirming/non-answer
    Words do matter in regards to what actions a person may take. It's literally why words exist.

Aside from that, all your fabricated quotes are just that - fabricated.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The best hope he has a shaving his beard and people getting confused between him and the guy that went to Cancun.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    did you even read my post retard? I said they were barely reporting at the time I made my post.
    You can say whatever you want but it's obviously bullchit. I found multiple sources before I posted in this thread and I posted before you.

Please point out in my post where I dismissed it as fake news

I'll wait, reading comprehension of peace, lmfao.
    I won't make you wait long:

Maybe he has something planned? idk. hard to say with all the fake news that goes around. Like for example, the OP is just a picture of Ted Cruz boarding a plane, how do we know it's destination and is there any other sources?

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Words do matter in regards to what actions a person may take. It's literally why words exist.

Aside from that, all your fabricated quotes are just that - fabricated.
    LOL:
    Originally Posted by BullittEV
    cant wait to see the spineless squirming/non-answer
    z4v4: Words matter!

Biden admin proposes extremely harsh anti-2A legislation:

Originally Posted by z4v4
    Lmao. Dude hasn't even been on the job for a month yet. Hold your horses, son.
    Do words matter or not? Youre not being consistent here.

Or you could just finally be a man, consolidate the little amount of test you have and just admit you are partisan against the Trump admin
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL:

z4v4: Words matter!

Biden admin proposes extremely harsh anti-2A legislation:

Do words matter or not? Youre not being consistent here.
    Cool. Now post the quotes I was replying to and make them linkable.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cool. Now post the quotes I was replying to and make them linkable.
    Why? You condemned the Trump admin for words, but not the Biden admin. Oh, I get it, you dont actually want to admit what you are.

Sure, then.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3&p=1631555443

Perfect chance to prove your standard, show me where you've condemned the Biden administration in the same way you condemned the Trump administration?
    I mean, we just had this conversation the other day. Maybe you should just use your memory instead of sleazily trying to push the conversation nowhere.

Or you could just finally grow a set of balls, consolidate the little amount of test you have and just admit you are partisan against the Trump admin

Too bad you never joined the military, you could have been fixed into at least the minimal type of man our country would need early on.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Why? You condemned the Trump admin for words, but not the Biden admin. Oh, I get it, you dont actually want to admit what you are.

Sure, then.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3&p=1631555443

I mean, we just had this conversation the other day. Maybe you should just use your memory instead of sleazily trying to push the conversation nowhere.

Or you could just finally grow a set of balls, consolidate the little amount of test you have and just admit you are partisan against the Trump admin

Too bad you never joined the military, you could have been fixed into at least the minimal type of man our country would need early on.
    So here - last sentence:

You keep calling me effeminate etc., yet you keep screeching like a little girl that had her Barbie doll stolen by her little brother.

As for Biden and 2A, you're the donkey who said "words don't matter" so what are you bitching about? Seems like I'm the only one who has a right to bitch about it because I do think words matter.
    There ya go.

Lol @ "I'm a military man. I'm a real man. You're a female because you didn't join the corps."

You need a new schtick, son.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There ya go.

Lol @ "I'm a military man. I'm a real man. You're a female because you didn't join the corps."

I think Bullit is 1st generation American, he's still in the try hard phase of feeling he needs to prove himself worthy.

So here - last sentence:

There ya go.

Youre a female because you act like a female, has nothing to do with the military. (I was saying that was your only hope, idk why you changed the intent of it)

Not sure if youre actually too triggered to read because I directly answered this whataboutism with a single standard:

I already stated I am not judging the Biden administration on this proposal until legislation is passed, doofus. I have not condemned them just as I didnt condemn Trump for "words."
    Read it again, because you seem to make this mistake, often

I dont know how you dont see it humiliating that you cant take the most simplest of L's. Why? Can you really not admit you just hate Trump and are partisan against him? Is humility something that was never taught to you? It's clear cut evidence here with your response to the 2A comments, lmfao, clown world.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    I think Bullit is 1st generation American, he's still in the try hard phase of feeling he needs to prove himself worthy.
    I think he's a first generation thinker, too.

