Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    You're absolutely right! Why, in less than a month:

-70K people to lose their jobs
    -Men can now compete in womens sports and enter their bathrooms
    -Admitted he can't do anything about COVID after campaigning on doing just that
    -Kept national guardsmen freezing in a garage
    -Broke his own mask mandate protocol
    -Admitted to not even knowing what documents he's signing, and then proceeded to tell Kalama to take those documents "to the president"
    -Announced plans to send troops back to Iraq
    -Ended US energy independence
    -Completely reneged on the $2k stimulus checks he promised as bribes for votes
    -Betrayed all black Americans by telling them illegal aliens are more important
    -Openly stayed a desire to ban domestic travel, all while allowing illegal aliens to pour over the border

Those are some pretty "odd" accomplishments to be proud of. Don't worry, though. Eventually, your balls will drop and you'll join the millions of remorseful Biden voters who are realizing what a stupid mistake they made.

Dude, I’m totally stealing it to use here.

KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Good riddance. Crap human being.
    When all else fails resort to ad hominem and conspiracy theories. Such is the MAGA way.
    -Khaos, January 2021

KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KhaosRises is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Without Limbaugh Trump may not have even won. His impact cannot be understated. Tradies need their introduction to proper positions to hold just like anybody else and he filled that role

I celebrated that arrogant kunts death like it was the end of a world war. Thought Hilary was going to be elected and got smug, keeping her seat well beyond her ability to perform the role. Didn't make it did she.

Let the libs celebrate a meaningless one in Rush if that's what they have to cling to. I'm sure they are missing the daily hatred they could spew at the orange man and have a hole in their pathetic meaningless lives to be filled
    Limbaugh is the reason Trump won??? Even more reason to rejoice in his demise! Yay
    When all else fails resort to ad hominem and conspiracy theories. Such is the MAGA way.
    -Khaos, January 2021

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember listening to him with my dad in the car when I was really getting into politics back in the late 80s....

Always will remember his original list of undeniable truth

The "Undeniable Truths" were part of an article he wrote for the Sacramento Union back in 1988. Here they are:

1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the
    USSR.
    2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.
    3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.
    4. Peace does not mean the absence of war.
    5. War is not obsolete.
    6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.
    7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them.
    8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a "understanding" with the
    Russian People.
    9. When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred;
    it is sometimes dangerous.
    10. Communism Kills.
    11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of
    other nations.
    12. Freedom is God given.
    13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.
    14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence
    of justice.
    15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is
    pro-Communist.
    16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most
    valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have.
    17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the
    Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.
    18. There is no such thing as war atrocities.
    19. War itself is an atrocity.
    20. There is a God.
    21. Abortion is wrong.
    22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.
    23. Evolution cannot explain Creation.
    24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to
    the mainstream of society.
    25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.
    26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet
    leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.
    27. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.
    28. Abe Lincoln saved this nation.
    29. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they
    called Oakland their home.
    30. The US will again go to war.
    31. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US.
    32. This is frightening and ominous.
    33. There will always be poor people.
    34. This is not the fault of the rich.
    35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of
    feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.

Unfortunately our internal left is the new USSR
    gachase21@tutanota.com

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    I remember listening to him with my dad in the car when I was really getting into politics back in the late 80s....
    I wasn't even born yet. I got a steady dose from 96-2006 in dad's car though. I tended to want to oppose Rush on libertarian grounds for the most part the older I got.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I wasn't even born yet. I got a steady dose from 96-2006 in dad's car though. I tended to want to oppose Rush on libertarian grounds for the most part the older I got.
    Yea- I went pretty libertarian in the early and mid 90s.

I was turned off to his religious right, and social conservatism back then. But I really found it entertaining.

It’s funny how much I’ve changed since I’ve grown especially in the last two decades.

I would go for a straight up theocracy now lol.
    gachase21@tutanota.com

13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.

35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of
    feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.

Unfortunately our internal left is the new USSR
    Opposition to leftist social ideals involve homophobia, racism, bullying, conformity and restrictions on women's rights. Typical characteristics of America throughout most of it history. No surprise you want all these things again.

Also lol'd at his nutty religious ramblings. What a great man Hurr durr
    -Khaos, January 2021

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea- I went pretty libertarian in the early and mid 90s.

I was turned off to his religious right, and social conservatism back then. But I really found it entertaining.

It’s funny how much I’ve changed since I’ve grown especially in the last two decades.

I would go for a straight up theocracy now lol.
    Libertarianism without religion unfortunately leads to its own destruction and inviability. In a world of quality, intelligent human beings, it would be great. In this one, it is self-defeating.

