stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10) stonewench is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Lockdown motivation...

can anybody recommend how to break the not being motivated due to gyms being closed on this 3rd lockdown. It just isn't the same. I am so blahhh

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No - its hell. And home workouts suck dick. Have lost so much muscle mass and got fatter on top.

I was fine throughout the other lockdowns and gyms being shut - still worked out at home, even tho it sucked. But lockdown 3.0 has been RIP.

My plan now is that gyms open up in like 4-6 weeks, so im just dieting down and getting a nice lean base and then focus on staying lean + adding muscle after htat.

DayChallenger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually.. I have some weights in home.. and I never been motivated more than now... for some reason I always hated working out in home, but now with gym being closed, I like it.. not more than going to gym but.. dunno what keep me motivated.. maybe that I look the best and better in my life with ONE year real commitment, than I was working out 15 years with ups and downs, breaks etc.

Maybe start running a little bit? just to keep you moving.. do some pushups, pullups, will see how the pump kick in , go to mirror show few poses haha and you will be like WOW let me continue :P

Registered User brendonplunkett's Avatar
    brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes it is best that you should start running for 2 to 3 miles daily.It will be the best choice in lockdown.

GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100) GardenJoseph is not very well liked. (-100)
    buy your own weights and become busy being at home.

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    running and calisthenics.

Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe you should try to study on YouTube videos.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Luckily in the state I live in we only shut down for a month during all of this and I would just drink coffee clean and do dumbbell workouts during my off hours. I also got a night job that was paying extra money. A lot of physical labor jobs are needed everywhere right now and are paying well.

sonofthedragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    move to a noncuk state if u cant deal with it