BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Now that I’m back at it, I realize I’ve been lied to...

For two+ years I wasted my time in the gym thinking low reps high weight was the way to mass.

Now that my gym is open I’ve been able to apply a technique taught to me by the most ripped person I know.

You must get a “pump” to force blood into the muscles, making them grow. Instead of doing more than one muscle group a day, only do one with set almost till burnout, and a little cardio after. This is the only way I’m sore the next day.

When I was wasting time doing 5 day splits (back/bi, chest/tri, legs/shoulders), I would do 3 exercises each muscle group, 3 sets of 20,16,12 reps. I was never sore, never grew, my body looked like **** and I had minimal definition and NO muscle growth.

After taking 9mo off, I learned to EAT and put on 30lbs which was the growth I wanted. I realized you can’t spot-burn fat, but you can spot-grow muscle. The whole “no muscle growth” after training hard as **** really pissed me off. Now I have a bit more size, hoping to grow it more

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The one part I totally agree with is that eating is helpful for gaining weight.

You definitely do not have to train that way in order to grow,
    Soreness is not necessarily an indicator of growth,
    If that really is you in your avi, you have quite a lot of muscle mass. Whatever you did to get there was working at some point.

Taking people's word for things just because they're diced up is tempting, but often pretty risky for a number of reasons. If you're spinning your wheels, there are good programs in the Stickies
    BP: 275
    SQ: 405
    DL: 500
    Bodyweight 180

Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Training volume and food is how you get gains.

See way too many noobs ego lifting doing 3-4 sets of 3-4 reps spinning their wheels wondering why they can’t get bigger or stronger

And eating is a huge one. Often due to laziness, overestimating how much they’re eating, or they read the funnyweasel dreamer bulk thread and are scared of going full bloatlord
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastmodeLEE View Post
    For two+ years I wasted my time in the gym thinking low reps high weight was the way to mass.

Now that my gym is open I’ve been able to apply a technique taught to me by the most ripped person I know.

You must get a “pump” to force blood into the muscles, making them grow. Instead of doing more than one muscle group a day, only do one with set almost till burnout, and a little cardio after. This is the only way I’m sore the next day.

When I was wasting time doing 5 day splits (back/bi, chest/tri, legs/shoulders), I would do 3 exercises each muscle group, 3 sets of 20,16,12 reps. I was never sore, never grew, my body looked like **** and I had minimal definition and NO muscle growth.

After taking 9mo off, I learned to EAT and put on 30lbs which was the growth I wanted. I realized you can’t spot-burn fat, but you can spot-grow muscle. The whole “no muscle growth” after training hard as **** really pissed me off. Now I have a bit more size, hoping to grow it more

So, before you did 20, 16 and 12 reps, but then you've came to the conclusion that high reps is better?
    20, 16 and 12 is low reps for you?
    "Reminds me of the good ol' days back in 03-04 when ripptoes/5 by 5/hit/doggcrap reigned supreme and you did not need direct arm work for big biceps. Rows and chins were it. "Ever see a guy rowing 300+lbs with chicken arms?". Ah yes those were the days. God bless amusclehead and his twisted one dimensional views along with the rest of the former flock."

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you start getting into ways to specifically beat your muscles down, then it's going to be one step further away from hard and general guidelines like rep ranges and calorie balances. You're still following basic guidelines for mass but you're picking a circuit that more specifically suits you influenced partly by your past training and also natural physical attributes.

HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) HenchManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wasted my time in the gym thinking low reps high weight was the way to mass.
    When I was wasting time... I would do sets of 20,16,12 reps
    Not trying to hate but... If that^ was low reps heavy weight, what does your new 'one set almost til burnout' look like numbers wise?
    Eat Pizza and hit rep PRs
    The Intermediate Life
    80kg Lean at 5'6"
    175kg Squat / 115kg Bench / 190kg Deadlift / 80kg Press

BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastmodeLEE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Training volume and food is how you get gains.

See way too many noobs ego lifting doing 3-4 sets of 3-4 reps spinning their wheels wondering why they can’t get bigger or stronger

And eating is a huge one. Often due to laziness, overestimating how much they’re eating, or they read the funnyweasel dreamer bulk thread and are scared of going full bloatlord
    My eating game is retarded good right now. I can eat a double double animal style, two animal style fries, and a shake from In N Out. Over the past 9mo I’ve mainly eaten turkey pasta, lots of sauce lots of cheese. I put on weight QUICK doing that. Now that I’m back in the gym I’ve decided to eat a little healthier but maintain the same amounts of food.

What does spinning your wheels mean?

Originally Posted by HenchManlet View Post
    Not trying to hate but... If that^ was low reps heavy weight, what does your new 'one set almost til burnout' look like numbers wise?
    My new numbers are 30 reps. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It’s not necessarily one set, but it’s about 4-5 sets of burnout, low weight. Getting a PUMP

I train to feel SORE the next day. I spent two years never sore when I would train, and my weight stayed the same. Growth is done via forcing blood (which has nutrients for muscles) into the muscles

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Growth is done via forcing blood (which has nutrients for muscles) into the muscles
    anyone else questioning this???

sounds very broscience-y

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Always take advice from the "most ripped person" you know with a grain of salt, unless you're on the same supplement regimen. Some of what you're saying isn't accurate and certainly isn't exclusive to getting results.

