Closed Thread
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 8210
    DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    You live off Princess street or something ? Wilmington isn’t that rough breh you not look at a crime map before buying a house or what
    I live a few blocks from Princess. It's a nice newer house but the block is situated right in the middle of the crackheads. We get guys coming up on the porch trying to steal our crap all the time. I was walking around my front yard last week and found a cut bike cable, asked the next door neighbor and it was his. Fukkers just cut the cable and stole his bikes right off his front porch. I see crackheads walking down the street with lawnmowers, patio furniture, shoes, etc.

I just spent 7 grand to put a full perimeter fence up but we decided to just sell and move to Florida. I didn't want to move here, I wanted to move to Florida. Wife wanted to move here since her family is here, so we compromised and moved here. We literally just signed a contract to sell the house an hour ago and will be gone in a few weeks.

I catch this dirtbag in our yard or on our porch every few days. He gets arrested at least once a week for stealing off porches, but the judge and sheriff keeps letting him go due to "COVID" restrictions. I've gotten into it with him a few times.

Last edited by DualRectifier; 02-26-2021 at 12:37 PM.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    I live a few blocks from Princess. It's a nice newer house but the block is situated right in the middle of the crackheads. We get guys coming up on the porch trying to steal our crap all the time. I just spent 7 grand to put a full perimeter fence up but we decided to just sell and move to Florida. I didn't want to move here, I wanted to move to Florida. Wife wanted to move here since her family is here, so we compromised and moved here. We literally just signed a contract to sell the house an hour ago and will be gone in a few weeks.
    I thought you were already in fl...

anyways

Be careful where you buy here as well. You NEED to get a crime map of some sort and verify it with locals.

I have bought two houses next to section 8 housing on accident now and lemme tell you, I've seen fooking dozens of arrests at extremely inopportune times.

Eventually you get tired of looking up in the sky to see a swat helicopter with a sniper hanging out aiming at the house next to you.

Sounds like you've about had it as well.

On a side note, our last house purchase was a 400k house that was priced around 140$ a square foot, good deal in these parts. We checked the neighborhood crime and values; houses in the neighborhood were the same and it was very quiet there. However, new sec 8 housing just went up and did not affect any captured stats -- except value...

Long story short, our house was right next to what I thought was 55+ condos and was keeping the entire neighborhood's values down since the house sold ever few years. We thought it was just flipped, but its apparent the people before us didn't want to deal with it.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you can contact the county PD and the crime analysis unit is able to tell you the number of reported crimes within a certain radius of the [address] over the past __ year or whatever it is, forget precisely. It's far from perfect but at least allows an apples to apples comparison between possible properties within the jurisdiction

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    I live a few blocks from Princess. It's a nice newer house but the block is situated right in the middle of the crackheads. We get guys coming up on the porch trying to steal our crap all the time. I was walking around my front yard last week and found a cut bike cable, asked the next door neighbor and it was his. Fukkers just cut the cable and stole his bikes right off his front porch. I see crackheads walking down the street with lawnmowers, patio furniture, shoes, etc.

I just spent 7 grand to put a full perimeter fence up but we decided to just sell and move to Florida. I didn't want to move here, I wanted to move to Florida. Wife wanted to move here since her family is here, so we compromised and moved here. We literally just signed a contract to sell the house an hour ago and will be gone in a few weeks.
    Yea that’s the old dudes sitting on the porch at all hours of the day drinking 40’s part of town lmao.

Should have moved closer to Wrightsville or literally anywhere else that’s the worst part of town by far.

Have to defend Wilmington a little, I still love the place even if it’s not that nice.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Here you can contact the county PD and the crime analysis unit is able to tell you the number of reported crimes within a certain radius of the driver over the past __ year or whatever it is, forget precisely. It's far from perfect but at least allows an apples to apples comparison between possible properties within the jurisdiction
    Our police charge $50 and I have no idea wtf I was thinking not getting an official up to date report. I'd pay $5k for it in hindsight.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Yes, I do.

So what? lol

So, you tell me...how many fire extinguishers do you have?

