TXX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you guys usually get head ?

Can you guys put me on game as how I can get head?

1.) How do you guys usually get a girl to go down on you? I'm not talking about getting head from a gf in a relationship but rather girls that you're acquainted with and hang out with.

a.) Do the girls just go for it?
    b.)Do you ask/command her " would you be down to suck the dick?"
    c.) Is the conversation always sexual in nature before it happens?

From your guy's experience how does it usually happen?

For instance,

I gave my neighbor a ride home one time and she pretty much had her body facing me the whole time in the car and when I parked we just sat there talking about dating for the most part . Just from her body language and energy I felt like I could get a bj from her, especially because she was facing me the whole time but ended up just walking her upstairs and going to our separate units. What could I've done differently in this situation?

another example/scenario would be

Say I'm smoking with a girl at a view, do I start rubbing on her legs etc ?

Serious answers guys, I'm lacking in this area and I feel that I've missed a number of bj opportunities because I didn't know exactly what to do. Getting a solo bj is a bit different than getting sex and that's usually the only time I get head is right before sex with a girl I'm already hooking up with.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I usually just walk up and hand them a couple 20s.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TXX3 View Post

1.) How do you guys usually get a girl to go down on you? I'm not talking about getting head from a gf in a relationship but rather girls that you're acquainted with and hang out with.

For instance,

I gave my neighbor a ride home one time and she pretty much had her body facing me the whole time in the car and when I parked we just sat there talking about dating for the most part . Just from her body language and energy I felt like I could get a bj from her, especially because she was facing me the whole time but ended up just walking her upstairs and going to our separate units. What could I've done differently in this situation?

Serious answers guys, I'm lacking in this area and I feel that I've missed a number of bj opportunities because I didn't know exactly what to do. Getting a solo bj is a bit different than getting sex and that's usually the only time I get head is right before sex with a girl I'm already hooking up with.
    I don’t think women just hand these out because you gave them a ride home. Some maybe but this isn’t the norm. Try some apps giving you an opportunity to hook up. Also, give a lot, get a lot. I’ve typically given her oral sex and made her cum before I get anything.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless she's young and thinks she should do oral only a few times before having sex, then develop rapport and ask/talk about what turns you on.

The scenarios you're describing are few and far between. The majority of encounters happen when you have privacy.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Lmao!!!!!!!!

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

For instance,

Don’t over think it, here’s what’s worked for me

With tinder or bumble in advance of meeting I got into sexual humor fast. This led to being “ok” to talking openly about sex. Naturally after this feel out process you send the obligatory dick pic. At this point the only thing left is the live version.

You can talk about how fast she’ll go down on you when you meet or when you do and you start making out just put their hand on it. Chances of them NOT doing anything are slim. They feel it’s not my fault if I go down on him he initiated.

Remember, not rocket science these girls sometimes have low self esteem and giving you head is doing them a favor.

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You will need to start with the sexual conversation. Doing this with humor / in jest is really effective. Keeps the conversation light and fun. Also gives you plenty of room to steer the conversation either more forward / throttle back depending on how well you two are connecting.

Then what has ALWAYS worked for me is to say how you “appreciate the effort, and love giving, but have thought blowjobs were a bit overrated”. This usually will get their attention, and they will be a bit surprised. This then gives you the opportunity to in very general terms say how in the past you’ve just never been “wowed” by them, and can’t finish.

Girls LOVE finding ways to show dominance / compete with / be better than other girls. Especially ex’s.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    You will need to start with the sexual conversation. Doing this with humor / in jest is really effective. Keeps the conversation light and fun. Also gives you plenty of room to steer the conversation either more forward / throttle back depending on how well you two are connecting.

Then what has ALWAYS worked for me is to say how you “appreciate the effort, and love giving, but have thought blowjobs were a bit overrated”. This usually will get their attention, and they will be a bit surprised. This then gives you the opportunity to in very general terms say how in the past you’ve just never been “wowed” by them, and can’t finish.