When young, all you care about is consistency and a system that you can apply to anything though.

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it’s important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime. Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again. Thank you for supporting our Nation’s flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation’s law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios. Thank you for trying to drain the swamp. You almost succeeded.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it’s important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime. Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again. Thank you for supporting our Nation’s flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation’s law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios. Thank you for trying to drain the swamp. You almost succeeded.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    That’s actually pretty funny Pat.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rip.

never listened to his radio show but recall he was on espn doing nfl stuff briefly a couple of decades ago
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Odds are," Limbaugh later added, "there are a lot of people who voted for Biden who had no idea what he's going to do and what's yet to come, and that's why I say they're going to overstep -- and it isn't going to take them long, and it isnt going to be pretty when all kinds of people are going to start to figure it out."
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in to this thread expecting the typical scumbags. Did not leave surprised.

Leftist scumbags gon scumbag.
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    May he Rest In Peace. Amen.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 186lbs crew
    #MMGA

Originally Posted by deepfat View Post

Deeppahg gonna deepphag. Not surprised.
    -Khaos, January 2021

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you smoke cigars, don't complain when it hits you.

That said, I look forward to the day when we rid our race of all forms of disease.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KhaosRises View Post
    Deeppahg gonna deepphag. Not surprised.
    Ok Paco. Ugliest dude on the misc.
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*

fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KhaosRises View Post
    Opposition to leftist social ideals involve homophobia
    Oh? Got a few examples there, chief?

Originally Posted by KhaosRises
    racism
    Lmao. You literally just voted for a career politician who's responsibly for incarcerating countless black Americans, who's on record as saying that he decides whether or not someone is really black, who implied that all minoriteis are poor, and who literally just earlier today just said minoriteis are too stupid to use the internet.

bullying
    Uh, you mean like how members of your deranged party are openly doing against political opponents?

conformity
    See above.

restrictions on women's rights.
    Examples? Oh, and again, you literally just voted for someone who just demonstrated he could care less about women in sports by saying they're now going to compete against biological men, and who doesn't care about their safety either as evidenced by allowing men into their bathrooms now.

Goodness, you really don't think before you post, do you?
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post

They're outing themselves as the rectal filth that they've always been. Not completely surprising.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    They're outing themselves as the rectal filth that they've always been. Not completely surprising.
    The same people whining about people not caring that this POS died

are the same people who make memes and fun of George Floyd's death...

You Right Wing Terrorists, are probably hanging your confederate flags at half mast right now... Pathetic

Originally Posted by ChecksNBalance View Post

You Right Wing Terrorists, are probably hanging your confederate flags at half mast right now... Pathetic
    Limbaugh actually contributed to society.
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*

Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Latinowarrior3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never listened to him.
    deadwoodgregg is my grandpa

Lmao.

Post under your real account, coward.

(Psst - Fentenol Floyd was human scum who held a gun against a pregnant woman's stomach while robbing her for drug money. There's a big difference between that and someone who expressed political opinions you didn't like on the radio. Derp.)

- PJ O'Rourke

ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Rush

At least we'll be able to look forward to the deaths of Pelosi, Feinstein, Bernie, Moscow Mitch this decade.

(not srs)

(ok, maybe a little srs)
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Creampie Crew
    Republican Atheist Crew

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Mr. Limbaugh.

I used to catch Rush waaay back in the day on network TV before I even knew what the difference was between a liberal or conservative.
    I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Foxmulder0 View Post
    Sad. Dude seemed fine on the air?
    It's scary how quickly it progresses at that stage.

My friend lost his mom to lung cancer, in her final months it was crazy how much it started to show.

Saw her and she still seemed fine, saw her 2 months later and she was on oxygen and needed a wheelchair to get around. She passed away about 3 months after that.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -Conservative crew
    -Trump 2020 crew

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dying from lung cancer vs dying because you resisted arrest while high on fentanyl and attempting to rip-off a store.

Strong comparison phaggot.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -Conservative crew
    -Trump 2020 crew

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's half staff. Unless you're on a boat.

I'm on a boat and I'm hanging the Jolly Roger half mast upside down and sideways. Phaggot.
    I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew

Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    I'm no fan of Rush, but don't get adults who make fun of death.
    Isn't it odd watching the people who cheer about the alleged "decency and kindness" back in the White House (lol) mocking and making fun of an American icon's death?

Of course, that would require today's leftist to actually have any compassion or decency, which left the station long ago.

- PJ O'Rourke