Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I explain the psychology behind the Covid response. (Srs post is Srs)

Don't think I've really discussed this before, but am 99% confident it's what is happening, based on discussions with friends in both psych and theological fields.

-Humans need to feel a sense of purpose greater than their own existence. This is why effectively every major culture throughout history has subscribed to some form of god & religion.

-21st century academics, and 21st century progressivism has destroyed the concepts of god and religion as being quaint and foolish. We now have approximately half the country with a void to be filled for their higher purpose.

-that group latches onto niche causes (conservation, climate change, social justice, racial equality) and makes furthering those goals their "higher calling" despite their somewhat limited nature

-suddenly Covid happens and there is a possible imminent threat to all of mankind.

-those in charge (intentional or not) sold their action plan as "keep your neighbors alive!" rather than "keep yourself alive". They sold the idea of it being noble to avoid Covid.

-this was the moment ALL of the unfulfilled atheists on the left have waited their entire life for. They could help stop the "largest existential crisis" their generation will ever experience. The whole world would surely recognize the contribution here.

-we now have a huge group of people who have subconsciously made fighting Covid their religion. It's not a matter of rational thinking for them. It's a religion. And we need to recognize, for this huge group of people, Covid going completely away tomorrow will not be something they can easily accept. It will actually be a loss of their purpose, and they will likely continue to push for precautions and sacrifices that no longer serve even theoretical purposes.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020

WSB Crew. Money Printer go BRRRR

CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some compelling points there, but I don't think it's fair to lump all "21st century academics" into the same group. I don't think the scientists studying epidemiology are all that zealous. IME in a different field (not covid specific, but still epidemiology) they view it closer to an inconvenience than religious cause. The vast majority don't think they're going to be "the one" who cures cancer or whatever, because reasonable scientists know that isn't how science works.

How do you think they could push for more precautions once things are definitively under wraps though? I feel like most people will just say "**** you" and go about the rest of their lives.

Registered Sik Kunt 97Camry4Lyfe's Avatar
    97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dear Diary

Don't think I've really discussed this before, but am 99% confident it's what is happening, based on discussions with friends in both psych and theological fields.

-Humans need to feel a sense of purpose greater than their own existence. This is why effectively every major culture throughout history has subscribed to some form of god & religion.

-21st century academics, and 21st century progressivism has destroyed the concepts of god and religion as being quaint and foolish. We now have approximately half the country with a void to be filled for their higher purpose.

-that group latches onto niche causes (conservation, climate change, social justice, racial equality) and makes furthering those goals their "higher calling" despite their somewhat limited nature

-suddenly Covid happens and there is a possible imminent threat to all of mankind.

-those in charge (intentional or not) sold their action plan as "keep your neighbors alive!" rather than "keep yourself alive". They sold the idea of it being noble to avoid Covid.

-this was the moment ALL of the unfulfilled atheists on the left have waited their entire life for. They could help stop the "largest existential crisis" their generation will ever experience. The whole world would surely recognize the contribution here.

-we now have a huge group of people who have subconsciously made fighting Covid their religion. It's not a matter of rational thinking for them. It's a religion. And we need to recognize, for this huge group of people, Covid going completely away tomorrow will not be something they can easily accept. It will actually be a loss of their purpose, and they will likely continue to push for precautions and sacrifices that no longer serve even theoretical purposes.
    Got rid of my acne but started losing my hair crew

God did not give me height but he gave me length crew

EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EagleOfWar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with a lot of that op.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a point. The most worthless people who have nothing else going for them are maskcells who wear one all of the time like "look at me, I'm doing my part". Clowns.

Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too long so i skimmed it, sorry m8

But the latest reasons for government policy/ lockdowns/ restrictions seem to have very little basis in science which makes me think its one of two things.

- they are not telling us the whole truth

Or

- they are not telling us the whole truth and its a political decision
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
      ☆★♫Golden Age Hip Hop Crew♫★☆
    Slow motion's better than no motion

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great point.

Also would make sense why the whole thing turned political. The left latched onto covid so quickly as their higher calling, they always are the "self righteous" group, this gave them the opportunity to think highly of themselves for wearing a mask or whatever. The right still has god in a lot of areas, and the ones that don't are more focused on personal growth and "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" thinking - so they generally already have a higher calling whether it's personal development, actual religion, whatever, they don't "need" covid to feel good about themselves.
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped.
    bro country crew / coffee shop crew / extra onion crew / vetTV crew / m&p crew / trump crew / buffalo bills crew

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    You have a point. The most worthless people who have nothing else going for them are maskcells who wear one all of the time like "look at me, I'm doing my part". Clowns.

As right as OP might be you make up the other contingent. As soon as someone uses a term like “maskcel”, I recognize them as a screeching retard on the other end of the equation. As useless as the people they’re trying to disparage as the problem. Hysterics on both sides of the fence can get fuked as easily.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There were some warning signs. Every so often, we would hear about SARS in HK and mainland China. A few blips on the RADAR. Then suddenly, bam! Here we are.

It’s unfortunate what is happening right now in the USA, holy fukk. You guys are getting raped. It’s unprecedented.

There’s no mystery to this chit. There’s no conspiracy. The warning signs were there.
    worse things happen at sea

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now Bill Gates is dictating what everyone should do. Cows farting is bad for climate change so everyone should eat synthetic meat, and you’re also bad for driving your car.

