blastthefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello from a new member - plus a picture.

Hi all

I've been looking for a forum to help with fat loss goals and am very pleased to have found this one.

I'm 45 years old, male and live in the UK.

Two years ago I did a transformation which took me 17 weeks. I had never been so motivated in my life!
    I went from 25% bodyfat and 95KG to 9.75% body fat and 80KG.

I don't have enough posts to embed pictures so here is the link:

imgur.com/ihymZxT

Covid lockdown last year and now resulted in me getting lazy and I lost it all.
    I got up to 96KG and around 27% bodyfat.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that I have been in a calorie deficit through clean eating and no alcohol. Plus a few weight sessions with a PT outside as the gyms are closed.
    I've already lost 2KG and look forward to tracking my progress over the few months.

Shout out to anyone else currently fighting the fat!

I have lots of questions which I will post in the appropriate sections.

Greetings!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hello and welcome to the forums

blastthefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    hello and welcome to the forums
    Thanks very much
    I'm not saying it's going to be easy, I'm saying it's going to be worth it!

Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do, not punishment for something you ate.

If you are not willing to change, then nothing will change for you.

marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000) marcelweb is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hey welcome to the forum. Keep up the good work!
    Greetings
    Marcel

jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100) jameslavine is not very well liked. (-100)
    Welcome buddy, Its amazing you have lost 16KG in 17 weeks in age of 45, Great transformation
    FitLivingTips

808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) 808Handyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn that’s a great transformation! You can do it again. Slow and steady brah!

EllieBird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome

EllieBird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very good works.

friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100) friendpicksd is not very well liked. (-100)
    welcome to the forums

sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sandrallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Welcome!

Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Greetings! And as a newbie, I feel so good to be here!!