Closed Thread
Page 209 of 274 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,270 of 8210
    PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    The government should not be making a law telling you how to store any of your property in your own home regardless of who's there. Sure, it seems that if it's just your family at home your nightstand gun wouldn't be an issue, but if your kid has a friend sleep over, now you're committing a crime?

The entire thing is just one more inch that normalizes the government telling you what you can and can't do in your own house, or with your own property.
    Liability is a fickle bitch. If you’re comfortable leaving your guns unsecured with someone else’s little bastard roaming around your home...good luck with that.

I do agree that the .gov overreaching and are completely clueless about how the guns work. I just don’t wanna get sued because someone didn’t teach their little ****ers any boundaries. People suck these days, if you haven’t noticed.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    Liability is a fickle bitch. If you’re comfortable leaving your guns unsecured with someone else’s little bastard roaming around your home...good luck with that.

I do agree that the .gov overreaching and are completely clueless about how the guns work. I just don’t wanna get sued because someone didn’t teach their little ****ers any boundaries. People suck these days, if you haven’t noticed.
    Oh I agree. Even if it wasn't someone else's kids at my house... if I just had my own kids, I would 100% keep my guns secured unless they were on me. But I just envision the random dude who at night pill throw his gun in the end table next to him before bed.

I guess in the end, the only time someone is going to be charged for it is if some kid does get ahold of it and do something stupid though. It's not like the above scenario where the next day the kid wakes up and goes home and absolutely nothing happened is going to draw the attention of police.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I agree. Even if it wasn't someone else's kids at my house... if I just had my own kids, I would 100% keep my guns secured unless they were on me. But I just envision the random dude who at night pill throw his gun in the end table next to him before bed.

I guess in the end, the only time someone is going to be charged for it is if some kid does get ahold of it and do something stupid though. It's not like the above scenario where the next day the kid wakes up and goes home and absolutely nothing happened is going to draw the attention of police.
    I 'had' a buddy who trusted his own kids with his safe combo...One weekend, he and his wife were out of town and left the kids (16/15/12) home alone. Boyo decided to have buddies over and then proceeded to show off dads' gun collection. Dumbass kid's friend walked out of the house with one of his g19's. They got it back within a day of returning and his kid got to spend some time in military school.

LSS: kids are stupid.

Safety Squat Bar will finally arrive tomorrow or Friday....**** yes.

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I 'had' a buddy who trusted his own kids with his safe combo...One weekend, he and his wife were out of town and left the kids (16/15/12) home alone. Boyo decided to have buddies over and then proceeded to show off dads' gun collection. Dumbass kid's friend walked out of the house with one of his g19's. They got it back within a day of returning and his kid got to spend some time in military school.

Yea what a dummy. I got mine locked up and put the key into another smaller safe. The smaller safe key is on my keychain and goes with me wherever I go.

As long as the kids don’t use a pry bar and break in I feel good.

Personal defense / HD gun is on ma belt.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm tired of milspec LPKs with each build (not trigger), what are some Gucci LPKs to try ?
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    ...I am aware that is how it works. I thought it was obvious by my post.

The question is, what does a pinned 13.7 that is 16 with muzzle device give you over a pinned 14.5 that is 16 with muzzle device? Other than losing 0.8" of ballistics?
    Losing .8" of OAL using that muzzle device vs. a 14.5 with the same device. That's literally it.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    I'm tired of milspec LPKs with each build (not trigger), what are some Gucci LPKs to try ?
    What’s Gucci about a LPK besides the trigger and maybe an ambi safety selector ?

I just buy the CMMG lpk (one without a trigger) buy trigger of choice, Radian talon.... profit ?
    High Test Crew

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Help me understand the purpose of a 13.7" barrel, when you can get a 14.5" and even it needs a longer-than-standard-A2 muzzle device to be 16+ when perm attached. With a 13.7" wouldn't you just be giving up the ballistics of another 0.8" without gaining anything in overall length? Unless this is going to be a pistol SBR?
    13.7 pinned is the absolute shortest you can go without SBR so it basically looks more cool and saves a tiny bit of weight. I've completed my beater rifle for training and CQB/home defense and I'd like to make the gucciest apocalypse rifle possible. My reasoning is that I would like to pin a warcomp and when I eventually move out of commie land I'll get a Surefire Mini 2 which will add barely 2 or 3 inches to the overall length.

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Apparently you might have to use spacers so ima join 13.7 is in fact a retarded length just get 14.5 unless SBR.

I’ve handed Farley SO MANY L’s the past couple months we are gonna let him have this one. He needs a dub.
    Yes I've heard people say they've pinned a warcomp fine and others who claim that it won't meet 16. I assumed that the spacer included and the shims might add the required 0.1 or 0.2 inches left, and worst case an extra spacer from my gunsmith isn't going to cause any catastrophic failures.

Perhaps someone here has more experience?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

jfc that was armed theft lmao
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahhh fudge. You all switched topics before I read and got caught up. lol.

The government should not be making a law telling you how to store any of your property in your own home regardless of who's there. Sure, it seems that if it's just your family at home your nightstand gun wouldn't be an issue, but if your kid has a friend sleep over, now you're committing a crime?

The entire thing is just one more inch that normalizes the government telling you what you can and can't do in your own house, or with your own property.

Nice! Anyone have/shot one? Are they falling apart like the P365 did when it first came out, or are these actually good to go?
    Yes if your kid has a juvenile friend sleep over and you let that friend have access to your loaded nightstand gun out of your supervision and without kids parents consent you are the problem and you deserve this law and maybe you don't deserve to keep your rkba

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What’s Gucci about a LPK besides the trigger and maybe an ambi safety selector ?

