Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How many of you are on sherdog

I started reading on there in 02 but didn’t join until 04

I think I only have about a hundred posts

I remember knowing about kimbo vs gannon before it happened....Sean Gannon was saying exactly how he thought it would turn out leading up to the fight

WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been on there since gsp vs Hendrix
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Neckbeard basement dweller of the century award goes to:MaddFinch

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been there before many of you were born LOL. Got banned for accusing Overeem of steroid use, then Overeem popped for steroids about 2 days later.

Same for Russian MMA forums, got banned Before Fedor/Werdum fight for saying Fedor isn’t training properly for Werdum such as not training submission defense with the best in the world and his mind is in the wrong place etc. Then... well you get the idea.

Came close on this forum as Layne Norton read me a lecture about not accusing people of steroid use...

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a 2008 account but barely post now

I miss the days of being a superfan

one event per month
    every fight mattered
    knew every single fighter on the card
    legit excitement before the main event
    fighters had brands/actual personalities
    countdown shows were worth watching and brought major hype
    pre/post fight pressers
    tapout shirts everywhere
    etc

2007 - end of 2011 were the UFC glory days imo

Good times

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Been there before many of you were born LOL. Got banned for accusing Overeem of steroid use, then Overeem popped for steroids about 2 days later.

Same for Russian MMA forums, got banned Before Fedor/Werdum fight for saying Fedor isn’t training properly for Werdum such as not training submission defense with the best in the world and his mind is in the wrong place etc. Then... well you get the idea.

Came close on this forum as Layne Norton read me a lecture about not accusing people of steroid use...
    interesting you say that....i had told people Cain would be a wrecking ball champ before he became one but that was mostly due to Cormier talking him up a lot when DC was competing in strikeforce. then had told many that werdum was the guy to beat Cain based on his style, how many other heavyweights wave you to walk into their guard.

you probably remember the "house of pain" site, late 90's when UFC was underground and sherdog had barely started.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

one event per month
    every fight mattered
    pre/post fight pressers
    tapout shirts everywhere
    etc

Good times
    there were glory days even before that....when randy couture knocked down tim silvia with a haymaker in the first round the sports bar i was at erupted! randy walked in playing "back in the saddle again"

i used to be excited for events, now it's watered down athlete vs athlete.

styles make fights, i loved the couture/liddell trilogy

seeing ken shamrock trash talk with tito before their first fight

seeing frank shamrock fight a 20lb heavier ortiz and make him quit.

seeing emmanuel yarbrough fall to keith hackney on my first event i actually paid to watch live

having my old issues of black belt magazine with the ufc 1 advertisement leading up to event, rorion advertising gracie jiu jitsu in a small ad not realizing he'll be taking over.

MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MystikBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    purple belt crew. been on sherdog since around 2010 i believe. so many epic threads on there especially during the sonnen era. started losing interest and eventually disappeared when they started doing fights literally every week. srs.. the hype used to be real back then when there was only like 1 event per month
    Bull investor crew
    CCIV crew
    Misc Firearms crew
    Redpill crew

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White belt account dating to 06.

one event per month
    every fight mattered
    pre/post fight pressers
    tapout shirts everywhere
    etc

Good times
    Yep. Even a bit earlier though. Ufc 59 reality check is a perfect example of what a "good card" meant. You knew everyone. Now you're lucky to get two interesting fights.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    White belt account dating to 06.

Yep. Even a bit earlier though. Ufc 59 reality check is a perfect example of what a "good card" meant. You knew everyone. Now you're lucky to get two interesting fights.
    Ha ha so true

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw Layne Norton at a grocery store in Tampa. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen gallons of milk in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cartons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    used to be but havent logged in there in at least a decade.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    I saw Layne Norton at a grocery store in Tampa. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen gallons of milk in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cartons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    Lol, I would not be surprised if that was actually all true exactly like that. Dude is a douche.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lmao this layne norton copypasta never gets old
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000)

I also got banned for mentioning Overeem was on steroids, I wouldn't even call it an accusation as it was widely known. I wonder if I can email them and ask them to reinstate since he eventually did pop.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, I would not be surprised if that was actually all true exactly like that. Dude is a douche.

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know a couple of you post on the mayberry

Originally Posted by jn677 View Post
    I also got banned for mentioning Overeem was on steroids, I wouldn't even call it an accusation as it was widely known. I wonder if I can email them and ask them to reinstate since he eventually did pop.
    Back when he was ubereem Lol...guy was on horse tranquilizers!

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was a regular on the old OT over there. That was truly a fun time on the internet. After they cracked down on that section it just wasnt as fun anymore, and these days I cant even be assed to watch MMA, so dies the glory of the world.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had an account there but mostly for reading threads. Hardly posted anything in past 6 years.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Back when he was ubereem Lol...guy was on horse tranquilizers!
    Tek it easy cuz, wouldn'e wanna send you to camp.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Was a regular on the old OT over there. That was truly a fun time on the internet. After they cracked down on that section it just wasnt as fun anymore, and these days I cant even be assed to watch MMA, so dies the glory of the world.
    do you remember dudes like sketch or TBT?

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    very well, truth be told was a savage
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

one event per month
    every fight mattered
    pre/post fight pressers
    tapout shirts everywhere
    etc

Good times
    Glory days started way before 2007 (imo), TUF 1 and TUF 3 days were pretty amazing, for some reason my memories of watching TUF 3 really stay with me and i remember the tito shamrock beef very vividly. I agree with the sentiment though, recent years there's been a complete change in the UFC culture and the sport is so different now.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Glory days started way before 2007 (imo), TUF 1 and TUF 3 days were pretty amazing, for some reason my memories of watching TUF 3 really stay with me and i remember the tito shamrock beef very vividly. I agree with the sentiment though, recent years there's been a complete change in the UFC culture and the sport is so different now.
    TUF 3 was when I really started getting into MMA. It was on Bravo in the UK wasn't it lol. Don't even think that channel exists now.

I've got TUF 1, 3, 5, 9 and a few others on DVD. Used to watch them on repeat before the days of Netflix and Amazon, etc.

A simpler time.

Fuarrrrk the nostalgia is hitting hard rn.

lmao went into the wayback machine and dug up this old gem- anyone remember this beef?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...r-f-g.1328275/

RR came on the scene and just decimated posters.

Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    very well, truth be told was a savage
    that he was. now he's in jail for the next couple of decades

that he was. now he's in jail for the next couple of decades
    a man requires a PM... I did not hear of this development, its been a long time

Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was on mma.tv alot back in the day.

Got booted for trolling Tim Sylvia when he was HW Champ, he was selling his "Combat Kilt" online and I just went in on him.

lol, good times.

Originally Posted by Clockbro View Post
    I was on mma.tv alot back in the day.

Got booted for trolling Tim Sylvia when he was HW Champ, he was selling his "Combat Kilt" online and I just went in on him.

lol, good times.
    fukin lmao I think i remember that combat kilt chit.

Also was hilarious when Baroni was going back and forth on sherdog with that one guy back in the day.