Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Torque tank M1 review

Thought I would post a mini review. I’m based in the UK and the tank was something I wanted for a while but couldn’t justify the money. My wife hated that I had Astro turf on our driveway to push my prowler. I saw the advert for the M1 and found a supplier in the UK. Cost was £995 inc shipping which wasn’t that bad. It was the very first batch that were coming from the US. I think when I ordered the USA website list price was 795$

Anyway I’ve had it about 4-5 weeks now so thought I’d share my thoughts. Firstly so easy to build up. It was 95% made. Just had to fit wheels and poles really. They even supply the tools needed. I was disappointed that it’s not made in the US as I first thought. I think it’s Vietnam. Not the end of the world but just assumed for the price point it was American made.

Very lightweight and portable. It weighs about 60lb and very easy to stand upright and lean against the wall. Which is a big plus for me as I’m out of room. When you see it has 3 settings I was initially concerned it wasn’t going to be that hard and thought I had perhaps made a mistake. I was very wrong. Level 1 is fantastic for sprints and explosive. Level 2 is a proper grinder slow driving. I haven’t even bothered to use level 3 setting yet. The harder you Push in any setting the harder it results bit like an air dyne.
    One negative is that you have to weigh it down to keep traction on the back wheels. There is a downside that tank have missed and that the weight post is centred towards the back wheels which weighed down stay grounded. However if you use pulling straps on the handles then the front wheel can skid a bit as there is no weight that end. You can attach handles to the front but I prefer to push high handles one way and then walk backwards with pulling straps to hit quads. It’s minor but I might need to look at putting a sandbag or similar on the front occasionally.
    Secondly the low handles at the front could have had a second hole drilled in to the plate so you could set the handle at a more upright position if you wanted. Again minor but an easy thing to do.
    Overall for the money I’m very pleased. Brutal workout. No grinding on concrete. No having to add loads more plates on days my Astro turf was wet as there was no friction.
    I’m still toying with the idea of the M4 now as it’s such a great piece of kit however the storage and weight makes it a bit of a nightmare for the home gym. This M1 is ideal for garage gyms.
    Probably a poor description but any questions please fire away. And if your on the fence pull the trigger and get one.

MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been seriously considering one of these lately, thanks for the review!

Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Been seriously considering one of these lately, thanks for the review!
    Initially I wasn’t interested as I had a prowler and turf and it’s still an expensive product but my mrs told me to get it and now I have I do t regret the money at all. Even better value for you guys in the US. I’ll be honest it’s still more a conditioning tool than anything else but on level 2 and 3 pushing and backwards dragging hammers the quads which I was worried it wouldn’t do as well as a loaded sled. As I said in my post part of me now wants the big one M4 as I prefer pushing higher posts and and pathetic as it sounds I sometimes can’t be bothered to keep turning it around however it’s twice the price of the M1. Very multi purpose. I have an air dyne too but prefer this much more

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've thought for a while this looked pretty cool. There aren't any sidewalks by my house and I doubt using it in my garage would be worthwhile, but I do have a fairly long sloping driveway that could work. I wonder if you could set it at 3 and still have some resistance going downhill. I've done next to no research, other than watching a Coop "review" that wasn't great. Thanks for doing a writeup!

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I've thought for a while this looked pretty cool. There aren't any sidewalks by my house and I doubt using it in my garage would be worthwhile, but I do have a fairly long sloping driveway that could work. I wonder if you could set it at 3 and still have some resistance going downhill. I've done next to no research, other than watching a Coop "review" that wasn't great. Thanks for doing a writeup!
    on level 2-3 even down hill you would have to push very hard. It wouldn’t roll away from you.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rottweiler59 View Post
    on level 2-3 even down hill you would have to push very hard. It wouldn’t roll away from you.
    Good to know. Could be in my future!

Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rottweiler59 View Post
    Thought I would post a mini review. I’m based in the UK and the tank was something I wanted for a while but couldn’t justify the money. My wife hated that I had Astro turf on our driveway to push my prowler. I saw the advert for the M1 and found a supplier in the UK. Cost was £995 inc shipping which wasn’t that bad. It was the very first batch that were coming from the US. I think when I ordered the USA website list price was 795$

Anyway I’ve had it about 4-5 weeks now so thought I’d share my thoughts. Firstly so easy to build up. It was 95% made. Just had to fit wheels and poles really. They even supply the tools needed. I was disappointed that it’s not made in the US as I first thought. I think it’s Vietnam. Not the end of the world but just assumed for the price point it was American made.

Very lightweight and portable. It weighs about 60lb and very easy to stand upright and lean against the wall. Which is a big plus for me as I’m out of room. When you see it has 3 settings I was initially concerned it wasn’t going to be that hard and thought I had perhaps made a mistake. I was very wrong. Level 1 is fantastic for sprints and explosive. Level 2 is a proper grinder slow driving. I haven’t even bothered to use level 3 setting yet. The harder you Push in any setting the harder it results bit like an air dyne.
    One negative is that you have to weigh it down to keep traction on the back wheels. There is a downside that tank have missed and that the weight post is centred towards the back wheels which weighed down stay grounded. However if you use pulling straps on the handles then the front wheel can skid a bit as there is no weight that end. You can attach handles to the front but I prefer to push high handles one way and then walk backwards with pulling straps to hit quads. It’s minor but I might need to look at putting a sandbag or similar on the front occasionally.
    Secondly the low handles at the front could have had a second hole drilled in to the plate so you could set the handle at a more upright position if you wanted. Again minor but an easy thing to do.
    Overall for the money I’m very pleased. Brutal workout. No grinding on concrete. No having to add loads more plates on days my Astro turf was wet as there was no friction.
    I’m still toying with the idea of the M4 now as it’s such a great piece of kit however the storage and weight makes it a bit of a nightmare for the home gym. This M1 is ideal for garage gyms.
    Probably a poor description but any questions please fire away. And if your on the fence pull the trigger and get one.

Great review thank you!!