TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheClassGeneral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to approach girls at parties?

I have zero game. I need help. When I'm at a college party, how do I approach girls. I haven't been getting much action and that's because I usually don't approach first. Girls almost never approach first and the guy is always expected to approach first, so that's partially my problem.

What excuse can I have to talk to a girl at a party? If she's with her friends, what do I do about them when I only wanna talk to the girl? How do I escalate when talking to a girl? How do I rub off rejection especially if people around us notice me getting rejected?

Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Suck a Dink you *******.

That is your destiny.
    Zero fuks given.

10 year crew.

All these ****s have taken over Misc Crew

Fuk off Crew

Go fuk yourself in the pussay.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to more people in general at parties/in social situations. Both men and women. The flirting will come in time when you pickup on cues etc etc

Don't stress yourself out with having a specific "target" in mind. Just work on getting more comfortable in general and it will come in time.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheClassGeneral View Post
    I have zero game. I need help. When I'm at a college party, how do I approach girls. I haven't been getting much action and that's because I usually don't approach first. Girls almost never approach first and the guy is always expected to approach first, so that's partially my problem.

What excuse can I have to talk to a girl at a party? If she's with her friends, what do I do about them when I only wanna talk to the girl? How do I escalate when talking to a girl? How do I rub off rejection especially if people around us notice me getting rejected?

Dr. Fauci said college parties are banned

Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000)

Walk up to them and talk to them, don’t script it. Worst case scenario they’ll think you’re a weirdo, best case you’ll get laid. You always have a 50 50 shot.

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

parties is easy. you just walk up to one and introduce yourself. See in social settings where a lot of people don't know each other, it's expected that you may be meeting new people and introducing yourself doesn't seem weird. same with church. class is harder, and on the street is even harder. but parties?? dude, that's super easy.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where do college parties exist these days?

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bello7898 View Post
    ahhhh in every college
    My daughter is in high school and there are no parties with Covid??

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Learn drinking games
    2. Get game started
    3. ????
    4.Profit

But seriously, its a party, people want to party. Be the party you want to see in the world.
    ~The BRAVE Kreme De La Kareem of the Fraiche Klan, founder of the 3.50th Elite Division, called the Ph@ggot Freedom Fighters~

Femalewarriorxo is my love <3

“My garbage disposal eats better than most people”

~SS is my hater crew~

***2022 Aesthetics Crew***

Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just go and say "hey I have no game at this but ur cute" and then ask her " What do we do now? "

Or just go and be straightup forward with your desires and don't cut around the bush.

you'll find it very useful for people who think they have "no game"

VikLink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop worrying, being shy,shutting yourself in,it's hard ,and immediately on the dialogue tete-a-tete not to go out, you need to develop communication skills. As a result, her friends will already advise her to start communicating with you))