Thread: Comeback

daaz325 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Comeback

Hi Guys, i initially started fierce 5 dumbell programme about a 9 months ago or so. I started very light at 2.5kg dumbells and worked my way up, got to about 10-14kg dumbells.

However, i stopped 6-7 months ago and have done 0 weight training or fitness.

Should i re start my programme completely and start light again at 2.5kg? if not, where should I pick off?

Thanks!

I know i should bulk as i have hardly and muscle (skinny fat) but may look to try and loose some fat for 2-3 months before i bulk?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Start low but maybe increase the weights faster than before if it feels too easy.

Post a pic if you want a mass gain or fat loss opinion.

RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can try the 8,10,12 method. I used this to build bulk. I'm from usa so I will use lbs. But how this works is you would use your lightest weight that you are able to do 8 reps, say 15 lbs. Do about 3-4 sets of 8 reps. Once you pass 2-3 days of the same body part, increase to 10 reps. Then 12 reps.

After 12 reps, drop the reps to 8 but increase to 20lbs. Repeat this process and you'll get the results. If you have someone to work out with, the accountability buddy definitely can push you to stay consistent.
    "Become Better You - Physically and Mentally"
    Life's Too Short To Be Negative!
    www.kaizenedgeclothing.com