Mask up, get a shot, and get ready for the new normal. Unless you’re rich and famous.

ᗷE ᗷOᖇᑎ. ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇ. ᗪIE. DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The world is full of dumb phaggots. That's all I know for sure.
    ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thats part of it OP

other part is people's inflated egos from the participation trophy culture

everyone was told they can be anything. science has been the new religion but among people that are too fuking retarded to barely tie their own shoes. they all think they are amateur scientists because they watched bill nye in grade school.

But the media pitches them this idea that they are smart if they follow all the rules, all of a sudden you got retard humanities majors lecturing people on viral spread thinking they are saving the planet from the next black plague by parroting chit they seen on TV

Never stopping to think of the ulterior motives. They dont even work hard to hide the truth. CDC's own website is goldmine to tell you the stats dont back up the messaging they are putting out and that is with pumped up numbers from sensitive tests in the first place.

CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was thinking about this more in the shower today. I'm not sure it's even that they're latched onto corona, but could just be "views". People seem to care a lot about how many people like their pics and posts and vids. I think we're all guilty to some extent. This has just been one big ongoing issue and it happens every time there's global news. People pretending to care about countries and celebrities they've never even heard of when they die or have a catastrophe so they can all feel good about themselves. This one will fade out just like the rest when people stop getting attention for it. Then it's on to the next one.

tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried to understand, but couldn't comprehend a thing you were saying. srs.

People have made fighting COVID a religion, uh what?
    We're not equals until you respect the words of God.
    忠勇真

AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People are bereft of purpose and life goals , all of the major battles on race, gender and sexuality have already been won and achieved ....so they latch on to more Woke nonsense or something like COVID to give their sad lives a purpose

ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on point! on spread brah
    *I posted in the Trey Songz thread Crew*

Canadians for Trump, 2020

ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    I tried to understand, but couldn't comprehend a thing you were saying. srs.

People have made fighting COVID a religion, uh what?
    you most certainly lack the IQ to understand it. srs. OP should have put a warning like "Low IQ stay out" just so you don't waste your time. feel sorry for you brah

tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ikepen View Post
    you most certainly lack the IQ to understand it. srs. OP should have put a warning like "Low IQ stay out" just so you don't waste your time. feel sorry for you brah
    oh yea? summarize it and show the main points for me man. I want to understand, too
    忠勇真

oh yea? summarize it and show the main points for me man. I want to understand, too
    I'll bite. I mean it's not difficult to understand. There's void to fill in some people, a cause worth dedicating life or time and that is to "save humanity" from a virus. They've become disciples to this cause and like most religious extremists they've thrown all critical thinking out the window and are acting purely on emotions. Whatever you follow without an iota of critical thinking and rationality can be called a religion. 那你明白吗

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry I don't watch CNN or Fox so I can't relate.

I just go about my daily business.

Everything here is pretty normal aside from everyone wearing masks in public.

No strawmen lefties or righties that I know of, then again I don't go searching for them either.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or just be born again as an intelligent human

Phag
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeRetribui is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the "I ****ing love science" crowd love it because they can take the intellectual high ground while being completely retarded

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I also wanna add:

OP aren't you a gun nut/dooomer/tacticool LARP'er?

Because there are a few points that you made where I could easily swap gun nut/doomer/tacticool LARP'er for whatever you called the people and it would fit perfectly.

So my question: What exactly makes you different from those fanatics?

Because I can see a few parallels without even having to look too hard.

This one was the most obvious:

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    -this was the moment ALL of the unfulfilled (insert group identity) waited their entire life for. They could help stop the "largest existential crisis" their generation will ever experience. The whole world would surely recognize the contribution here.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pondus_levo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it all changed in 2012.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orangetide is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nah.

its just an easy way to insert communism into western nations and start the great reset.

fear is the heaviest of emotions if it is continuous and unrelenting.

99% of people dont understand anything about viruses, rna, pcr, cohorts, epidemiology, or statistics, and can be easily swayed by info they dont understand.

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    Or just be born again as an intelligent human

Phag
    Yea that's exactly what I thought. It's just a mumbo jumbo of fragmented thoughts.
    忠勇真

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unfortunately all the people on the Left are doing the "every man for himself/herself routine" here in suburban DC ; so i am not so sure how this theory is being implemented.
    I see a "do your part so we can end this chit, /I am sick of it too"..... but that is about it.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Sorry I don't watch CNN or Fox so I can't relate.

I just go about my daily business.

Everything here is pretty normal aside from everyone wearing masks in public.

No strawmen lefties or righties that I know of, then again I don't go searching for them either.
    Glad is hasn't impacted you in your area bro, but here is what my family has had to deal with in the CA response

-father died in hospital without being allowed visitors for his entire 10 day stay

-funeral hard cap of 10 attendees

-wife's business closed for 9 months total

-son couldn't fly because he's 2.5 and wouldn't keep a mask on (like no toddler would). Were told by AA we'd be banned if he took it off mid flight.

-son missing first year of preschool because they are closed

It's a chit show still depending where you are.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020

WSB Crew. Money Printer go BRRRR

JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's just the hip flavor of the month right now. As soon as the next noble cause starts trending on Twitter all the smooth brain mouth breathers will forget Covid ever existed and latch onto that.