RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

is there a link between mental illness and creativity?

just wondering.

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No just gunshot wounded currycels

What did you do to get shot op ? Jc
    High test crew
    Tradie Crew
    Sparkie Crew
    Suicide Girls Crew
    Luscious Latina Crew
    Logoutbrah is mad he got cucked by a sparkie crew
    Logoutbrah is mad tradies make 6 figures without college crew

Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably a mild link in genres that are already dark such as surrealist movies or dark music, but not really. I don't really imagine Paul McCartney as being mentally ill but he's the biggest selling song writer
    Person

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RippedPlz View Post
    just wondering.
    Idk can I make you gay...

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

And you pay for it.

I've made money as a writer, a musician and an artist.
    I'm bi-polar 1. With an anxiety disorder. I've been in institutions a few times. (mental health)
    Sometimes it's complete torture. Other times you feel ok.

I thought bipolar was fake and just weakness. It finally took an intervention from my boss at the time and family members to get me to accept it and get help.

Many creatives in history were bipolar or had other mental conditions. You get a gift. But it's not a gift because you pay for it and it's a high price.
    I've begged god or whoever many times to take it back and let me just be normal and have a little bit more peace of mind.

It's cost me a lot. Relationships, jobs, etc.
    I often feel like it's not worth it. But you can't help but create stuff.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Astra5H is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I srsly looked this up the other day.

What i read is that people who are more creative are prone to mental illness.

Some well known artist have been speculated to have some sort of mental illness

Idk i might be wrong(probably am).
    Last edited by Astra5H; 02-15-2021 at 09:28 PM.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Astra5H View Post
    I srsly looked this up the other day.

What i read is that people who are more creative are prone to mental illness.

Some well known artist have been speculated to have some sort of mental illness

Idk i might be wrong(probably am).
    You are not wrong.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bingo559 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lady Gaga
    ODB

The only TRUE creative I know that didn't have mental issues was Bach.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Mortal Enema Crew.

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    Yes.

And you pay for it.

I've made money as a writer, a musician and an artist.
    I'm bi-polar 1. With an anxiety disorder. I've been in institutions a few times. (mental health)
    Sometimes it's complete torture. Other times you feel ok.

I thought bipolar was fake and just weakness. It finally took an intervention from my boss at the time and family members to get me to accept it and get help.

Many creatives in history were bipolar or had other mental conditions. You get a gift. But it's not a gift because you pay for it and it's a high price.
    I've begged god or whoever many times to take it back and let me just be normal and have a little bit more peace of mind.

It's cost me a lot. Relationships, jobs, etc.
    I often feel like it's not worth it. But you can't help but create stuff.
    mental illness isn’t a gift. I’ve got something socially wrong with me, i can’t connect or form real social bonds with people. It’s like I can’t emote or something. People get a weird or bad vibe from it too. It’s not anything like being an aspie or something , that has to do with social norms , cues and is a neuro atypical issue.

I think it’s anti social personality disorder but I’m not sure. I’ve just now started seeking treatment for my ADD again.

Anyway , no one asks to be born with mental illness and society shuns you completely for it. Especially if it’s a social disorder.

I can’t believe people parade this **** around as a “gift” nowadays. It makes me ****ing sick. They’re celebrating mental illness like it’s some great genetic thing to win.

Those “foundations” who make money off people’s illnesses make me sick to my stomach too. “It’s really a gift , blessing in disguise, yadda”

Mother****er please. No one asks to be born with life on a much harder setting , we don’t get a reward for working harder to Achieve the same things normal people do either.

I have a extended family member who’s literally autistic ( His family is related by marriage smartasses). Like He literally mumbles and moans at 9 and can’t even speak a sentence. Can’t communicate or understand much at all.

Tell me how the **** that’s some “beautiful gift” ?

If you only knew how chaotic some things in my life are or how some days I’m I can’t pay attention for **** due to ADD.

As for creativity, being a musician myself , i think at-least with music , we notice patterns different than others.

Almost everything in music has a pattern from tuning , to scales , chord progressions and the whole half step whole step bull****.

I never tried song writing for too long so maybe your creativity is a lot better than mine but I for sure think artist types see patterns and appreciate them a different way than normies do.

I don’t think it has anything to do with being mentally ill though.
    High test crew
    Tradie Crew
    Sparkie Crew
    Suicide Girls Crew
    Luscious Latina Crew
    Logoutbrah is mad he got cucked by a sparkie crew
    Logoutbrah is mad tradies make 6 figures without college crew