Thread: Tough on China!

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Tough on China!

My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No different than Drumpfh manufacturing all his chit products in China. (Or hiring illegals)

Drumpfh could have told his cult that Portugal was the bad country we need to hate and they'd buy into it.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    That's a little different than allowing companies owned by the communist party to be traded on the stock market, or allowing them to acceces to our national power grid, but whatever I'm sure the pen thing is bad too.
    O|||||||O

Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Weighty who the HELL let you make a thread?

For all the bullchit you post, I figured you would have some interesting chit to post about. But when you get around to making a thread-you make it about PENS?!

Come on, man. Do better.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m pretty sure my phone case was made in China so I have no say in the CCP being in our most intricate infrastructure.

mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikelucas123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lets check everything, what do you have in your home which is made in china...

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    This is what retards hold up against Establishment/China backroom business deals. Keep reaching.

How much Chinese money is Hunter Biden accused of laundering for the Big Man?
    Wow. A lot of you dullards have missed the point.

You get fed a whole load of promises and talk by your politicians, but when it comes down to it, that's all it is. Talk. Hot air. Backroom deals, pens, it doesn't matter. In this case, Pompeo, who, for all his talk about being tough on China is a fraud and hypocrite. They're ALL frauds and hypocrites.

Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    Weighty who the HELL let you make a thread?

For all the bullchit you post, I figured you would have some interesting chit to post about. But when you get around to making a thread-you make it about PENS?!

Come on, man. Do better.
    Piss off you mental midget. Go back to your inane droolings about nanite vaccinations and Canada beheading people.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off