AbbeAldrich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post 10 Month Transformation - 183lbs to 203lbs - Multiple Pictures and Details

Hi, I started training last year. I would like to have some feedback on my progress.

Also, before anyone mentions it, I do unfortunately have a slight excavatum, and as a result, you can see the slight dent in the middle in my chest and my ribs will protrude occasionally.

I am 6'5 (196cm). I went from 182lbs to 203lbs. I turned 20 y/o during this transformation.

imgur.com/a/dXTqAVm

In the first picture, I was quite malnourished. Although I did consume a lot of calories on occasion through the consumption of beer, I generally speaking ate very little, and what I ate was of very poor nutritional value, such as sandwiches with cheese, premade soup, buttermilk (the only good thing I consumed), and biscuits. This is more or less what my diet consisted of. When I was 18 I was probably as skinny, if not skinnier, so I do not know how much this impacted my 'base physique' if you will.

For the first five or six months, I trained every other day.

Benchpress: I only started doing it properly after six months. Before I started benching I used the benchpress machine at the gym, but after 2-3 months the gym closed for 3 months, and I had to do pushups instead. After that, I started working out seven days a week, and I started doing the benchpress. STATS: 60kg (1 plate) for 3 reps -> 100 (2 plates) for 1 rep.

Deadlift and squat: tried it for a week, but got injured, and so I've postponed doing it until I can get someone to show me the ropes.

OHP: started 7.5 months in. 40kg for 3 reps -> 55kg -> 4 reps

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks lads.
    Last edited by AbbeAldrich; 02-13-2021 at 06:06 AM.

AbbeAldrich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by getbigordie18 View Post
    Nice keep up the good work. Was this achieved on the novice program by Jason Blaha. I posted the link below. Keep up the good progress
    Thanks. I didn't use any programs.