Registered User tearofcomitment's Avatar
    tearofcomitment is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation My b-cakes left me

this is a long story but i know you all dont want to read a huge story, so ill keep it short. ive been on this site alot but just made an account so i could vent.

me and my girlfriend were together for 8 months, we were in love, she put stars in my eyes. we spend all our time together, and did everything together , we cuddled all the time, she even shared her deepest emotions to me and we would cry together, that is how close we were .she had 2 kids with another man, and they respected me as the man of the house. i was her boo, she was my b-cakes.

things went down hill when their childs father , Gerald, had no where to go , he was homeless ,living in his minivan. she would cry saying how bad she felt for him , so i made the choice to let him move in until he found a place of his own

it was only supposed to be for a few weeks, but it turned into months, he slept on my couch, he walked around in his underwear, he was a pig in my kitchen, i found my self doing his laundry too. and he has a ****ing lizard named Justin, and he always let him ****ing walk around out of his aquarium, he **** all over my carpet and i couldn't even get the stains out.

he didnt pay any rent nor did he have a job, he ate supper with us and even tried to include himself in our family activities, i know it sounds selfish because they are his kids, but i felt like he was trying to take my role.

even one night we were going to take family photos, and my now ex wanted to take them with her kids family, which was Gerald and her and the kids. and then the one we took with me , he had to be in the picture, i was kind of upset about that.

ill skip alot of small stuff , but long story short, i ended up snapping on gerald, i called him out on all his BS and i told him he needed to leave, my now exes kids were crying because i got mad at their loser dad, and my ex was crying too, saying she was upset at me because i made the kids cry,

she said we needed time apart, and made me leave along with gerald, i got a room the next day and gerald had no where to go , so now me and him are both crammed in a tiny room, he sleeps on the floor with ****ing justin , who he still lets out and ****s all over the place when im gone,

i tried to talk to my ex to see if i can work things out with her, but shes already dating some black guy, saying that shes only with him to stop the hurt of missing me.

i feel like a duked, but i just want my b-cakes back, i really miss her and the kids,

what do you all thing i should do.

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Similar thing happened to me.

me and my girlfriend were together for 8 months, we were in love, she put stars in my eyes. we spend all our time together, and did everything together , we cuddled all the time, she even shared her deepest emotions to me and we would cry together, that is how close we were .she had 2 kids with another man, and they respected me as the man of the house. i was her boo, she was my b-cakes.

things went down hill when their childs father , Gerald, had no where to go , he was homeless ,living in his minivan. she would cry saying how bad she felt for him , so i made the choice to let him move in until he found a place of his own

it was only supposed to be for a few weeks, but it turned into months, he slept on my couch, he walked around in his underwear, he was a pig in my kitchen, i found my self doing his laundry too. and he has a ****ing lizard named Justin, and he always let him ****ing walk around out of his aquarium, he **** all over my carpet and i couldn't even get the stains out.

he didnt pay any rent nor did he have a job, he ate supper with us and even tried to include himself in our family activities, i know it sounds selfish because they are his kids, but i felt like he was trying to take my role.

even one night we were going to take family photos, and my now ex wanted to take them with her kids family, which was Gerald and her and the kids. and then the one we took with me , he had to be in the picture, i was kind of upset about that.

ill skip alot of small stuff , but long story short, i ended up snapping on gerald, i called him out on all his BS and i told him he needed to leave, my now exes kids were crying because i got mad at their loser dad, and my ex was crying too, saying she was upset at me because i made the kids cry,

she said we needed time apart, and made me leave along with gerald, i got a room the next day and gerald had no where to go , so now me and him are both crammed in a tiny room, he sleeps on the floor with ****ing justin , who he still lets out and ****s all over the place when im gone,

i tried to talk to my ex to see if i can work things out with her, but shes already dating some black guy, saying that shes only with him to stop the hurt of missing me.

i feel like a duked, but i just want my b-cakes back, i really miss her and the kids

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a nightmare. Run and don't look back, if this isn't trolling.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are a pushover who doesn't know how to set boundaries and your ex has no respect for you.

Start over and leave this situation is my advice.

BananaSplat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry...
    shes a single mom who still loves her baby daddy. It was weird for her to cry for him because he's living in his van, its not like he’s sleeping on concrete he’d be okay. She could’ve looked for homeless resources for him if she wanted to help.

You’re so sweet for letting him move in to make her happy...but that was a HUGE boundary that should not have been crossed. He’s not her family member, he's her Ex. The fact that she doesn’t understand why you wanted him to leave shows that she’s not your b-cakes. He shouldn’t have moved in and she shouldn’t have included him in family activities, family pictures, etc. that is really disrespectful. And she has to be mentally challenged to think 2 men, her current man who provides for the household, and her freeloading ex can live under the same roof. That would never work and that is super gross.

Anyway, sorry it happened to you, you didn’t see it coming and it wasn’t fair. You’ll miss her but you do not want her back after this. This mess just proves why it only makes sense for single people w/out kids to date other singles w/out kids.