That being said, if whatever techniques you're doing now is working for you personally, then that's what matters.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post

sounds very broscience-y
    It definitely is very bioscience-y. Blood flow to muscles is important during exercise and does help with hypertrophy, but it's not a main driver by any means.

There's a debate about sarcoplasmic hypertrophy vs. myofibrillar hypertrophy. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy basically being a fairly short-term (this is kinda the part being debated) increase in the volume of sarcoplasmic fluid, which makes muscles swell without actually increasing the number / size of the fibers. Basically "the pump", but with some decent evidence that it can be sustained for longer periods of time. Kinda contributes to the myth of the huge but weak bodybuilder, since sarcoplasmic hypertrophy doesn't actually increase muscular strength.

Also some evidence that it's not nearly as pronounced in natty lifters, even in the very short term, so it really doesn't matter for most people.
    BP: 275
    SQ: 405
    DL: 500
    Bodyweight 180

jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's this really ripped guy in my gym, all I ever see him doing is bicep curls. I should probably get on with my 16 sets of bicep curls. But he always wears sweat pants so probably has chicken legs.

I never "chase the pump" and have no problem adding muscle mass. Made lots of progress as a beginner doing 3-5 sets of 4-6. Why torture myself with 150 reps when I could do 15-25?
    Cutting........................................................170 lbs
    2020......................375 / 285 / 505..............185 lbs
    Pre-COVID..............335 / 295 / 499..............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No offense OP, but it's kind of funny how you go into length about how it wasn't until you finally came to your senses and saw an obvious tweak you needed to make on some peripheral aspect of your training approach that you managed to grow, but also...

"Oh yeah, and then I started eating."

Yeah? Obviously lol
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 335
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking at it now...
    You're being lied to

(or they are just willfully ignorant which I'm more than willing to believe is the case 😂)
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What does spinning your wheels mean?
    Wasting time, not making progress
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Looking at it now...
    You're being lied to

(or they are just willfully ignorant which I'm more than willing to believe is the case 😂)
    Imagine this amount of bro science is still around in 2021? Yikes.

jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Science (e.g brad schoenfeld): You can obtain quality hipertrophy training in the 20-30 rep range also, if you offer the muscle an adequate stimulus
    Guy: I trained in the 30 rep range
    Others: that's broscience

https://youtu.be/HpI3fiKO7GA

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    No offense OP, but it's kind of funny how you go into length about how it wasn't until you finally came to your senses and saw an obvious tweak you needed to make on some peripheral aspect of your training approach that you managed to grow, but also...

"Oh yeah, and then I started eating."

Yeah? Obviously lol
    Eating is important, but you do realize that the guy also trained well (if he is the one in the profile photo).
    Even if you eat, if you don't offer the muscle a good stimulus, it will not grow.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Always take advice from the "most ripped person" you know with a grain of salt, unless you're on the same supplement regimen.
    Indeed, with a grain of salt.
    Still, ripped guys, even if they use vitamin S, know how to train and have a good MMC.
    It's funny that some naturals believe that, if they would use the same special supplements, they would look the same as those ripped big guys.
    "Reminds me of the good ol' days back in 03-04 when ripptoes/5 by 5/hit/doggcrap reigned supreme and you did not need direct arm work for big biceps. Rows and chins were it. "Ever see a guy rowing 300+lbs with chicken arms?". Ah yes those were the days. God bless amusclehead and his twisted one dimensional views along with the rest of the former flock."

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    Indeed, with a grain of salt.
    Still, ripped guys, even if they use vitamin S, know how to train and have a good MMC.
    It's funny that some naturals believe that, if they would use the same special supplements, they would look the same as those ripped big guys.
    It's funny how you always read so many extra things in between the lines of what someone else writes. Take whatever vitamins you want.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it works for you, keep doing it. There is a dog around here I need to lift.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But OP in this thread 2 weeks ago you were an alcoholic who got fat by drinking and bulking without training.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179677553
    Now you've learned to EAT, put on 30 lbs(of fat) and suddenly mastered gained in ~ 2 weeks?

Fascinating how the mind works....
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    But OP in this thread 2 weeks ago you were an alcoholic who got fat by drinking and bulking without training.
    Now you've learned to EAT, put on 30 lbs(of fat) and suddenly mastered gained in ~ 2 weeks?

Skillfully done!
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post

sounds very broscience-y
    Not completely. It's used in bodybuilding programs but it's not an end in itself. It is used to provoque metabolic stress and GH release.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5489423/

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Markype View Post
    Not completely. It's used in bodybuilding programs but it's not an end in itself. It is used to provoque metabolic stress and GH release.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5489423/
    Kinda like creatine.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post

When I'm drunk, I forget lots of things like how to drive and what not to say to women.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.