I just buy the CMMG lpk (one without a trigger) buy trigger of choice, Radian talon.... profit ?
    Ya ambi stuff. Radian takes so long to restock I'll check out websites.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wait, so you would already choose to do even more than the law requires?

Geissele ultra duty lpk is super nice, in more ways than you might think till trying it or one of their lowers, but I wouldn't pay full retail for it.

Sipnics ambi lpk is nice.

Radian would be good too

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does Surefire not make a ~1.5" muzzle device for mounting suppressors?
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Does Surefire not make a ~1.5" muzzle device for mounting suppressors?
    Keep in mind it’s threaded on and threads are like half an inch. So you would need a 2 inch (or so) muzzle device to extend a 14.5 to 16. A2 actually doesn’t work for 14.5, and they make 14.7” barrels for that reason. BCM sells an A2X that’s extended for 14.5 barrels.
    High Test Crew

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've used so many different LPKs and most of them were literally the same minus the package

I just built my own lower kit and picked out what parts I wanted for my everyday rifle

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep in mind it’s threaded on and threads are like half an inch. So you would need a 2 inch (or so) muzzle device to extend a 14.5 to 16. A2 actually doesn’t work for 14.5, and they make 14.7” barrels for that reason. BCM sells an A2X that’s extended for 14.5 barrels.
    Fair point. I never considered the threads making up part of the length.

Question still stands though...does Surefire not make both a ~2" and a ~2.8" device?
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Fair point. I never considered the threads making up part of the length.

Question still stands though...does Surefire not make both a ~2" and a ~2.8" device?
    The warcomp is about 2.7 as well as the other 3 prong ones I believe

JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Easy OT last night, Alpha IP... 2200 until 2230 I fck around with my partners, fence check and alarm testing from 2230-2245, nothing until 0330, go with the trash truck and open gates and dumpster locks until 0500, then fck around more with my partners until 0600. Sometimes it feels like I'm stealing from the state.
    been there a few times. they need you there to be there, but there is nothing going on, so it's a free OT.

nice.
    the above post is not serious and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Thanks for your time.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JChippy View Post
    been there a few times. they need you there to be there, but there is nothing going on, so it's a free OT.

nice.
    wish I could have gotten a job in corrections after collage. **** working in an office all day, should be getting paid to be in the prison yard knocking out those prisonors with a mike tyson punch
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    wish I could have gotten a job in corrections after collage. **** working in an office all day, should be getting paid to be in the prison yard knocking out those prisonors with a mike tyson punch
    Border Patrol would be a blast but you'd probably be stuck driving a Chevy instead of your 2500 bro dozer
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Border Patrol would be a blast but you'd probably be stuck driving a Chevy instead of your 2500 bro dozer
    Border patrol up in NY have brand new 2500s to haul their big ass boat not to mention brand new jet skis, quads, side by sides

Get paid to sit in a vehicle all day and hang out on the water in the summer

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...I am aware that is how it works. I thought it was obvious by my post.

The question is, what does a pinned 13.7 that is 16 with muzzle device give you over a pinned 14.5 that is 16 with muzzle device? Other than losing 0.8" of ballistics?
    Guys are using suppressor mounts (KEYMO NOX) that bring OAL to 16" with a 13.7" barrel.
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got mine here, decent price, only the long/short combo but that was the one I wanted anyways. Black and Tungsten in stock.

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Pro...TALON%2D2LEVER
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    Guys are using suppressor mounts (KEYMO NOX) that bring OAL to 16" with a 13.7" barrel.
    What is gain VS a shorter muzzle device on a 14.5 that still becomes non nfa length?

It just seems like, if it's going to be 16" physically for law purposes either way, why not go with 0.8" more usable rifled barrel? Even if ballistic gain from that 0.8 is small, it's a gain of some sort. VS what is gain with the 13.7?

What is gain VS a shorter muzzle device on a 14.5 that still becomes non nfa length?

It just seems like, if it's going to be 16" physically for law purposes either way, why not go with 0.8" more usable rifled barrel? Even if ballistic gain from that 0.8 is small, it's a gain of some sort. VS what is gain with the 13.7?
    I don't know if you missed my post, but a suppressor attached to a 16 inch barrel is obviously going to be way longer and unwieldy compared to a 13.7 with a suppressor adapter. Bonus points if you have a Surefire Mini.

A 16" already feels like a musket so I can't imagine what 16" is like WITH a 5"+ suppressor. Unsuppressed is obviously only like half an inch difference with multiple inches of lost barrel length and no one really cares except for looks.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    I don't know if you missed my post, but a suppressor attached to a 16 inch barrel is obviously going to be way longer and unwieldy compared to a 13.7 with a suppressor adapter. Bonus points if you have a Surefire Mini.

A 16" already feels like a musket so I can't imagine what 16" is like WITH a 5"+ suppressor. Unsuppressed is obviously only like half an inch difference with multiple inches of lost barrel length and no one really cares except for looks.
    I don't mind my 16" Arak, but to run a suppressor on it, yeah, that would be a no. Normally I am all about length (and girth) but there is a limit. No homo.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    I don't mind my 16" Arak, but to run a suppressor on it, yeah, that would be a no. Normally I am all about length (and girth) but there is a limit. No homo.
    It’s really not that bad, people carried 21” barrels for years in ‘Nam and elsehwhere.
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post

I know you aren't reading my posts.

Yuou keep describing a 14.5 but accidentally typing 13.7 instead

Please continue to completely ignore that a 14.5 pinned does exactly what you are describing while offering better ballistics and more muzzle device options than 13.7

Closed Thread
Page 209 of 274 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast