1776A is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Looking for advice on supps - different approach

Hey y’all I’ve been wondering this for a while and just figured the best place to ask would be a body building forum. I’m a male in my early 20’s and for the last year or so I’ve just not had the desire to go to the gym, lift, or better myself at all. I’ve become lazy, eat horribly, and have no urge to get out and run. I know it’s a mindset thing before all else, but I was wondering if there was a supplement like a test booster that could help with that. I’m also concerned as I have very minimal body hair and zero facial hair. I’m of solid stature and have good bone structure (I’m 5’10, 175 lbs), so I don’t necessarily believe it’s because of a lack of testosterone, but still I’m just ultimately trying to find something that actually works, will put me in the right headspace, and potentially kickstart some hair growth as well! I’m also in the military, so it would have to be legal. This may sound stupid or come off as ridiculous to some on here, but I figured the best place to ask would be here with the most knowledgable people. Thanks y’all!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A test booster isn’t going to increase testosterone and it absolutely isn’t going to put you in the right mindset to train. There’s also different rules in different countries around what’s allowed and what isn’t when it comes to testing members of the armed forces.

If you have a genuine concern re low testosterone (which it sounds like you do and don’t simultaneously) then speak to your personal dr or the army/Air Force/navy dr you have assigned to whichever part of the armed forces you’re in). If they end up giving you a script for treatment then that’s perfectly fine re being tested.
    Strong & Unstable

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good advice above. Regardless, a supplement isn't going to change your mindset. You'll just need to re-create habit and consistency. Motivation is crap. Create discipline by creating a habit. It will take a couple of weeks, but once you're going again. It will feel weird not to do things.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."