ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What type of shoulder injury is this? Impingement?

Let’s say you lay down flat on the floor. Both arms out to your sides and elbows bent at 90 degrees palms facing up

My left hand is about four inches of the floor will not touch, right hand is normal...back of right hand is resting on floor.

Upper arm is laying flat on floor on both sides. Is this an impingement. Had it for over a year, sometimes get a grinding sound when I rotate my shoulder around. Sound comes and goes.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Let’s say you lay down flat on the floor. Both arms out to your sides and elbows bent at 90 degrees palms facing up

My left hand is about four inches of the floor will not touch, right hand is normal...back of right hand is resting on floor.

Upper arm is laying flat on floor on both sides. Is this an impingement. Had it for over a year, sometimes get a grinding sound when I rotate my shoulder around. Sound comes and goes.
    I dont know if I understand you ... but you mean your one shoulder goes off the ground and other one stay?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we're not doctors. Consult a good PT or an Orthopedic Surgeon. There is more than one test they perform