BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackRack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question P/P/L what to do if i cant training ?

Hello, i need help with something. I do push/pull/legs routine classic 6x per week with 1 day off. Everything is fine, but still, im not robot and sometimes i just cant afford to train on specific day. My question is, what to do if i for example miss one of my push days and so i do 1x push/2 xpull/2 xlegs per week, should i do more volume on another push day to compensate it, or just dont do anything special, and have normally 1x push/2 x pull/2x legs per week ? Thanks

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just continue you PPL in that order, but pretend you have a floating rest day. By floating I mean random.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The 7-day workout week is somewhat artificial. If you miss a workout, do it the next day instead of literally skipping it. From your question, it happens often enough so you'll even out to your regular schedule soon enough.

metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Continue where you left off. Your body doesn't know what day of the week it is.

If you find yourself consistently missing workouts, it's best to swap to an upper/lower or full body just so it's more workable with your schedule

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good answers above

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metallick View Post
    Continue where you left off. Your body doesn't know what day of the week it is.

If you find yourself consistently missing workouts, it's best to swap to an upper/lower or full body just so it's more workable with your schedule
    My body knows when it's a Monday. It always knows.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another option, if you know in advance that you’re going to miss a day and still want to keep your weekly schedule, is to alter the split for that week and adjust the volume accordingly. If you’re going to miss a push or pull day, turn it into an UL/PPL or U/L for that week. If you’re going to miss a leg day, combine it with push/pull days into a PP/PPL, FB/PPL, FB/UL or FB x3/wk. The following week you can return back to PPL x2/wk. Not a big deal.

metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50) metallick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    My body always thinks it's a Monday. Need that discipline to do squats or deadlifts instead.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a question. What usually happens that causes you to miss a workout? Lack of motivation? Fatigue? If you can identify the why you may be able to come up with a plan to avoid missing a workout altogether. I mean obviously you may miss a workout here and there but if this is something that is happening more frequently that’s what I’m getting at.

Monday is just another opportunity. No hate for Monday’s.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's your pecs, they know there'll be some bench pressing happening.