The goal with ammo is to practice/train, and have enough ammo to keep doing so through the duration of a predictable banic BTW. You know, the old "why not both" taco girl.
    Can't argue with any of that. Respect earned. Also:

3rd floor: 1 recording studio.
    2nd floor: 2 my closet, kids' shared bathroom
    1st floor: 2 one's a purple K
    Basement: 2 one by the welders and one by the CNC
    Garage: 1
    Car: 1
    8, all Amerex.
    Thanks for making me seem like someone who wears body armor to the bathroom and is scared of candles.

Although, thinking about it, candles are kind of scary, and so are clowns, and those rubber balloons are pretty dangerous ... .

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post

8, all Amerex.
    Thanks for making me seem like someone who wears body armor to the bathroom and is scared of candles.

Although, thinking about it, candles are kind of scary, and so are clowns, and those rubber balloons are pretty dangerous ... .
    This guy has 8 Amerex fire extinguishers at home.

Anybody else seeing this?

hehehe

Open flames in the house aren't really the best of ideas, and rubber balloons are dangerous to pets as regardless of what we think of them, any pet is probably stupid enough to potentially ingest the damn thing, also have to make sure young kids don't try to blow one up and end up inhaling it. Jury is still out on clowns.

8, all Amerex.

I have an IFAK in my car, another in my range bag, and there's one in my wife and my kids cars too. The kit in my car has tourniquets, bandages, a trach kit, pneumothorax needles, chest seals, an ambu bag, and a bit more. Even my bicycle has an Israeli bandage in the seat pack.

You implied that having more than 5 rounds could make me significantly safer, so tell me, do you have an IFAK with a tourniquet available in your car and home and at the range? Because if this is about survival or saving lives... .
    I guess I'll be nice and fill you in sooner than later on the rather interesting inside info thing going on with you asking me these questions. Search function is useless so these will have to do

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...87981&page=177

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1598438061

Edit: Current Amerex ABC type extinguishers as follows

10 lb garage
    10 lb basement bottom of stairs
    10 lb basement by back door and lawn equipment
    6 lb kitchen pantry
    5 lb kitchen counter
    2.5 lb car one
    2.5 lb car two
    2.5 lb under kitchen sink
    5 lb first floor bathroom
    5 lb master bathroom
    5 lb upstairs hallway
    Also fire blanket in cabinet near stove with little grab fabric thing hanging out the bottom of the cabinet door

IFAK + boo-boo kit in kitchen, car one, car two
    IFAK in range bag, plate carrier, and perma-packed airplane carry on
    Dark Angel mini pocket trauma kit and H&H mini 4" and flat fold ETD's for sometimes on person carry
    All IFAK's include an NAR CAT
    Last edited by Farley1324; 02-26-2021 at 01:28 PM.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If yon don't have a sprinkler system in your house have you even made it?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jury is still out on clowns.

Dude, editing to say I'm jealous of that collection lol.

Also, "Clowns" are why I own as many firearms as I do. My habit is to buy one every 2 years when we vote for them.

PS) Zoro.com or firefighter discount?
    Attached Images

criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don’t even have any band aids. Ain’t got time to bleed
    High Test Crew

I was at my inlaws chilling once and they went to bed.

I continued to smoke hookah until one of their candles went out.

Fukker caught the oil on the bottom of its container on fire and traveled up the wall.

Luckily we were in the garage with the fire extinguisher.

Weird thread today.

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    I don’t even have any band aids. Ain’t got time to bleed
    If you actually have a suppressor, probably the thing you should have -just in case- is a burn bandage/pad

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    If yon don't have a sprinkler system in your house have you even made it?
    There are a boatload of Texans who are not enamored with their home sprinkler systems after they froze and flooded their houses.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bored today so I made some 223 V-max. I don't even have a 223

If you actually have a suppressor, probably the thing you should have -just in case- is a burn bandage/pad
    In case of stupidity and grabbing it with our hand, or because they blow up or something?

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    There are a boatload of Texans who are not enamored with their home sprinkler systems after they froze and flooded their houses.
    Yeah...it's a neat idea at first but then anybody who has had any water problems in the house probably flinches when thinking about all those pipes that are always pressurized/whatever. Better to focus on detection and alerts to get the quickest possible reaction for egress and FD response

In case of stupidity and grabbing it with our hand, or because they blow up or something?
    Just because they get stupidly hot and it's really easy to brush it up against your skin somewhere. Moving around while carrying things after shooting the suppressor up to 700*F will really make you think about your sling setup. Most of the suppressors most of us would hopefully buy are full auto rated so some semi auto especially at these ammo prices isn't going to bother them

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    gotta keep the grass indoors watered.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    bored today so I made some 223 V-max. I don't even have a 223

what grain? coyote hammers right there.

You right I don’t have one
    High Test Crew

Just because they get stupidly hot and it's really easy to brush it up against your skin somewhere. Moving around while carrying things after shooting the suppressor up to 700*F will really make you think about your sling setup. Most of the suppressors most of us would hopefully buy are full auto rated so some semi auto especially at these ammo prices isn't going to bother them
    Thanks. Doubt the CGS MOD-9SK I ordered is full auto rated. Can't check while at work because of zscaler, but I chose it because it was small. Either way, seems like I'll have to weld up a carrying case that won't melt and toss a welding glove in my range bag. PITA.

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    what grain? coyote hammers right there.
    these are 53 gr. I have 60, 55, and 40 gr also, but haven't tested those rounds yet. I tested different powder variants of these in my buddies rifle with BLC-2 powder. 25.5 gr gave me a 4.7 Standard Deviation, so that is what I loaded these with. 2755 fps out of a 16"

Thanks. Doubt the CGS MOD-9SK I ordered is full auto rated. Can't check while at work because of zscaler, but I chose it because it was small. Either way, seems like I'll have to weld up a carrying case that won't melt and toss a welding glove in my range bag. PITA.
    It is full auto rated
    High Test Crew

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B016BJEK6I

Just slide this over the end of the firearm in question for safe carry and/or putting into a bag/vehicle.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah...it's a neat idea at first but then anybody who has had any water problems in the house probably flinches when thinking about all those pipes that are always pressurized/whatever. Better to focus on detection and alerts to get the quickest possible reaction for egress and FD response

Gotta hand it to Ring, whenever I set off my smoke detector they call in ~1-2 minutes and already have alerted the FD. Thankfully I always answer when they call and they cancel the call to the FD, their station is maybe 2 minutes from my house so they would be here damn quick. Nice part of living in a small city is the response times are great for services. The PD is about 2 miles from me too.

Unrelated, randomly browsing Amazon and no Holosun will ship to me, get an error, any other brand will ship, just not a single Holosun.

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Just slide this over the end of the firearm in question for safe carry and/or putting into a bag/vehicle.
    That’s actually a good idea. Just scooped one.
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Gotta hand it to Ring, whenever I set off my smoke detector they call in ~1-2 minutes and already have alerted the FD. Thankfully I always answer when they call and they cancel the call to the FD, their station is maybe 2 minutes from my house so they would be here damn quick. Nice part of living in a small city is the response times are great for services. The PD is about 2 miles from me too.

Unrelated, randomly browsing Amazon and no Holosun will ship to me, get an error, any other brand will ship, just not a single Holosun.

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."
    Yes.

Another not super rural advantage is we are within 1 hour by ground of a level 1 pediatric trauma center, within a half hour of a 2. Regular/adult level 2 in our county and level 1 about an hour away also

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

Another not super rural advantage is we are within 1 hour by ground of a level 1 pediatric trauma center, within a half hour of a 2. Regular/adult level 2 in our county and level 1 about an hour away also
    Yep hospital with ER and decent facilities is about 5 minutes from me, but the staff there is so sht I'd sooner take the 45 minutes to get to Hanford or hour to Fresno, srs. We take inmates to the local hospital and will sit for hours before being seen, even though there is not a single other patient there. They are garbage.

They were so bad they lost almost all business, had to shut down for a few years due to no revenue. They reopened and claimed to be better. Nope.

They were the ones who misdiagnosed my hernia in 2016 as a 'water build up', fun times almost dying and emergency surgery because of that one.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

After I posted I had looked up this stuff: https://www.mcmaster.com/8637T55/
    But if that silicone sleeve won't melt, it will be nicer than the fiberglass.

JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    They kept pulling the taxes/ins from a different area...very annoying because they viewed it as a higher DTI than what I was due to this.
    have sorta been there before, have worked in real estate. varying on what they're using, typically a zip code works quite well for it, but only goes so far depending on what you do

good luck, though.
    the above post is not serious and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Thanks for your time.

Closed Thread