lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

30yo, female, recreational training, skinny fat, thin arms

Hiii,
    I need an advice what to do. I train for years (only shorter breaks) but i currently have fat around belly and pretty thinny arms (it is very annoying, i have about same arms as my friends who dont even lift). I tried ppl, upper lower with increasing weighs but no mather what i do when i try to bulk up all goes to my belly and legs fat, and arms stay same(currently 30cm biceps and 82cm waist 😑). I want to go on diet again but my hormones are pretty fu from constant dieting. I eat every day for maintance 2000kcal, but lately ive been eating 2100-2200 to recover hormones and build arm but everything went to my waist again.

lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauriestrode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cant add photos because i domt have 50 posts 😔