Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Are there any Car YT'ers you can't stand?

Are there any YT'ers that just rub you the wrong way?

For me it's Shmee150 and Vehicle Dbags. Just can't stand these type of youtubers that buy supercar after supercar. It's not just these two, but all these YT that buy million dollar super cars and **** they're just so fake, but I guess they have to do it to keep their young viewers who eat their chit up.

You guys?
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me it was always that Scotty Kilmer clown, dude was one of those "experts" who had a lot of personal biases.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    For me it was always that Scotty Kilmer clown, dude was one of those "experts" who had a lot of personal biases.
    I'm subscribed to him. I don't mind his videos and always laugh at the captions, "If you don't buy this car, you're STUPID!".

Although I take him with a grain of salt.

I like VinWIKI for their stories and such although usually not too informative on actual car stuff. I just subcribed to Hoonigan too. Besides that, Chrisfix is the only other one and a few guys specific to my car model.

The only one I've seen that I can't stand are those diesel guys I forget the name. Like teenagers who constantly buying 100k trucks and putting ugly ass big wheels on them.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shmee is annoying as fuk sometimes but not the worst.

Doug Demuro used to be hilarious in his first year or so.. That convertible Murano video was what made me love his channel. Nowadays it's so repetitive I can never finish a video, either get bored or fall asleep.

Straight Pipes I cannot stand. I'm not sure what it is but I can't stand watching those two anymore. Used to like the channel at first.. That Jakub character comes off as a cocky arrogant douche. Wasn't the case at first. Either way, they don't get technical at all and it feels like it's a "car review for idiots" or "car reviews for people who want to look cool".

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not subscribed to any channels anymore but do watch a lot of them from time to time. I have not watched Shmee for at least 4 years now. I can't put my finger on anything specific but his videos just annoy the piss out of me start to finish.

I've been a Matt Farah fan forever but he recently went all white guilt out of nowhere, no idea what that was about. I have dozens of supercar friends that aren't white and they all get away with murder when they get pulled, we all do. Class privilege is totally a thing but he literally does not touch the subject but instead makes it all about skin color.

Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Shmee is annoying as fuk sometimes but not the worst.

Doug Demuro used to be hilarious in his first year or so.. That convertible Murano video was what made me love his channel. Nowadays it's so repetitive I can never finish a video, either get bored or fall asleep.

Straight Pipes I cannot stand. I'm not sure what it is but I can't stand watching those two anymore. Used to like the channel at first.. That Jakub character comes off as a cocky arrogant douche. Wasn't the case at first. Either way, they don't get technical at all and it feels like it's a "car review for idiots" or "car reviews for people who want to look cool".
    Agreed with Straight Pipes. Those two fuking Canadians drive me nuts. I hate their schtick. Only watched to check out the GT2RS and Turbo S.

Doug can be annoying at times, but he’s just so dorky in a lulzy way that I get over it and enjoy most of his videos. He is the stereotypical “suburbian dad” without even being one.
    Last edited by kovalchuk71; 02-14-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    Agreed with Straight Pipes. Those two fuking Canadians drive me nuts. I hate their schtick. Only watched to check out the GT2RS and Turbo S.
    I like the straight Pipe guys, BUt I've heard Yuri the shorter dude is a premadona which doesn't surprise me. I've heard Jakob is actually really cool frmm people who have meet him

But, the dudes at the Throttle House are way more likeable and have superior filming quality.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I like the straight Pipe guys, BUt I've heard Yuri the shorter dude is a premadona which doesn't surprise me. I've heard Jakob is actually really cool frmm people who have meet him

But, the dudes at the Throttle House are way more likeable and have superior filming quality.
    Hmm. I’ve never heard of Throttle House. I’ll have to check them out!
    ***Misc Med Crew***

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    I'm not subscribed to any channels anymore but do watch a lot of them from time to time. I have not watched Shmee for at least 4 years now. I can't put my finger on anything specific but his videos just annoy the piss out of me start to finish.

I've been a Matt Farah fan forever but he recently went all white guilt out of nowhere, no idea what that was about. I have dozens of supercar friends that aren't white and they all get away with murder when they get pulled, we all do. Class privilege is totally a thing but he literally does not touch the subject but instead makes it all about skin color.

Matt Farah is of middle eastern descent. I see it in the face, and the name "Farah" is Arabic. Take that for what it's worth.

I'm not white, I own and drive exotics. I get BTFO anytime I get pulled over less than jail. It's got nothing to do with race. If I get pulled over in an exotic, and I know I'm fukked. I suck cawk not to go to jail or get impounded.

It's a done deal at this point now. I recently got pulled over 3 times in one day in my new car. Suspension/Performance mods are no longer first on my list... Every car from now on gets a laser jammers and radar detectors first thing. They're legal in my state and I'm gonna go full blown jamming on law enforcement... That way if I get pulled over I can fight it to the grave knowing they don't have me unless I was being paced.

Doug can be annoying at times, but he’s just so dorky in a lulzy way that I get over it and enjoy most of his videos. He is the stereotypical “suburbian dad” without even being one.
    Yeah he's still good, and I love it when he sticks it to certain types of car guys/groups... I'm big into 911's, always have been. Love it when he mocks the posers who are all about deviated stitching and crap like that...

Only way I can now watch Doug is if I'm full interested in the car.

Yuri: Yeah! And like this exhaust button thingy. You press it and like.. The car gets so much louder which makes it way more fun to drive!
    Jakub: Yeah yeah, it like totally changes the driving experience and they even pump engine noises through the speakers when you press that button.
    Yuri: Totally! Love it!
    Jakub: Yeah! I pressed it when we were in the Tim Hortons drive thru and the cashier looked at me.