I dont know how you dont see it humiliating that you cant take the most simplest of L's. Why? Can you really not admit you just hate Trump and are partisan against him? It's clear cut evidence here with your response to the 2A comments, lmfao, clown world.
    I'm not partisan against Trump. If he were a Democrat (which he's been his whole life and likely still is when he's not frauding) or Libertarian or Patriot or whatever the fukk you want to call him, my comments/criticisms would be identical.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please for the love of God, stop saying windmills.

As someone who worked for a few years in wind energy and the last 6 or so primarily in underground utilities, specifically water, I am absolutely astonished how unaware and frankly stupid many of you are.

"That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works."
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Text messages from Cruz's wife pretty much confirms this was hastily put together. Cruz lying his fukking ass off.

https://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruzs-can...131625217.html

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Ted Cruz did the right thing by getting his family out of that ice box. I cringe at all the people mourning over the fact Ted Cruz doesn’t care about Texans. News flash: politicians don’t care about you nor should they or anyone else care more about you than their own family. It is up to each person and family to prepare for worst case scenarios where the government is too immobilized to act. Cruz realized how this would look as he left and he immediately returned to suffer with everyone else.
    I'm gonna stop you right there. While it's true that the majority of polticians don't care about the people over which they govern, this is not a positive thing nor the the way things should be. What's the point of paying taxes, and having a government, if the politicians don't give a fukk about society and are only in it to make their pockets fat? One of the biggest arguments for even having a government system, is that it allows individual people something to fall back on in times of crisis due to the vast amount of power and resources government has.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't post it all as one for some reason keep getting access denied so part 2.

One must wonder if Texans invested less in windmills and solar panels and more in efficient forms of energy which were less affected by the harsh weather if they would not be suffering so much right now. Of course, there are many other things that should be done but we have to make more realistic choices and less symbolic virtue signaling.
    People need to stop saying this. The current crisis has nothing to with wind turbines and solar panels. Firstly, it has been repeatedly proven that the aforementioned forms of energy are more than capable of working in colder climates when properly equipped. https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottca...h=ade15d31f595

Secondly and most importantly, Texas's coal, gas, and nuclear facilities which together produce 80 percentof the state's electricity supply, and which bear a much greater repsonsibility for the current crisis, have also been struggling due to the fact that none of their equipment has been designed to handle the cold weather.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-56085733
    Last edited by kingmanaverage; 02-19-2021 at 10:01 AM.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    I can't post it all as one for some reason keep getting access denied so part 2.

People need to stop saying this. The current crisis has nothing to with wind turbines and solar panels. Firstly, it has been repeatedly proven that the aforementioned forms of energy are more than capable of working in colder climates when properly equipped. https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottca...h=ade15d31f595

Secondly, and most importantly, Texas' coal, gas, and nuclear facilities which together produce 80 percentof Texas' electricity supply, and which bear a much greater repsonsibility for the current crisis have also been struggling, due to the fact that none of their equipment has been designed to handle the cold weather.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-56085733
    The point is they should have been upgrading their systems as opposed to wasting resources on green tech which is only a fraction as efficient.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    The point is they should have been upgrading their systems as opposed to wasting resources on green tech which is only a fraction as efficient.
    I cannot type an adequate response to you without insulting you; your lack of understanding or at least utilizing a google search is stunning. Start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_Texas

Having a diversified grid is one of the smartest things our state has ever done.

I'm not partisan against Trump. If he were a Democrat (which he's been his whole life and likely still is when he's not frauding) or Libertarian or Patriot or whatever the fukk you want to call him, my comments/criticisms would be identical.
    What does this have to do with party lines? (It doesn't. Herp derp Biden could have an R and Trump a D and I'd ask the same question) Think. You were presented with the same exact issue in regards to the 2A from both administrations. Why is your response much more condemning to one than the other?

