RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100) RodyChodes is not very well liked. (-100)

27 yo male, low T (335 ng/dl)

hey guys, 27 yo male here with 335 ng/dl testosterone. I am looking for any and all kinds of options and suggestions on how to fix this. I am open to trt, sarms, roids, I would love some guidance from dudes who have been in this miserable hole and fixed this problem.

Bit about me....I am 5'10, 16% bf, 176 pounds. Have been doing strength training for nearly 2 years with bulks and cuts, last 6 months i have been eating maintenance calories. 2100 to 2300 cals and 150 to 175 g protein everyday. Eating good fats, incorporating vitamins, veggies, fruits...the whole good diet thing. 3 cheat days per month. I lift heavy, challenging weights with progressive overload. Workout 4 days a week with squats, deadlifts, bench press, shoulder press, pullups. No cardio right now. My strength has gone up steadily over last 2 years but i just want to feel and look good/aesthetic. Right now i feel **** and look ****. My body composition never changes....I have always remained skinny fat. I never see muscle def, veins, just gyno looking chest and wide hips. i used to do crossfit and high volume meaningless training from 2016 to 2018. Before that i was in and out of the gym for 5 years, mostly just out but eating decent. I have never done any drugs, drank alcohol or done any ped's before. I have ordered cardarine (but it hasn't arrived yet) as I wish to drop my bf % to 10 or lower...

I finally decided to get my bloodwork checked, and turns out my T is low. (not according to my doctor, but according to articles here, i have low t for my age) I feel exhausted, mentally and physically burnt out because I have this feeling that if I don't get my T up/take some Ped's, I will just remain this way and waste more precious time. I hate the sight of a gym and just don't have any patience/motivation to keep going this same way anymore. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section on something...new here.
    big pimp poppin
    small simp stoppin
    lmao

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What time of day did you go in vs waking up, how was your sleep that week leading up to the blood draw, did you have ANY alcohol that week, where you taking in healthy fats

These are all variables