Yuri: Yeah! And like this exhaust button thingy. You press it and like.. The car gets so much louder which makes it way more fun to drive!
    Jakub: Yeah yeah, it like totally changes the driving experience and they even pump engine noises through the speakers when you press that button.
    Yuri: Totally! Love it!
    Jakub: Yeah! I pressed it when we were in the Tim Hortons drive thru and the cashier looked at me.
    ^^^This just screams “try hard” to me.

LoL ur so funni guyz!!!11!1!!!

Cringe.
    ***Misc Med Crew***

^^^This just screams “try hard” to me.

LoL ur so funni guyz!!!11!1!!!

Cringe.
    That's the dialogue is in every single video. It's like they just grow off of each others validation to look hip/cool. I see their channel as more of an advertisement than a real review. They're definitely out there to sell and the manufactures know it... I will admit that once or twice their insight DID help, but that was more on the tech and feature stuff rather than actual driving/car dynamics.

It's funny now that the Jakub douche now brandishes a brand new Rolex Pepsi watch and he purposely postures his arm/wrist so it shows. Cliche rolex for the try hards too.

anonymous
    I can't make it past "hi it's me schmee" without immediately turning it off.

How tf anyone can choose to watch that cringe I don't know

Originally Posted by ChunkerFish View Post
    I can't make it past "hi it's me schmee" without immediately turning it off.

How tf anyone can choose to watch that cringe I don't know

Less Doug Demuro is a funny channel

mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SupercarBlondie - seems to not know at all what she's talking about half the time and undoubtedly gained popularity just because people find her attractive.

Stradman - so cringe with the fake excitement.

Savage Garage - I can't stand all the fluff in the videos. Just get to the point of the video.

EmiliaHartford - not insanely terrible but when she does her horrendous forced laugh I have to turn it off right away.

That's the dialogue is in every single video. It's like they just grow off of each others validation to look hip/cool. I see their channel as more of an advertisement than a real review. They're definitely out there to sell and the manufactures know it... I will admit that once or twice their insight DID help, but that was more on the tech and feature stuff rather than actual driving/car dynamics.

It's funny now that the Jakub douche now brandishes a brand new Rolex Pepsi watch and he purposely postures his arm/wrist so it shows. Cliche rolex for the try hards too.
    W1LLW on suicide watch.
    ***Misc Med Crew***

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty much all of them.
    I have no good car channels to follow anymore. I think Petrolicious is my only subbed right now and even that's gone downhill.

Open to recommendations though as long as it's not drag racing *******ry.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Originally Posted by mingrey02stg2 View Post
    SupercarBlondie - seems to not know at all what she's talking about half the time and undoubtedly gained popularity just because people find her attractive.

Stradman - so cringe with the fake excitement.

Savage Garage - I can't stand all the fluff in the videos. Just get to the point of the video.

EmiliaHartford - not insanely terrible but when she does her horrendous forced laugh I have to turn it off right away.
    I just can't watch SavageGeese because of how fuking boring their videos are. No doubt they know their stuff, but they're so long winded.

Stradman and all those super car hyper car channels are the worst.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in expecting Shmee150 . Left satisfied.
    ***4doorsmorewhores crew***

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Schmee
    Daily Driven Exotics
    Savage Geese
    Kilmer
    Demuro
    Car Wizard
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

W1LLW on suicide watch.
    LOL'd. I'm a Rolex guy too but don't get the "omfg i'm gonna blow my load omfg pepsi batman!!! eeeerrghhh!"

I just can't watch SavageGeese because of how fuking boring their videos are. No doubt they know their stuff, but they're so long winded.

SavageGeese.. My god. It's like they pop ***** or some sedatives prior to doing the videos.

shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shreddedloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This soy infused khunt

If you’re not watching car videos at 1.5x-1.75x speed, you’re doing it wrong.
    ***Misc Med Crew***

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know one personally. I used to work in the same dealership as him. Except, I'm a technician, he was a lube tech. He knows more than how to change oil, I'll give him that, but he's no master tech. However, after getting fired at my work, he started a youtube channel and makes his living off that and instagram. His videos and such, it's mostly car show stuff and talking about building his car but some of the crap he says just is basically automotive broscience. Can't hate on him, probably makes more than me now, doing less work, and he's a borderline celeberty in a small circle. I'm not going to blow up his spot, afterall he's always been cool with me personally. So, good for him, glad he made it, but his followers that think he's some kind of god, just LOL.

If you’re not watching car videos at 1.5x-1.75x speed, you’re doing it wrong.
    I do, it's still mind numbing.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol'd at the Jakub from Straight Pipes hate ITT

edit: Vehicle Virgins is definitely the worst. I give Straight Pipes credit because they actually built themselves from the ground up by making quality content. Vehicle Virgins just had a rich dad, plus he fired the asian guy who was actually knowledgeable on cars and pleasant to listen to without making you want to punch him in the face (ded srs)
    Last edited by SouthDakotaBrah; 02-16-2021 at 12:16 PM.

FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Scotty Kilmer

His click bait titles, videos that contradict his other videos, and being a shill.

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    lol'd at the Jakub from Straight Pipes hate ITT

edit: Vehicle Virgins is definitely the worst. I give Straight Pipes credit because they actually built themselves from the ground up by making quality content. Vehicle Virgins just had a rich dad, plus he fired the asian guy who was actually knowledgeable on cars and pleasant to listen to without making you want to punch him in the face (ded srs)
    I actually follow his old friend EddieX.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*