Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    Are you surprised by this troll being the first?
    I have zero sympathy when drug addicts like Rush die.

BTW, proof of him being an addict

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/28/u...g-charges.html

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JimFromRaleigh1 View Post

BTW, proof of him being an addict

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/28/u...g-charges.html
    He had great taste

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    how many people died because of his lies and hateful propaganda over the years ?

On his radio show, news about the homeless was often preceded by the Clarence "Frogman" Henry song "Ain't Got No Home".[21] For a time, Dionne Warwick's song, "I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again" preceded reports about people with HIV/AIDS.[283] These later became "condom updates" preceded by Fifth Dimension's song, "Up, Up and Away".

making fun of homeless and people with aids ....

but we should be "respectful" because he killed himself sucking cigars ?

World is a better place now.

That's a good one, Metroins. Glad you're back to trolling.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KT667 View Post

Yikes

dont really know the guy but he seems kinda nuts ?? people actually like what he says ? wow

Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    how many people died because of his lies and hateful propaganda over the years ?

On his radio show, news about the homeless was often preceded by the Clarence "Frogman" Henry song "Ain't Got No Home".[21] For a time, Dionne Warwick's song, "I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again" preceded reports about people with HIV/AIDS.[283] These later became "condom updates" preceded by Fifth Dimension's song, "Up, Up and Away".

You never heard of the term shock jock????

This is pretty tame in the radio world.
    Everything I do is biblical

Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    That's a good one, Metroins. Glad you're back to trolling.
    You would think that someone of ill health would be a little more sympathetic. Then again, he is alt-left.

Stay well Met, we won't piss on your world.
    * Trad Archery Crew

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    You would think that someone of ill health would be a little more sympathetic. Then again, he is alt-left.

Stay well Met, we won't piss on your world.
    Metroins is a good dude in the end. I hate liberals as much as life itself but I would spare metroins and his lineage if I were omnipotent.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how many people died because of his lies and hateful propaganda over the years?

but we should be "respectful" because he killed himself sucking cigars?

You can despise someone, and not rejoicing in their death.
    We are living in unprecedented times.
    For the first time in our history,
    one side of the political spectrum controls all three branches of government,
    the media, and the technology we use to access it.
    5th Generational warfare is happening as you read this ...

Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Did you not drink and get take out with RBG met her end?

Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Did you not drink and get take out with RBG met her end?

No.

edit: I may have, but it wouldn't have been because of her.

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    You never heard of the term shock jock????

so you admit worst president in the history gave a shock jock loser with life time of bad decisions the medal of freedom...

Maybe biden should appoint haward stern to SC ? ... nah! dems are not retarded.

LMFAO!

I am not rejoicing. I wouldnt waste that much energy on that hateful SOB! have him answer to his maker!
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

so you admit worst president in the history gave a shock jock loser with life time of bad decisions the medal of freedom...

Maybe biden should appoint haward stern to SC ? ... nah! dems are not retarded.

LMFAO!
    Without Limbaugh Trump may not have even won. His impact cannot be understated. Tradies need their introduction to proper positions to hold just like anybody else and he filled that role

No.

edit: I may have, but it wouldn't have been because of her.
    I celebrated that arrogant kunts death like it was the end of a world war. Thought Hilary was going to be elected and got smug, keeping her seat well beyond her ability to perform the role. Didn't make it did she.

Let the libs celebrate a meaningless one in Rush if that's what they have to cling to. I'm sure they are missing the daily hatred they could spew at the orange man and have a hole in their pathetic meaningless lives to be filled
    Last edited by DizzySmalls; 02-17-2021 at 02:13 PM.

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it true he would read off the names of dead or dying people with aids to dance music on air

lol no wonder the scum of this forum are mourning him

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ephedra has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rush was a legend the pioneered the way for conservatives to have a voice.

History for you guys...once the "fairness doctrine" (only liberal pov on media) was dropped Rush took off and never looked back. Every conservative media pundit owes this man a thank you for getting the train rolling and keeping it on course.

Even to his last day on air he was still 5 steps ahead of everyone else.

