Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... and not a single Wind Waker HD port was seen on that day.

Jeez just give us a straight 1080p 60fps 16:9 port and then go roll in your money factory.

WWHD emulation crew checking in.

Timeless, most aesthetic Zelda art style crew checking in.

4k 60fps WWHD master race

I didn't get very far into skyward sword but the wii control mechanic was fun and different. Will give this a solid chance but TP is the other Zelda I didn't really play much of and is the one I'm most curious about seeing remastered and trying.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Auburn RSX-S View Post

Jeez just give us a straight 1080p 60fps 16:9 port and then go roll in your money factory.

I didn't get very far into skyward sword but the wii control mechanic was fun and different. Will give this a solid chance but TP is the other Zelda I didn't really play much of and is the one I'm most curious about seeing remastered and trying.
    it will follow no doubt

they gotta give Zelda 35th the same treatment as Mario 35th

probably devote an entire direct to it I suppose

looked it up, the Mario one was in September last year...
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    It's actually a great output. At least 1 exclusives every month through August. It only focused on first half of this year, with a couple teases for games later. And it definitely is a main console for hArDCorE gamers as well. This isn't a wii situation with tons of parents and grandparents buying it for Wii Sports. Nintendo software has EXTREMELY high attach rates, and they make some of the best software in this business.
    1 exclusive a month? Yea old ports and other mediocre titles sure. They have output, its just mostly trash or meh with no mass appeal. Like Mario golf is cool, will be fun. But you cant compare that to what Sony has lined up in the spring for a console that just launched. Switch is going on year 5 and its more barren than peaches vag when shes forced to smash a manlet plumber.

Even now, people are mad cause they didnt even announce the right port that they wanted. let alone actually new games lol.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    1 exclusive a month? Yea old ports and other mediocre titles sure. They have output, its just mostly trash or meh with no mass appeal. Like Mario golf is cool, will be fun. But you cant compare that to what Sony has lined up in the spring for a console that just launched. Switch is going on year 5 and its more barren than peaches vag when shes forced to smash a manlet plumber.

Even now, people are mad cause they didnt even announce the right port that they wanted. let alone actually new games lol.
    This is quite the hot take lmao. No, not mediocre titles. Titles that I am confident will overall review well. And sell well. And only 1 port (actually an HD remaster and doubling the frame rate, and sure to have QOL improvements). Their output doesn't have "no mass appeal". That's factually incorrect. I literally just stated how great their attach rate is for their games compared to other companies. Their games typically review very well and sell very well.

And people will ALWAYS be mad because their group didn't get what they want. lmao. You can't make everyone happy. I assume you are talking about the guy upset about no WW HD? lmao. dude and if that was announced, someone else would be upset about something else not being announced. "People are mad" isn't a valid argument towards saying it was a trash direct.

I really don't even know why you brought up ps5's spring. Like is this a competition to you? Not that ps5's spring is awful by any means, they have some good games coming out. Not much in March or April, but May/June has RE8, Ratchet, and Deathloop. Just a strange comparison to make.
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 02-18-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is quite the hot take lmao. No, not mediocre titles. Titles that I am confident will overall review well. And sell well. And only 1 port (actually an HD remaster and doubling the frame rate, and sure to have QOL improvements). Their output doesn't have "no mass appeal". That's factually incorrect. I literally just stated how great their attach rate is for their games compared to other companies. Their games typically review very well and sell very well.

And people will ALWAYS be mad because their group didn't get what they want. lmao. You can't make everyone happy. I assume you are talking about the guy upset about no WW HD? lmao. dude and if that was announced, someone else would be upset about something else not being announced. "People are mad" isn't a valid argument towards saying it was a trash direct.
    The attach rate happens for their few mega games. Mario kart, Zelda, Mario, animal crossings of the world.

But in between those hit games is not much. Its been ports and other tier 2 games and not the hits.

And that works for me because it's my second console but if it was my main there's barely anything to be excited about right now. Compare that to Sony.

And yes I make the comparison because that's how the industry works, most people have limited gaming money to invest and they want the best deal. $60 wii ports isn't value
    Last edited by BigBallsMcgee; 02-18-2021 at 01:11 PM.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The attach is rate happens for their few mega games. Mario kart, Zelda, Mario, animal crossings of the world.

But in between those hit games is not much. Its been ports and other tier 2 games and not the hits.