This is a basic, direct question that is continuously avoided for one reason: You dont have it in you to take an L. I refuse to believe youre that dense you cant see such a simple concept. (again, this has nothing to do with what letter is next to their names)

Originally Posted by Seatard
    I think Bullit is 1st generation American, he's still in the try hard phase of feeling he needs to prove himself worthy. /
    Originally Posted by z4v4
    I think he's a first generation thinker, too.
    What did I do or say that would show I need to prove myself worthy?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew

Florida is GOAT

AriSillieZ4WincelMunkeGoo MMeadows11's Avatar
    MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11 MMeadows11
    -Trump says look at taking guns and asking questions later after tragic incident, nothing happens.
    z4v4: "OMG Trump eroding 2A with words saying take guns ask questions later! WHAT A POS CON!"

bullittev: words dont matter as much as policy
    z4v4: YES THEY DO

-Biden says ban all standard magazines, all AR-platforms, registration necessary in all facets
    z4v4: "Its only been a month, give him some time!"

Why dont you treat both administrations with the same standard since you self-identify as a nonpartisan? Based on these interactions you are obviously not even close to nonpartisan

just re-read this interaction, lmfao. cant wait to see the spineless squirming/non-answer
    I've never seen someone live rent free in someone else's head the way I - oops, I mean z4v4 - lives in this Bullitt dude's head.

This Bullitt guy is so b*tched out, he probably recounts these forum exchanges with friends and associates to get affirmation for his weak replies.

#SAD

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Meanwhile, at Camp David...

Joe Biden, Playing as Luigi, Wins in Mario Kart Race Against Granddaughter at Camp David

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayarbie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm gonna stop you right there. While it's true that the majority of polticians don't care about the people over which they govern, this is not a positive thing nor the the way things should be. What's the point of paying taxes, and having a government, if the politicians don't give a fukk about society and are only in it to make their pockets fat? One of the biggest arguments for even having a government system, is that it allows individual people something to fall back on in times of crisis due to the vast amount of power and resources government has.
    Agreed. Vote Libertarian.

What does this have to do with party lines? (It doesn't. Herp derp Biden could have an R and Trump a D and I'd ask the same question) Think. You were presented with the same exact issue in regards to the 2A from both administrations. Why is your response much more condemning to one than the other?

This is a basic, direct question that is continuously avoided for one reason: You dont have it in you to take an L. I refuse to believe youre that dense you cant see such a simple concept. (again, this has nothing to do with what letter is next to their names)

What did I do or say that would show I need to prove myself worthy?
    Again, like bumblebee, you think if I don't say something, that I must by default not have a problem with it. That's silly, I'm here to tell you, yet again.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I cannot type an adequate response to you without insulting you; your lack of understanding or at least utilizing a google search is stunning. Start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_Texas

Having a diversified grid is one of the smartest things our state has ever done.

WTF does this have to do with my point???

Wind & Solar aren't even close ot being as efficient, so the resources used to get to 16% wind on your pie chart, would have been better spent upgrading the existing gas & coal.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ted Cruz going to Mexico has nothing to do with government crisis response. That's not his job.

Generally speaking It would be nice of all of our leaders were in it for the right reasons but that rarely happens.

Only selfish power hungry people go the extra mile to get these kinds of positions. Your average good person who cares isn't power hungry enough to bother. He'll just do his part on the side.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Why are you trying to incite a riot?
    Lol impeachment incoming

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I am going to assume you are ignorant rather than idiotic...

Our natural gas providers freezing is the primary reason for the energy crisis. Anybody believing the windmill theory is incorrect. Windmills and solar outperformed expectations. I'm not bashing Nat Gas or the providers, this was an ERCOT failure to notify, prevent and manage.

You didn’t understand my comments. That link is deceptive comparing the amount of power that was lost from natural gas compared to wind or solar. What matters is the percentage of wind that went down and the cost of relying on it compared to more cost effective and robust sources of energy.