Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Liberal3lite View Post
    This type of scenario is very rare these days unless you're a wealthy Chad, but even in those cases, it's shamed by our feminist-driven society.
    Most of the shaming comes from middle aged women who decided to leave their husbands and end up having low value in the dating market. Then they try to convince young women that middle age men who go after them are pervs.
    Make our guns illegal and we'll call them undocumented.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
    Most of the shaming comes from middle aged women who decided to leave their husbands and end up having low value in the dating market. Then they try to convince young women that middle age men who go after them are pervs.
    I can see that happening, yet in the 70s there were men doing that and my Mom called them “Dirty Old Men” and she was a housewife.

I think just any age gap relationship, men or women, is frowned upon on our society. There’s a relationship forum on enotalone that specifically has age gap relationships.

People blast Trump for being divorced multiple times and marrying much younger.

VanWylder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    So You started banging when she was 14 and you 30?
    Yeah that’s sort of the joke genius.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VanWylder View Post
    Yeah that’s sort of the joke genius.
    Lol!!!!!

Not the sharpest lads in here
    Kid Covid

Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Ha ha!!! It’s probably true!

One of my buddys and I were talking about our tinder hookups and I found out I banged the same one he did less than a week later. Kinda weird but the good news neither one of us spent a dime on her (minus some two buck chuck I had at home already).
    Srs question what's your tindr profile pic line up. Like what kind of variety of pics. Did you curate it

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cr45 View Post
    Srs question what's your tindr profile pic line up. Like what kind of variety of pics. Did you curate it
    i put pictures with others, none shirtless and naturally the best pics of myself i could find except i felt you need one pic where you look like you crawled out of bed. you do NOT want to use selfies, most women don't find a guy smiling at their phone fascinating. when you post with others it makes you look like you have a life instead of the typical guy who sits and creeps on his computer (which i'm guilty of). i let tinder use its algorithm to pic my best pic based on however it worked. it picked my absolute worst picture but to my understanding it goes by how many times it's either clicked on or viewed. so this is why i recommend one picture where you look like you're not trying at all, shows you're approachable.

also included ZERO information, when a girl would ask why don't i list anything i would give them all the same answer: "if i met you out you wouldn't know anything about me i wanted to make this as real as possible". also wasn't accurate about my age since i was after a younger market, i'd let them know the truth after we would swap numbers.
    Kid Covid

Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    i put pictures with others, none shirtless and naturally the best pics of myself i could find except i felt you need one pic where you look like you crawled out of bed. you do NOT want to use selfies, most women don't find a guy smiling at their phone fascinating. when you post with others it makes you look like you have a life instead of the typical guy who sits and creeps on his computer (which i'm guilty of). i let tinder use its algorithm to pic my best pic based on however it worked. it picked my absolute worst picture but to my understanding it goes by how many times it's either clicked on or viewed. so this is why i recommend one picture where you look like you're not trying at all, shows you're approachable.

also included ZERO information, when a girl would ask why don't i list anything i would give them all the same answer: "if i met you out you wouldn't know anything about me i wanted to make this as real as possible". also wasn't accurate about my age since i was after a younger market, i'd let them know the truth after we would swap numbers.
    That's a good tip with the picture of looking like you just crawled out of bed. Never heard that before but it makes sense.

Agreed that you need at least one with friends. It lets people know you're not a serial killer lol.
    Always Pick 4

Originally Posted by Mike86er View Post
    That's a good tip with the picture of looking like you just crawled out of bed. Never heard that before but it makes sense.

Agreed that you need at least one with friends. It lets people know you're not a serial killer lol.
    Yes think of it how when you see a broad all decked out vs one wearing baggy sweats and their hair in a pony tail....they like that sort of thing too.

Ha ha yes a lot would worry and I don’t blame them. Once I got to know them they’d find out what I did for a living and I’d send them snapchats while working (I would wear tactical police gear). They’d feel safe and lots would love to tell their friends they slept with an officer.

This didn’t work with older women most do NOT trust guys in blue.