Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I would say yes..... but Signature is very synthetic smelling compared to Unknown Pleasures. The citrus and vanilla in Signature is pretty harsh and chemical-y.

If you like Signature, you'd love Dulcis In Fundo. It's a beautiful, buttery vanilla with orange instead of lemon. Like a luxurious creamsicle.

https://fumerie.com/house/profumum-roma/dulcis-in-fundo

Bro you know I love Signature, I'm the homer who brought it to the MCC's attention. Yes I get a lemon pound cake vibe too. I was just seeing if we were on the same page.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Signature is very synthetic smelling compared to Unknown Pleasures
    This is way above sloopnose's pay grade.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Found IronCharles' fragrantica account. Review for Dulcis in Fundo:

Dawn is breaking in the forest. A white unicorn with a gilded horn emerges from the early morning mist. You watch this magical being approach you from your seat atop a flat stone platform ringed with trees. The Sun’s rays, newly unfurled, are just kissing the tips of the snowdrops among the wet grass at your feet. The unicorn comes nearer. Steam rises from his silvery form. He snorts a greeting to you. You reply with a nervous smile, and bow. Across his silky back is a bag, woven from silver tissue. The unicorn tilts his noble head, paws the mossy earth, and the bag slides down, into your grasp. With shaking hands, you carefully remove the items from the bag, and gently place them atop the stone. A crystal goblet, and plate; and a small faceted crystal bottle, with a carved stopper. All empty, you think. What- what is this—? The Sun, a bit higher over the horizon now, bathes the objects in sudden blazing illumination. In a trice, the goblet fills with a golden elixir. And one perfect, round white cake has materialized on the plate. Captivated, you close your eyes as the scent of the newly conjured goblet’s contents and the aroma of the cake circle about you. The liquid in the goblet is the most delicious, mouth-watering essence of fresh orange imaginable. The cake is radiating a vanilla almond cloud of sublime, creamy sweetness. These two heavenly scents bloom in the morning air. They are intoxicating. You reach for the goblet and plate- just a taste-The unicorn stamps, and utters a deep whinny. The elixir and cake turn to mist before your eyes. The mist curls through the air like a living thing, towards the empty bottle. You blink, and the mist is gone. The bottle has filled with some kind of glittering potion. You take the bottle in your hand- the unicorn nods- and you sprinkle a few drops on your wrist. Oh, glorious scent! What has been conjured here? A perfume, a gift, an enchanted essence of juicy citrus bliss; a morsel of cake, a vanilla of impossible quality, distilled... you breathe in the divine aroma. “I will wear this scent forever!” you shout joyously into the fragrant air. As your words fade, the unicorn, the goblet, and the plate vanish altogether. Dismayed, you fix your eyes on the bottle, and gasp as the liquid changes from soft gold to clear fluid. With a trembling hand, you bring the bottle to your nose. It’s water. You stare, with widened eyes. The faceted crystal gives forth a last, brief twinkle. Then it too disappears. You blink slowly, as if emerging from sleep. “I must have been dreaming,” you think to yourself. “I imagined it all. It wasn’t real.” You shake your head, take a deep breath, and rise. You turn and leave the glen and the flat stone, now bathed in bright morning light. You take one last glance back. Then briskly, you set off resolutely into the wood. There were hoof marks in the wet grass. But you could not see them. And, in the light of the gathering day, any trace of the prints fades slowly away

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    This is way above sloopnose's pay grade.
    Watch out your comments bro. 😡

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Found IronCharles' fragrantica account. Review for Dulcis in Fundo:
    Yeah, nah. I downvoted that LSD inspired wall of text.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Watch out your comments bro. ������
    Cut me some slack you're married to Rachel McAdams and I fap myself to sleep every night.

Anyways, have any of you phaggots ITT tried Amyris Homme Extrait yet? It is literally a God tier scent with BEAST performance. Why is nobody listening to me I've been saying it for years.

Can anyone just order a sample and confirm?

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTN : PdM Carlisle
    4 sprays

So damn great

Charles the shill for Profumo Roma.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyways, have any of you phaggots ITT tried Amyris Homme Extrait yet?
    Yeah, I've got some of that. Not a fan of wood notes in my gourmands, especially oudy notes.

