Page 104 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 8909
    ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It’s been hot as fuark and been putting a serious dent in my 200 ml Man Eau Fraiche. Spray fresh out if the shower and - Hit my neck with a few sprays every time I leave the house. I’ve oversprayed the hell out of this stuff and it never gets offensive. Has a really nice dry down.

This is the ultimate dumb reach for summer. Smells great, versatile, have gotten compliments, cheap asf.

MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Guys, anyone tried Etat Libre D Orange: Putain Des Palaces and You or Someone Like You? How good are they? How unisex are they- leaning on *******ry?
    I like both https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1640349663

Sloop, do you get a strong cut grass vibe from You or Someone Like You?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    100ml. Seller is having a sale. From $120, I guess no one here buying them.
    Great deal!!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MLDK View Post

Cut grass? No not really. I can see where someone might though, there's all sorts of freshness going on there.

twovalvebro also has You Or Someone Like You, maybe he'll chime in once he leaves the afternoon shift at the glory hole.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MLDK View Post

Oh Apple? I got lots of Hugo Boss Boss Bottled flankers. Maybe redundant? Is it ****gy? Unlike some of their fragrances which is unisex, this is touted as a female fragrance.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Great deal!!
    Yeah. Might get one.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    thanks for the samples charles

without a doubt b is Aqua Viva - going to give this a wearing today. lemon smells fantastic just from sniffin

I gave A a spray on the wrist , after drydown Fougère, probably the one above Pour Un Homme de Caron Caron?

Yessir, B is Acqua Viva. Is the hype real? Worth the price? Honestly, I don't think $250-275 is unreasonable for 100ml of a quality niche fragrance. People pay the same or more for 100ml of Xerjoff, Creed, Roja, Boadicea, etc.

A is actually a 50 year old batch of the original Chanel For Men that was introduced in 1955. The citrus top notes faded out decades ago, but the cardamom, oakmoss, and cedar are still pretty deep and rich to my nose.

It was usually called "Chanel For Men" in the States, "A Gentleman's Cologne" in Britain, and "Pour Monsieur" in the rest of Europe. However, for a brief time during the late 60's - early 70's American bottles were also called "A Gentleman's Cologne," which can be identified by the "New York Distributor" ink on the back of the bottle. After that, the US bottles were again called "Chanel For Men," until the 1989 reformulation when it was named "Pour Monsieur" universally. It doesn't smell remotely close to the original, though.

Chanel For Men was my go to fragrance in high school. Lots of good memories with it!

Last edited by IronCharles; 06-14-2021 at 02:03 PM.

WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PSA to all Mugler A*Men fans. Pure Havane is currently in stock at fragrancenet. I bought a bottle to replace the almost empty decant I own. I'm hoping some of the other discontinued flankers start popping back up again on the grey market. Hoping for Ultra Zest to make a grand return.
    *Always Pick 4 Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *Sometimes Become Hyper Aware of Legs When Walking Crew*
    *Alien Misc Crew*
    *Ayyy Lmaoo Crew*

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao oh boy.

Some are decent for the price but I don't think any so far have matched their original counterparts in terms of smell. I really think you should hold out in the designer realm and get a good feel for them first before going niche. Again, most niche just don't appeal to the general audience like designers do and it's going to add alot of cost to your hobby. Cedrat Boise for example is one of the more mass appealing ones you'll find. But it's also one of the cheapest.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yessir, B is Acqua Viva. Is the hype real? Worth the price? Honestly, I don't think $250-275 is unreasonable for 100ml of a quality niche fragrance. People pay the same or more for 100ml of Xerjoff, Creed, Roja, Boadicea, etc.
    I did 3 sprays of nice fresh realistic lemony goodness. As of now its about 5-6 hours later and more of a skin scent but still get nice wiffs. It definitely has more longevity/projection power vs say lemon in zest kilian. I think the aventus will be getting sold to buy this + another juice. This is a very easy blind spray for warmer weather. You sold me charles. As sloop said once twovalve finishes his noon shift at the glory hole hes gonna wanna try this juice.

A is actually a 50 year old batch of the original Chanel For Men that was introduced in 1955. The citrus top notes faded out decades ago, but the cardamom, oakmoss, and cedar are still pretty deep and rich to my nose.

It was usually called "Chanel For Men" in the States, "A Gentleman's Cologne" in Britain, and "Pour Monsieur" in the rest of Europe. However, for a brief time during the late 60's - early 70's American bottles were also called "A Gentleman's Cologne," which can be identified by the "New York Distributor" ink on the back of the bottle. After that, the US bottles were again called "Chanel For Men," until the 1989 reformulation when it was named "Pour Monsieur" universally. It doesn't smell remotely close to the original, though.

Chanel For Men was my go to fragrance in high school. Lots of good memories with it!
    Very interesting holding a cologne older than myself. I would no way in hell guessed that. From the 1 spray on my hand this is something i would wear. Can smell the woody notes easily , will give it a better wearing during the week.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I did 3 sprays of nice fresh lemony goodness/almost lemon drop candyish. As of now its about 5-6 hours later and more of a skin scent but still get nice wiffs. It definitely has more longevity/projection power vs say lemon in zest kilian. I think the aventus will be getting sold to buy this + another juice. You sold me charles. As sloop said once twovalve finishes his noon shift at the glory hole hes gonna wanna try this juice.
    Yeah, I've never come across anyone who didn't really like this juice. Best lemon fragrance I've ever found, and I've tried a lot.

