Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    If you're still dirtying yourself in your 30s and not in a leadership position you're doing it wrong.
    I don't agree with this at all. Leadership works better if you are willing to get dirty.

Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    This.

A higher education allows one to delegate work, instead of doing the work.
    Delegating has nothing to do with being willing and able to do the work itself and higher education has nothing to do with being a leader.

Higher education only guarantees the ability to tell people that you went to college. If you were a leader or loser before college, nothing is going to change all that much.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BalognaNbeans View Post
    The sad part is that everyone will forget and fall for the same lies again next election
    LOL, you think votes matter for elections. Something big is going to have to happen for the common man's vote to actually matter again.

2016, the voter fraud wasn't big enough. They adjusted for that in this last "election".
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Warrior

No period....eternal

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

Registered User TexasTechPharmD's Avatar
    TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    Feeling good.

pay your damn debt.

good day.
    You're just mad that i'm getting rich off of your tax money lol
    Trust me, I am a pharmacist.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both sides lie, but at least conservatives helped my taxes.

While democrats will talk all day just like republicans, democrats ALWAYS increase taxes.

I vote to whomever lets me keep most of my money, bc they are both thieves
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ApeXXXPredator View Post
    The Dems are great liars. You gotta give 'em credit for the way they can sell a lie like no one's business.
    It wasn't really a biden proposal. He's still looking at $10k forgiveness. The $50k number came from Chuck Schumer and Pelosi.
    His name is; Darwin Radlin Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemus Watterson III

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anyone else not really care about their student loans?

I went to a state school for undergrad (cheap) private school for law (scholarship). The payments aren’t that high, and my average interest rate is pretty low.

I think the bigger issue in the US is that tuition is way to high, and all of the gen ed classes you have to take. I took a few college classes in high school through the local CC starting junior year and was pissed by senior year when I’m sitting “honors English” when I’ve already finished English 101 & 102. Let the smart kids start early or eliminate gen Ed’s.

In the UK you can go from high school straight into law school, why not here?

Also definitely encourage trade school, one of my bros from high school did welding and was making well above 60k by the time I was in law school.
    “My garbage disposal eats better than most people”

TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasTechPharmD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CremeFraicheBro View Post

I went to a state school for undergrad (cheap) private school for law (scholarship). The payments aren’t that high, and my average interest rate is pretty low.

I think the bigger issue in the US is that tuition is way to high, and all of the gen ed classes you have to take. I took a few college classes in high school through the local CC starting junior year and was pissed by senior year when I’m sitting “honors English” when I’ve already finished English 101 & 102. Let the smart kids start early or eliminate gen Ed’s.

Also definitely encourage trade school, one of my bros from high school did welding and was making well above 60k by the time I was in law school.
    Well, I have about 200k in pharm school debt but REPAYE allows me to pay 10% of my income for 25 years which is going to be much less than what I would've paid on principle. I'm waiting for someone to just reset student loans and forgive them all lol

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000) PermaNoob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't biden the guy who made it impossible to get out of student debt even if you go bankrupt? This was like back in the 90's
    What did they expect?

CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only people who benefit from that much loan forgiveness are the ones who took useless degrees and want the rest of society to bail them out of their poor investment.

But yeah like others have said, school is too expensive for what you're getting in the first place (your own responsibility to work out if it's worth it anyways though). It's all so inflated with useless positions, fees and other bull****. Just like the government.

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the best thing the gov't can do right now is to stop guaranteeing college loans. banks give out college loans like free candy when half the people applying wouldn't qualify for any other type based on simple ROIs. it's free money to the banks and colleges.

nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CTTK View Post
    The only people who benefit from that much loan forgiveness are the ones who took useless degrees and want the rest of society to bail them out of their poor investment.
    This group, are the the type likely to pull the (D) lever?
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    LOL, you think votes matter for elections. Something big is going to have to happen for the common man's vote to actually matter again.

2016, the voter fraud wasn't big enough. They adjusted for that in this last "election".
    While this may be true, I know plenty of people IRL who will vote Dem, then complain about it, then vote Dem again in the next election

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TexasTechPharmD View Post
    Well, I have about 200k in pharm school debt but REPAYE allows me to pay 10% of my income for 25 years which is going to be much less than what I would've paid on principle. I'm waiting for someone to just reset student loans and forgive them all lol
    Das it mane, good strategy there.
    “My garbage disposal eats better than most people”

CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    This group, are the the type likely to pull the (D) lever?
    Who doesn't want to get paid to go party in college for 4-5 years? All you have to do is write papers your profs agree with.

It's honestly predatory. Even high-earning potential degrees aren't an incredible use of time vs. going into relatively high-paying trades once you take interest on your earnings/loans into account. Takes quite a few years to catch up.

You have to pick a degree which will potentially pay off in the long run AND be passionate about it (lots of burnout engineers/med students (like 2/3 drop out I heard)). Only lucky or extremely driven people can have it work out otherwise.

Das it mane, good strategy there.
    Been making 6 figures since 2014. Tax write offs make it even better on loan payments. Feels good.

thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatsnarf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    friendly bump - just a reminder whoever was looking for a hand out...you're not getting it.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

QFT

On recharge.

Don’t feel like looking up sources, but I believe the 120 required credits started in the 1950’s when all of the commies started coming here in higher education. Big money and indoctrination scheme, IMO

SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Midi77 View Post
    Pre-election:

Free stuff for everyone!!!!!!!

Post-election:

What you talkin' bout Willis
    Same as every election since LBJ, I swear it’s a contradiction in terms to be intelligent as well as a dem voter.

iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iwant2beswole has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just like how mexico paid for a wall

lol @ believing any scummy politician and thinking they have your interest in mind
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do know he’s still pushing for 10k
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    friendly bump - just a reminder whoever was looking for a hand out...you're not getting it.
    Already got it. $200k worth of it. Thanks US government.

JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Liberal america: zero accountability.

Are we all gonna act like these dumb fuks didn't know how much they were signing up for when they signed the loan documents?

What a slap in the face to those who saved up and worked hard and paid off their loans. It seems the hardworking never gets rewarded but those lazy and liberal do.

cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only support it if it also leads to eliminating federally backed student loans.

Tuition prices, books, etc. are all insanely priced because they know students will easily qualify for the loans to pay the exorbitant price tag.

Eliminate the easy money and let prices normalize.

Can't afford it? Take out a private loan with mommy and daddy's house as collateral. That will also make people think twice about degrees they get.

The problem is ease of access to the loans.
    Anti-Red Pill Crew
    MGTOW is COPE

HTC

Degenerate Crew

redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    LOL you get what you vote for!
    You mean politicians lie?

tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post

Delegating has nothing to do with being willing and able to do the work itself and higher education has nothing to do with being a leader.

Higher education only guarantees the ability to tell people that you went to college. If you were a leader or loser before college, nothing is going to change all that much.
    My point was, a higher education gives you more options. You can choose to delegate, which means less wear and tear on your body, or you do more complicated task, which usually means higher pay. Either way, its paves the way for choices.

I also disagree with your second point. Its much more than just a badge. College gives employers a assurance that they are getting someone who can produce quality work. Of course, this isn't always the case, but on average it is. And it may also depend on the field.

A leader is defined by certain skills and traits - which are learned. So how can you be a leader, if you never went to school in order to gain that knowledge? And a loser is lifted from that status when he gains more knowledge, which in turn changes his behavior. Nobody chooses to be broke when they know how to make money, good money.

Your argument is not very strong when it comes to the importance of higher education.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 02-18-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    We're not equals until you respect the words of God.
    忠勇真