Talent... on loan, from god.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Used to listen him back in the day. I remember laughing my ass off at him mocking some idiot who’d claimed Rush was a devil-worshiper. I think the guy had claimed if you play Rush’s show backwards, you can hear a message from the devil.

Rush played a recording of his show backwards and it was like weird eerie sound then, “Hello there! It’s me... the old devil himself...”

****ing hilarious
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Rush. I’ve followed him for almost thirty years now SRS. I wasn’t an every month listener, just casual, but whenever I tuned in, it was quality material.

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Garbage take from you, but that's expected. What you lefties don't understand is that part of his show was humor. He had lots of songs that mocked leftists and leftist narratives. He wasn't making fun of homeless, he was making fun of the professional homeless advocates that only got media attention during GOP presidencies. I remember those clowns. People like Mitch Snyder who were really just propagandists for the left.

Also, part of the humor was "illustrating absurdity with absurdity". When you cherry pick quotes from his show, you lose all context. He was right about the smoking/cancer quote. No doubt it was made when the governors and democRATs were shaking down "Big Tobacco" to the tune of billions of dollars over non-scientific claims. The fact is that lots of people smoke and don't get addicted or cancer. I'm not a smoker and I do believe there is some link there, but I think it's overstated. The very same people who were up in arms and eager to ban smoking in the name of public health are the ones demanding legalization of the devil's lettuce. Why does smoking tobacco cause cancer and not smoking that other stuff? Seems inconsistent to me.

Anyway, nobody cares what you think about Limbaugh. He did something with his life and will be missed. You didn't and won't.
    ** Biden is senile and corrupt. Harris is a literal whore. **

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A great tribute by Mark Levin -

“He was a tremendous gentleman.” “And I think about all these things and I think - What was it that attracted him to Donald Trump? A lot of us were attracted but he was attracted early on and I think it's this - Trump was an outsider. Trump was rejected by the elites. They said Trump couldn't succeed. They all said the same thing about Rush. And I think Rush identified with that in many respects. And also I think Rush felt - Why should we be controlled and hindered by what the Left or by what the mainstream media tells us what's okay, what language we can use, what we can discuss? This is America - we are free human individuals, human beings. And he didn't think it was terribly controversy to be an old time defender the country. He was absolute patriot. He gave mounds and mounds of money to different causes without making a big fuss about it. He would help out individuals without making a big fuss about it.” “He was very, very worried, particularly now, about the future of country.” “He was an optimist but not a Pollyanna.” – Mark Levin - Mark Levin gets choked up remembering Rush Limbaugh's legacy - Fox News

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    He was right about the smoking/cancer quote. No doubt it was made when the governors and democRATs were shaking down "Big Tobacco" to the tune of billions of dollars over non-scientific claims. The fact is that lots of people smoke and don't get addicted or cancer. I'm not a smoker and I do believe there is some link there, but I think it's overstated. The very same people who were up in arms and eager to ban smoking in the name of public health are the ones demanding legalization of the devil's lettuce. Why does smoking tobacco cause cancer and not smoking that other stuff? Seems inconsistent to me.
    Fuck the people trashing on a dead man and may Rush rip, but regarding the smoking stuff, come on brah. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence linking smoking to lung cancer, I don't think it's even a debate at this point.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biden delivered more in his first month then all republican president combined ever....

------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Fuck the people trashing on a dead man and may Rush rip, but regarding the smoking stuff, come on brah. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence linking smoking to lung cancer, I don't think it's even a debate at this point.
    He had made the statement in 1994, then changed his stance in 2004.

fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JimFromRaleigh1 View Post
    Great. Then you don't care about Fentenol Floyd, either.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like him or hate him the dude knew how to communicate and what his audience wanted. A master at his craft.

RIP
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He had made the statement in 1994, then changed his stance in 2004.
    My response was aimed at Miscinformed, since he was denying the dangerousness of smoking even now after Rush dying from it.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000) ChecksNBalance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Biden delivered more in his first month then all republican president combined ever....

This month keeps getting better and better!!