And that works for me because it's my second console but if it was my first there's barely anything to he excited about right now. Compare that to Sony.
    Guess it just depends what you like, I can think of a lot more good games by them than just those. I think Nintendo has way more good games than just those huge franchises. I mean, I think Sony typically has 1-2 must-play games a year. And I typically really enjoy sony exclusives.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Guess it just depends what you like, I can think of a lot more good games by them than just those. I think Nintendo has way more good games than just those huge franchises. I mean, I think Sony typically has 1-2 must-play games a year. And I typically really enjoy sony exclusives.
    They have other good games but they arent the mega hits that appeal to most owners like those select mega ones.

The lack of 3rd party support is the other factor, when Sony first party cools off they still have other games in the pipeline. But Nintendo is 2 generations behind technology and doesn't have that. You get a switch for those first party hits pretty much

They have other good games but they arent the mega hits that appeal to most owners like those select mega ones.

The lack of 3rd party support is the other factor, when Sony first party cools off they still have other games in the pipeline. But Nintendo is 2 generations behind technology and doesn't have that. You get a switch for those first party hits pretty much
    I definitely agree that outside some great third party exclusives, third party is the switch's weakest area.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post

looks fun af

was a bit disappointed in Tennis Aces, hope this one delivers
    It’s essentially a modernized version of the N64 version, so it should be awesome. Same layout, same tools (yardage finder, etc.). The only thing they really did was make it HD and add some new game modes and courses. Speed golf looks awesome.

This will be a day 1 purchase for me. Can’t wait.
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You are not their target audience. Move along and enjoy your singleplayercel "cinematic" sony experience in ur dimly lit bedroom, while the rest of us get yucky with the boys n girls on mario golf.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mario Golf looks good, I'll wait for reviews.

Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500) Turtok is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Auburn RSX-S View Post

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    it will follow no doubt

they gotta give Zelda 35th the same treatment as Mario 35th

probably devote an entire direct to it I suppose

looked it up, the Mario one was in September last year...
    Wind Waker and Twilight princess HD I think will definetly come to the Switch as ports sometime. they have done it with pretty much every Wii U game, though not sure if it will necessarily be this year.

My fingers are personally crossed for Ocarina of Time in some fashion. I would love a Zelda all-stars pack of their mainline 3d console games, but seems like so many people bitched about it with Mario we might not even get that.

Originally Posted by illah View Post
    You are not their target audience. Move along and enjoy your singleplayercel "cinematic" sony experience in ur dimly lit bedroom, while the rest of us get yucky with the boys n girls on mario golf.
    Strong cope. When a gimmick arcade (and fun) sports game is all you have to look forward to, somethings wrong.

The attach rate happens for their few mega games. Mario kart, Zelda, Mario, animal crossings of the world.

And that works for me because it's my second console but if it was my main there's barely anything to be excited about right now. Compare that to Sony.
    Okay, so you have made a few comments about "But you cant compare that to what Sony has lined up in the spring" and "compare that to sony" and "mediocre" "no mass appeal" "pathetic output" switch exclusives. The biggest games PS5 has coming through end of June are:
    -Ratchet and Clank. I love the 2016 reboot. It sold well, but not juggernaut well. Sold about 2.5 million. Your "tier 2" switch titles sell that well very often. Often much more. And they review well too.
    -RE8: not an exclusive, but will review and sell well.
    -possibly gran Turismo, but that's not a given.
    -I don't expect deathloop to set the world on fire, even though I find it interesting.
    -mlb. sells about a million.

I just don't get why you are trying to make the comparison. RE8 and Ratchet are the ones that will probably sell the best. So i think it just comes down to that you PERSONALLY enjoy third party and sony exclusives more. But many of your comments were massive hyperbole (at best).
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 02-19-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, so you have made a few comments about "But you cant compare that to what Sony has lined up in the spring" and "compare that to sony" and "mediocre" "no mass appeal" switch exclusives. The biggest games PS5 has coming through end of June are:
    -Ratchet and Clank. I love the 2016 reboot. It sold well, but not juggernaut well. Sold about 2.5 million. Your "tier 2" switch titles sell that well very often. Often much more. And they review well too.
    -RE8: not an exclusive, but will review and sell well.
    -possibly gran Turismo, but that's not a given.
    -I don't expect deathloop to set the world on fire, even though I find it interesting.
    -mlb. sells about a million.

I just don't get why you are trying to make the comparison. RE8 and Ratchet are the ones that will probably sell the best. So i think it just comes down to that you PERSONALLY enjoy third party and sony exclusives more. But many of your comments were massive hyperbole (at best).
    This lol. What is this fool even excited about? Ratchet & Clank? Lmao