Girls LOVE finding ways to show dominance / compete with / be better than other girls. Especially ex’s.
    lol, pretty good
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by akmerle View Post

Thanx appreciate the tip!

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Don’t over think it, here’s what’s worked for me

With tinder or bumble in advance of meeting I got into sexual humor fast. This led to being “ok” to talking openly about sex. Naturally after this feel out process you send the obligatory dick pic. At this point the only thing left is the live version.

You can talk about how fast she’ll go down on you when you meet or when you do and you start making out just put their hand on it. Chances of them NOT doing anything are slim. They feel it’s not my fault if I go down on him he initiated.

Remember, not rocket science these girls sometimes have low self esteem and giving you head is doing them a favor.
    Right on !

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone is different, but a couple things in my life I will say anecdotally.

I have NEVER attempted to go down on a girl and been refused. They will let me eat that box every time.

Every time I've eaten a girl out (if they haven't already sucked my dik) they have returned the favor.

So my advice.. Eat that box OP. Just give them an expectant look after.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When i was 15 a girl who i didn't know randomly grabbed my dick and pulled me under the little street bridge and blew me. This def fuked me up for a few years about girls. i wasn't ready for that. 1995. I can't give you any advice OP (srs)
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jewelry
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had a head since I was born. It was included.

You bought your head separetely, OP? Or you don't have a head at all?
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually grab the sloot by the ponytail

muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500)
    You've been watching porn. By design it messed you up and will continue to do so if you don't change or get help.
    Real life is not porn and or vice versa.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    😂😂😂

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry man. Sounds like rape and statutory rape to me. I know the feeling. People are ****ed up.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually whip it out, start sucking it myself (srs) and then say, "Help me suck this dick." Never had a girl refuse.

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

For instance,

It's hardly ever asked for. Almost always initiated by the girl, what I find helps is to have a noticeable bulge. This will undoubtedly get her thinking about sexy things.

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry, I can only tell you what not to do, that's get married. It's a bit cliché, but very true. My wife was crazy when dating, in the car, at my office, she'd do it everywhere. Within 2 years of being married she makes a face like she tasted rotten milk when I ask her for it.

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post
    Sorry, I can only tell you what not to do, that's get married. It's a bit cliché, but very true. My wife was crazy when dating, in the car, at my office, she'd do it everywhere. Within 2 years of being married she makes a face like she tasted rotten milk when I ask her for it.
    Maybe try drinking some mango or pineapple juice?

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know how normal I am, but every woman I slept with we first had a long email back and forth about our sexual desires. It always started with platonic stuff then turned sexual after several hours of us getting more comfortable with each other. Then we met and did the deeds.

I've seen guys get to the deeds much faster, bit they smooth talked sexual first and verbally suggested she do it.

Step 1: demonstrate you are normal, as in not crazy, with at least a slight chance of being high status.
    Step 2: Compliment her. Tell her you want her. Talk enough that she knows you are serious and not going to back up and call her easy.
    Step 3: Tell her what you want. Pay attention to whether she seems to want it too. Only ask for digits if she wants it and now is not a good time.

If you dump her, be honest you just wanted fun. Do not accuse her of being to easy.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikey09120 View Post
    It's hardly ever asked for. Almost always initiated by the girl, what I find helps is to have a noticeable bulge. This will undoubtedly get her thinking about sexy things.
    Yes, it was her who initiated going down on me, because I was too shy to ask. And was me who asked to go down on her. I have no idea how big my bulge was. An erection should trump a flaccid big one.

Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    An erection should trump a flaccid big one.
    Not in my experience. Main reaction I get when they grab/feel my bulge is "omg. you aren't even hard yet" and that makes them curious to see how much bigger it gets usually. Challenges them in a way.

cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavillac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its unfortunate that I feel like could be a real post.

Its all starts with touch,reciprocation,repeat & escalate... I'm pretty sure I've gotten head 100% of the time when the underwear came off.

Weird that we decide to put genitals in our mouth based on what the persons face looks like so be attractive.
    Live & Direct from rural Iowa- GBR

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Infrequently.