klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Expectations of a Coach

Long story short, I am wondering what to look for in a competition coach. Specifically:

--how involved should they be in my off season? (particularly if this is my first time being in an off season!)
    --how involved should they be in my daily workouts?
    --how often should I expect to check in in the off season?
    --I've been open and honest about my struggles with mental health, specifically when it relates to ED. With this in mind, what should I expect from a coach?

I've often heard that coaches become like family, so I want to find someone who can really help me meet my goals and someone I mesh well with. I feel like I've spun my wheels for a year now, and unsure if I should make a change.

I hope this is clear.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would depend on how much experience you already have.
    A good coach should be able to guide you to your goals and expectations.
    That being said you have to do what your coach asks of you.
    They could be there for every training session to push you or just give you a protocol and diet to follow and you do the work.
    It all depends on how motivated and knowledgable you are right now.
    Its always good to research your coach first and their credentials and experience with themselves and clients they have trained.
    Obviously some are better than others.
    With mental health you may want to seek a medical professional as most trainers are not doctors.
    Good luck.