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Charles the shill for Profumo Roma.
    Tryna get on your PdM homer level brah.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: C for Men by Clive Christian

This arrived recently. Awesome presentation and I'm looking forward to trying the other fragrances from the Private Collection.

Originally Posted by ChknFrydMFer View Post
    Scent popularity
    [ ]Less popular
    [ ]Hidden Gem

I would like to use it for
    [ ]Doesn't matter

The season it should be appropriate for
    [ ]Spring
    [ ]Summer

The Occasion I would like to wear it for
    [ ]Signature Day to Day
    [ ]Date

Mood/Tone
    [ ]Innocent/Clean
    [ ]Intimate/Romantic

How much I would like to spend
    [ ]50-100$
    [ ]100-200$

Throw me a few recommendations brahs
    Here are a couple. Although they are very popular fragrances and you mentioned that you wanted less popular/hidden gem scents.

The One for Men Eau de Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana
    Acqua di Gio Profumo
    Bleu de Chanel Parfum
    CH Men Prive by Carolina Herrera
    Last edited by wampa; 03-02-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Yeah, I've got some of that. Not a fan of wood notes in my gourmands, especially oudy notes.
    U Wot m10. Amyris has 0 Oud. It's a sweet cinnamon and coconut smell with musk.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tryna get on your PdM homer level brah.
    I only own 11 full bottles from PdM so far. I have a ways to go.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    only 3?
    Was trying some 3D chess. Toss out a low enough number in a "no balls" attempt and have him go "u wot m8?" Then order 4-5.

Profumum Roma is my favorite fragrance house. Top quality and unique selections.

I've bought from this guy on multiple occasions, he's legit. Shipping is outrageous, but the stuff comes straight from Italy. He also carries some of the hard to get juice, like Dolce Acqua. Almost impossible to find this brand discounted anywhere.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Profumum-Ro...e/224294305796

Says he combines shipping, too. Usually comes in one to two weeks.
    Is that where you get your italian pisswater you have a raging bonrar for?
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Low key wanna post "no but i got this," and add the pic of Portrait of a Phaggot on that dudes pic on the FGN on facebook....

But i'd probably get the ban hammer.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Low key wanna post "no but i got this," and add the pic of Portrait of a Phaggot on that dudes pic on the FGN on facebook....

No idea what you just said. You try Elysium yet phaggt?

No idea what you just said. You try Elysium yet phaggt?
    Very....feminine...man....with his shirt of....who obviously hasnt even ever looked at a weight....who was wearing over the top makeup...posted a generic post with a frag asking who's tried it or some chit.

Want to post the picture of "portrait of a phaggot" and say "nah bro, but i tried this."
    MFC

RIP YGST

dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was trying some 3D chess. Toss out a low enough number in a "no balls" attempt and have him go "u wot m8?" Then order 4-5.

you got a problem with eyetalians? i swear on me mum . Inb4 ninja took out a loan and buys the roja line

the admin from the kilian group has that frag in his rotation

U Wot m10. Amyris has 0 Oud. It's a sweet cinnamon and coconut smell with musk.
    I guess you weren't aware that amyris is a stinky tree that they make varnish with, but that's ok. You gon learn today.

Sometimes. I've been known to buy the factory 18ml travel sprays from wholesalers as well.

I'll probably get full bottles of Confetto, Acqua Viva, and Sorriso when my smaller bottles run out, but TBH it will take years to burn through 18-20mls of anything when you have 100's of fragrances.

Not spraying enough crew looks to have a new member
    rumpler of stiltskins

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Not spraying enough crew looks to have a new member
    Doesn't bathe in cologne and doesn't want to be smelled a block away crew checking in.

I guess you weren't aware that amyris is a stinky tree that they make varnish with, but that's ok. You gon learn today.
    This is why I can't take your Profumum Roma shilling seriously. Amyris Extrait is one of the smoothest and most mass appealing luxury scent that exists. It gets a TON of flack from nichecels because they say it smells like a high quality designer cologne.

Meanwhile you're here saying it smells skanky? Wot.

