ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Used to train people, has much changed

I used to work at a health club making nothing with an ACE certification that you can get with a happy meal.

Pretty much used to count reps for clients and push sales which I hated.

Never pursued the industry because I found better work, sadly a lot of us trainers wanted better for our clients but weren’t allowed to make independent recommendations due to the business model.

Those working in commercial clubs today, is it pretty much the same? What’s your experience with it in the past?

MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Fitness Connection doesnt allow personal trainers that arent affiliated with them. So yeah, same crap.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    crap that sucks

the guys (and girls) i worked with were really into their work. we wanted so bad to help people get in shape and could spot which ones were serious about trying.
    Kid Covid

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup, it's exactly the same. Being an independent trainer offers you more freedom, but less trust from potential leads and really high trainer's rent at facilities. And instead of going to a gym with potential leads, you have to somehow find leads and then bring them in to a private facility in order to afford the trainer's rent.

I see now why you're supposed to start at a big commercial gym. Not because it's actually a great business opportunity in itself, but for the networking potential. Build up your transformations and DOCUMENT all of them with pictures (before and afters). Then when you go independent, you can show potential leads your transformations AND you can charge a bit less than what they would pay at the gym you were working at while keeping more of the money as well.

sad that it hasn't changed. you can spot trainers that really, REALLY know their stuff and like to research.

i've been fortunate that the small gym i workout in now is owned by a guy who's dad was a competitive bodybuilder and so is the 24 year old owner. he's way ahead of most in there and very open minded to new ideas. unfortunately he wont train anyone, i can see why, he's running the place AND having fun....the fact that he also would rather be trained shows how humble he is. guy is nothing but helpful with any questions his members have.

alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to work at a health club making nothing with an ACE certification that you can get with a happy meal.
    Pretty much used to count reps for clients and push sales which I hated.
    Never pursued the industry because I found better work, sadly a lot of us trainers wanted better for our clients but weren’t allowed to make independent recommendations due to the business model.
    Those working in commercial clubs today, is it pretty much the same? What’s your experience with it in the past?
    I truly think that it depends on a club or a gym, where you prefer to be a trainer. As I know, some gyms in some areas even have their own rules for sport activities, that trainers may provide with the clients. Sport trainers are kinda like life coaches, their everyday business is quite similar. You can take a look at this affordable life coach certification center, to understand what are the main life coach certification programs you can participate in, and what is the best one, for your exact needs.
    Last edited by alvin15tq; 07-11-2021 at 11:42 PM.