Trash took itself to the dumpter hahahaa

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sad. I had a feeling yesterday when he still wasn't on the air

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    It's not proven though. That's a problem. Limbaugh gave up smoking decades ago. I'm not aware that anyone has linked his cancer with smoking. Perhaps his opponents have. The ones who are celebrating like jackals on social media. In any event, that quote of his is/was actually accurate. The litigation against Big Tobacco was based on emotion and not science. Whether you or I believe that smoking cigarettes causing cancer is irrelevant. You have to show facts in a court of law. Those facts have never been shown. The Big Tobacco companies agreed to a one time settlement because they wanted to rid themselves of all of the different individual lawsuits. I believe as part of that settlement they were required to admit that smoking caused cancer. That's not the same thing as proof. I can admit to the Misc that I'm actually the King of Belgium, but it doesn't make it so. Look into the issue. It's full of bad science on both sides, lots of emotional arguments, and propaganda by anti-smoking organizations and lawyers who got filthy rich suing tobacco companies.

There are people who smoke into their 90's and never get cancer from it. That's a fact. It's not something I would ever do, but people have. There are also people who smoke for 20 years and stop cold turkey. If nicotine was so addictive, how is that possible?

The point I'm making is that the quote shown above was a reasonable response to the lawyers (overwhelmingly democRAT lawyers) who were shaking down Big Tobacco for billions and billions of dollars using public opinion as justification. But we've also seen in recent years how the people who control the media can create public opinion out of thin air with biased reporting on a subject.

Do I think smoking causes cancer? I don't know. It seems obvious to me to be unhealthy. It probably is a major risk factor. I wouldn't do it. But, correlation =/= causality. That's the problem. Unless it's been truly proven that it does - and I admit I am not aware if that has been since the Big Tobacco settlements - then I think his quote is still reasonable. You may not agree with it, but that only means the burden is on you to demonstrate that it is incorrect.

BTW, my grandfather was a lifelong smoker and died in his 60's of lung cancer. I'm not on the side of smoking. I'm on the side of actually using science correctly, and also on the side of individual liberty. You shouldn't pay 100% the cost of a pack of cigarettes in sin tax, while the government then restricts your ability to use that product freely while also shaking down the manufacturers of that product for billions of dollars. There has always been a lot of duplicity around the smoking issue.

Using a reasonable quote from Limbaugh, which he was no doubt using to illustrate the problem with those Big Tobacco settlements, as some sort of smoking gun marking him as some sort of denier is just silly and transparent.

He wasn't pro-smoking so much as against a governmental overreach in power.
    ** Biden is senile and corrupt. Harris is a literal whore. **

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    The only thing worse than the cancer that killed him is the cancer that is celebrating it.
    Well, he was a cancer on this country, sooooo.........

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rush Limbaugh was a great man who cared deeply about his country and the future of it. I listened to him often and over many years. Of all talk radio, he was the one I liked and looked forward to the most, by far. He was my all-time favorite political commentator ever. He came on 106.1 here in central NC. He will be greatly missed.

Thank you Rush and RIP.

fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're absolutely right! Why, in less than a month, Biden:

-Caused 70K people to lose their jobs
    -Signed legislation allowing men to compete womens sports and enter their bathrooms
    -Admitted he can't do anything about COVID after campaigning on doing just that
    -Kept national guardsmen freezing in a garage
    -Broke his own mask mandate protocol
    -Admitted to not even knowing what documents he's signing, and then proceeded to tell Kalama to take those documents "to the president"
    -Announced plans to send troops back to Iraq
    -Ended US energy independence
    -Completely reneged on the $2k stimulus checks he promised as bribes for votes
    -Betrayed all black Americans by telling them illegal aliens are more important
    -Openly stayed a desire to ban domestic travel, all while allowing illegal aliens to pour over the border

Those are some pretty "odd" accomplishments to be proud of. Don't worry, though. Eventually, your balls will drop and you'll join the millions of remorseful Biden voters who are realizing what a stupid mistake they made.
    Last edited by fitnessislife; 02-17-2021 at 07:35 PM.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    -Betrayed all black Americans by telling them illegal aliens are more important.
    It's cool dog, they can't use the internet to get this information