This is why I can't take your Profumum Roma shilling seriously. Amyris Extrait is one of the smoothest and most mass appealing luxury scent that exists. It gets a TON of flack from nichecels because they say it smells like a high quality designer cologne.

Meanwhile you're here saying it smells skanky? Wot.

Sorry 'bout your busted nose, brah.

If you can't smell the wood in the fragrance with a type of tree in it's name IDK what to say. I got my samples straight from MFK website (where FK calls it a "woody" fragrance). And I've stated several times here that I don't care for wood in my gourmands. That's kinda like eating your vanilla ice cream out of a wooden box. No thx Geoff.

SOTM: Atelier des Ors: Lune Feline

28F out today so 5 sprays. 2 on neck, 2 on chest, one on inside elbow

This is another house you guys are sleeping on, phaggots.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ine-29716.html
    rumpler of stiltskins

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Profumum Roma is my favorite fragrance house. Top quality and unique selections.

I've bought from this guy on multiple occasions, he's legit. Shipping is outrageous, but the stuff comes straight from Italy. He also carries some of the hard to get juice, like Dolce Acqua. Almost impossible to find this brand discounted anywhere.

Says he combines shipping, too. Usually comes in one to two weeks.
    thanks brah

Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Here are a couple. Although they are very popular fragrances and you mentioned that you wanted less popular/hidden gem scents.

The One for Men Eau de Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana
    Acqua di Gio Profumo
    Bleu de Chanel Parfum
    CH Men Prive by Carolina Herrera
    I'll add these to the list as well...I own Acqua di Gio Pour Homme, but so does everyone else I believe...good, not great

Notes wise CH and Bleu sound guuuuudd
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Asterisk

Sorry 'bout your busted nose, brah.

If you can't smell the wood in the fragrance with a type of tree in it's name IDK what to say. I got my samples straight from MFK website (where FK calls it a "woody" fragrance). And I've stated several times here that I don't care for wood in my gourmands. That's kinda like eating your vanilla ice cream out of a wooden box. No thx Geoff.
    I mean I basically live in the jungle so I know what wood smells like. No homo, maybe there's some molecules to anchor the base but there's no prominent off-putting wood smells in there at all. The most prominent notes are cinnanon, coconut, floral vanilla and musk.

It basically smells like a high quality Paco Rabanne 1 million.

Originally Posted by ChknFrydMFer View Post
    thanks brah

I'll add these to the list as well...I own Acqua di Gio Pour Homme, but so does everyone else I believe...good, not great

Notes wise CH and Bleu sound guuuuudd
    Yo I'm not gonna front. CH prive is an awesome sweet spicy scent but it's more suitable for a night out. Girls absolutely love it but when it comes down to the actual smell, I find the original CH Men more beautiful and suitable for daytime use.

The original is much less spicy. It's more sugarcane sweet. One of my favorite designer scents in the world. It basically kicked off my whole collection journey.

This is God tier smells

Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    you got a problem with eyetalians? i swear on me mum . Inb4 ninja took out a loan and buys the roja line

the admin from the kilian group has that frag in his rotation
    No problem, you guys make great pizza. And wear rolex's and velour track suits well.

Sometimes. I've been known to buy the factory 18ml travel sprays from wholesalers as well.

I'll probably get full bottles of Confetto, Acqua Viva, and Sorriso when my smaller bottles run out, but TBH it will take years to burn through 18-20mls of anything when you have 100's of fragrances.
    I've been wanting to give it a shot, but it's been tough to find a decant or sample.
    MFC

RIP YGST

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD:

Not Srs. Saw this on Facebook marketplace and was like WTF?

SOTD: Bvlgari Aqvua
    Would risk it all for Alona Tal crew. 15/10

Carly Rae Jepsen personal 11/10

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

$27.90 + tax for 3ml shipped?

@ savage edp nice bottle I wonder what it smells like.

Any sneaker boys ITT? I feel like it's all I've been rocking these days, mainly my ultraboost. Just feels so good mane. Anything special you guys wear?

In B4 Charles posts a pic of some gigantic black boots

Gallagher is running a 15% off moving sale

https://gallagherfragrances.com/products/rose-all-dae

I know someone here (Charles or Pap) likes this one a lot.
    rumpler of stiltskins