Very interesting holding a cologne older than myself. I would no way in hell guessed that. From the 1 spray on my hand this is something i would wear. Can smell the woody notes easily , will give it a better wearing during the week.
    Now imagine it with a slightly more subdued and sweeter lemon note than Acqua Viva, and you can get an idea what the OG Chanel For Men was like. It was truly glorious.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    You try Dolce Amalfi yet?
    It be real good.
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...lfi-42988.html
    Yea i think ive smelled it a long while ago. I dont recall what it smells like now. Gotta check it out again.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance boys. Yeah I love the sparkly grapefruit opening in the parfum cologne and as papillo said you get much better deal out of that one once you don't have performance issues with it. Will stick to that but will make sure at some point to sample the extrait. Saudi is definitely one I'll find a second bottle of, I'll probably also look up a 30ml of amber aoud as I like it but I don't think it's one I'd wear often.

Sidenote, really cute kid though @papillo. He's gonna be borrowing your scents soon enough lol.
    Thanks boss.. Yea he got a hold of some sample vial the other day, sprayed it and came running to me saying "smell me" lol. gotta lock my closet soon.

SOTD: Elysium Parum. apparently. this chit projects enough to fill a room with just two sprays from the discovery atomizer.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Sitewide Armani 25% off code: GLOW

Spoiler!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTM: Versace - Dylan Blue
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

SOTD : Jul et Mad - Aqua Sextius

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the Morning: Bortnikoff Musk Cologne (2 sprays) + Bortnikoff Amber Cologne (1 Spray)

Repped this post for insane OG value.

Also, the only Rojas you're getting under $300 for 100ml are the Parfum Colognes or Midsummer's Dream. Vast majority of them are closer to $400 for 50ml so definitely a deal.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The issue with Profumum Roma is they don't discount. They are like the Chanel of the niche world, or at least one of the brands that don't discount at all.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The issue with Profumum Roma is they don't discount. They are like the Chanel of the niche world, or at least one of the brands that don't discount at all.

This, and its rare to find them on the secondary market either. People who have them tend to hold onto them.

SOTM: Elysium.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup brah. From reading through this list it seems you want something for going out use. It has to work in the summer so it can't be too overbearing, but also in the winter so it needs some depth. Social occasions so it needs to impress people and catch their attention while still being mass appealing.

I feel extremely confident in this suggestion. I never found the name suits it because I get playful and classy vibe and it's a killer on dates:

Chanel - Allure homme sport eau extreme.

You want the eau extreme version, keep that in mind

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coal Man again."
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    10/10 recommendation

I would also suggest

Eight & Bob - Original

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...BOB-16295.html

Citrusy enough for the warmer months, but still woody & sweet enough for the warmer months. Sporty and easily worn for a date.
    Cheers.

SOTA: Xerjoff - Ivory Route

This one is on my Xerjoff hit list along with Mamluk and Erba Pura. Trying to hold out until Christmas.
    rumpler of stiltskins

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChillyWetWilly View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coal Man again."
    Thanks brah

Cheers.
    Not a problem bro. If you go for it, be sure to let us know your thoughts.

SOTE: YSL La Nuit
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    This, and its rare to find them on the secondary market either. People who have them tend to hold onto them.
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Also, the only Rojas you're getting under $300 for 100ml are the Parfum Colognes or Midsummer's Dream. Vast majority of them are closer to $400 for 50ml so definitely a deal.
    Or you can buy 18-20mls at a time like I do. That much will last me years in a rotation with all my other frags.

Here's a dude selling decants. I haven't dealt with this particular seller, but he does have 100% feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224489898920

Not a bad way to make a living, if that's your thing. Dude buys a bottle for 260, splits it, and makes 100+ bucks for filling 10 bottles and driving them to the post office.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Tom Ford for Men by Tom Ford

SOTM: Xerjoff - Luxor

2 sprays

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...xor-58838.html

EDIT:
    twovalvekid:

https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/xerjoffrenaissance-man

Not a bad price at all.
    Last edited by darkninja67; 06-16-2021 at 05:16 AM.
    rumpler of stiltskins

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD

Dior Homme Intense on a rainy morning.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

SOTD

Dior Homme Intense on a rainy morning.
    You try the 2020 version?
    rumpler of stiltskins

SOTD : CH Men Prive

Another sample from OG Charles. I was waiting for a day when I could just chill in the house during the day because I expected this one to be a heavy hitter - not my usual fresh summer scent - and oh boy was I right. Only 2 sprays from the sample atomizer.

Man this is nice, lots of bourbon and caramel, leather, vanilla. This will be a great date night option. I've had CH Men a few times over the years but never the Prive and this is a nicer, grown up more sophisticated cousin.

Or you can buy 18-20mls at a time like I do. That much will last me years in a rotation with all my other frags.

Here's a dude selling decants. I haven't dealt with this particular seller, but he does have 100% feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224489898920

Not a bad way to make a living, if that's your thing. Dude buys a bottle for 260, splits it, and makes 100+ bucks for filling 10 bottles and driving them to the post office.
    Yup thats the way to go if you dont mind decants. I def do that for bottles on my list to buy until i land on a deal for or swap my way into a full bottle.

SOTM: Aventus Cologne
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Registered User FranciscoMandar's Avatar
    FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You try the 2020 version?
    Same formula, new bottle design

Registered User FranciscoMandar's Avatar
    FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SOTD Aventus layered with Lost Cherry

Page 104 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast