Nydra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is this a good meal prep?

Hey I was wondering if I could use this as a meal prep

- Hillshire Farms: Beef Smoked Sausage (6 oz)
    - Bush's Best: Country Style Baked Beans (1/2 cup)
    - California Blend Vegetables (1 cup)

with Pasta Salad using
    - Skinny Girl: Italian Dressing (2 TBSP)
    - Cucumber: (70g)
    - Cherry Tomatoes: (90g)
    - Betty Crocker: Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix (3/4) cup

Totaling: 984 Calories

I will be eating other things to add more calories, but that's going to be the meal prep and I just wanted to know if this is okay. I see EVERYWHERE that people meal prep with chicken, rice and veggies, but I did that, and I absolutely just can't stand it. I'll meal prep chicken rice and veggies, and only eat 2 of the 5-7 days that I meal prep because I can't stand the chicken and the dryness.
    Though, that's why I'm asking, I don't see anyone anywhere on the internet using smoked sausage as meal prep.

I've attached an image of the meal prep. My main concern is that this is actually a meal prep I enjoy and I know I can eat and stick to this to lose weight, my concern comes in that if it's okay to eat this or not as a meal prep every day.
    I know some people are going to say to change it up, but that's the thing, I don't like to change it up, I like to just find something I like, and stick to that.
    And chicken is 100% out of the question with how dry it is.
    Seafood 100% out of the question, don't like it.
    I've thought about steak as a meal prep, just unsure if I can budget that in.

So for now I'm quite happy with the smoked sausage meal prep, however if this is not okay to eat on a daily basis, please explain why and please give some suggestions, no chicken or seafood however.

Thank you all.
    Attached Images

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would highly advise not consuming processed meats like sausages on a regular basis... they are not a healthy option.
    The power of carbs compels me!

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I would highly advise not consuming processed meats like sausages on a regular basis... they are not a healthy option.
    What would be a better option then? I can't stand chicken anymore, every time I meal prep chicken, after a day it's dryer than the Sahara Desert and I just can't anymore.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nydra View Post
    What would be a better option then? I can't stand chicken anymore, every time I meal prep chicken, after a day it's dryer than the Sahara Desert and I just can't anymore.
    literally any other meat?

Salmon, steak, pork tenderloin, shrimp, turkey, tuna... i mean, take your pick dude...

You can just add sauces to your chicken if you want, also... it'll completely change the flavor. Doesn't have to be boring.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    literally any other meat?

Salmon, steak, pork tenderloin, shrimp, turkey, tuna... i mean, take your pick dude...

You can just add sauces to your chicken if you want, also... it'll completely change the flavor. Doesn't have to be boring.
    Nah seafoods off the table.
    Steak is possible, I gotta see if I can budget that first.
    I've thought about turkey, just not sure what I would make if I do ground turkey though.

I've thought about turkey, just not sure what I would make if I do ground turkey though.
    Why does it have to be GROUND turkey? What about turkey and bean chili? Or just turkey sandwiches, etc?

Again, I think you're thinking too narrowly because like I said, adding sauces to things completely changes the flavor and texture.

VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go vegan
    Instagram: VySingh

Youtube: VySingh

I speak from experience AND ONLY from experience

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about canned chicken or hard boiled eggs thrown in the pasta salad or switching to dark meat?
    Last edited by snailsrus; 02-23-2021 at 03:23 PM.
    Insta is username snails.r.us

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you using chicken that ends up dry, are you using breast meat and overcooking it? Why not switch to chicken thighs instead? Or add a low calorie sauce?

Or like Adam said, literally any other choice of protein out there.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    What about canned chicken or hard boiled eggs thrown in the pasta salad or switching to dark meat?
    I'd limit egg yolk as it has cholesterol if eaten every day. I used to eat 6 eggs every other day and my doctor said to not eat too much and is causing spike in my cholesterol. So maybe 2 egg yolk to 6 eggs.
    "Become Better You - Physically and Mentally"
    Life's Too Short To Be Negative!
    www.kaizenedgeclothing.com

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RyanJLuu View Post
    I'd limit egg yolk as it has cholesterol if eaten every day. I used to eat 6 eggs every other day and my doctor said to not eat too much and is causing spike in my cholesterol. So maybe 2 egg yolk to 6 eggs.
    eating egg yolks every day is ok if you keep your cholesterol levels over all in check or if it doesn’t cause high cholesterol. If it does do egg whites
    Insta is username snails.r.us

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyanJLuu View Post
    Eggs don't necessarily = high cholesterol, the rest of your diet contributes to that as well. I eat 4 whole eggs every day and my cholesterol is always quite low.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.