Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks don't matter, only to girls who want you for the wrong reason. go out stop being a pussy, you think a girl wants to date a pussy

anonymous
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    It’s not about what you say with girls, it’s how you say it. Delivery is everything. You have to project your voice and sound confident. You can’t stutter, you can’t speak in monotone, you can’t sound like a low self esteem pussy. If you do this then you can literally say anything and most girls will have a convo with you.
    This is very true, although I have a "charming" foreign accent (no IndianTwit) and a deep voice that helps immensely in this respect.

Although to be fair there's not much you can really do if you're going for early 20s females since they're heavily image based

twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) twistedbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reading advice on this forum how to get girls probably the worst thing you can do for yourself. Go outside and talk to strangers, build up momentum, talk to girls, learn from every interaciton

5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Change your mentallity you pussy

Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Or1ginal1ty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    You might have schizoid or severe depression or some other kind of mental illness

I'm the same way I just don't talk to ppl because I don't relate to them at all and I'm extremely introverted. Been posting about it on this forum for 11 years. Every person I met was just buy chance but I haven't had sex or socialized in years
    Literally saw you post on here yesterday talking about how "alpha" you were. People on the internet & their online personas man haha.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just be confident, bro!

Actually though, you have to be comfortable in your own skin first and foremost. How you get there I can't tell you, but you gotta find what's missing for you and remedy that

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ragnerlothbrok View Post
    its just the lightening.

Lookin good m8, how many sessions did you get? What norwood are you?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Yes op.

This is an accurate assessment.

There is something wrong with the way you think about women and social interactions with them.

Worry less about your appearance and more about how you relate to other people. It's not normal that you don't have friends. If you can't relate to other people on a friendship level, I don't think it's possible for you to have a healthy relationship with a woman.

They will smell the autism on you when you try to approach.
    My problem with woman is that every single one of them thinks im a **** boy because i got tats and muscles, because of those fuking beta wankers out there who have gloried woman to the point that they think their gods gift to men, before i even open my mouth i already assume their not interested because of how i look, so i lose the motivation. Ive tried to be nice and polite and i could have a thousand things going on in my life and dont give a fuk about woman, however as soon as i talk to one (even if its work related) i get this feeling that shes put off by me or she is treating me different than if it was some fat manlet, like shes intimidated by my presence for no reason. I've done nothing other than exist next to her and im treated like some alien.

Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    Are you leb?

I think you should try getting some friends first
    **** no.

Originally Posted by twopoundtorch View Post
    Sorry bro but blonde and blue eyes are the dominant genes.
    I have green eyes which is the rarest colour for humans at 3% of the population has it where hazel, blue are at 5%

Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Lookin good m8, how many sessions did you get? What norwood are you?

Well i lost my hair pretty fast. I think some where along the line my hair follicles were dead but i had full hair and when i got a hair cut it never grew again.
    At first i jumped on fin then gave up
    Then i contacted a top HT surgeon with 25k ready to throw at a HT which he told me it would be pointless as its too far gone
    Then i was like ima rock the bald look so i got 8 sessions of laser hair treatment on my scalp, it ended up looking all patchy as some areas it worked, others not so much so i gave up
    Then i went to electrosis or what ever its called where they insert needles in to your hair follicles and shock them (very painful and expensive) i ended up reading a post on some weird tranny forum i ended up on and they were saying how it would take 200-500 hours of that to lose the bread only (not head which is more) so im like doing the maths.. 1 hour = 200$ 500+ hours =....? ya **** NO

Then i ended up doing SMP 3 sessions. Not painful, slight redness for a few hours. The key to SMP is to have a faded out buzz cut look with receded hairline instead of hairline that looks like you're 10 years old..

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most success I have with women is when I don't lift, when I lift and have a full time job all my time goes into my job and lifting, when I was homeless I had women try to fuk me all the time.

plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My problem with woman is that every single one of them thinks im a **** boy because i got tats and muscles, because of those fuking beta wankers out there who have gloried woman to the point that they think their gods gift to men, before i even open my mouth i already assume their not interested because of how i look, so i lose the motivation. Ive tried to be nice and polite and i could have a thousand things going on in my life and dont give a fuk about woman, however as soon as i talk to one (even if its work related) i get this feeling that shes put off by me or she is treating me different than if it was some fat manlet, like shes intimidated by my presence for no reason. I've done nothing other than exist next to her and im treated like some alien.

^^
    Lying troll ******* detected.

Makes a thread telling people he 'can't talk to women' & 'doesnt have friend', then proceeds to say women thinks he is a fk boi

This ******* makes the same thread every week or so, asking people about his 'looks' and fishing for advice..never follows anything told to him.

Troll ******* is a troll. Negged
    Lifting Crew

anonymous
    Wait what OP had electrolysis on his fukkin head?

You know you can just shave it with a razor, right?

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    My biggest tip, no homo, is to just be friends with them! Still be fun and cool but make friends. The goal isn't to hook up with your direct friends. The goal is to get them to like you so they start introducing you to their circle. We networking here.

Also, when you're friends with girls and texting, please don't come across as desperate for someone to talk to and message them all day. Rule #1 of texting is to always match a girl's text. For example the other day Bradagucci was typing out essays to a girl trying to get her attention while she was just responding with basic one liners. She knew she was the alpha one in the dynamic.
    underrated rule

Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitnessguy24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a beautiful fiance and have zero friends..but the difference is I'm charming...I can make her laugh and I have presence when I speak...I make her feel special and loved when I talk to her and that's the difference...either that or I got damn lucky
    540 pound deadlift

100 pound DB shoulder pressesx10\
    225x28 barbell bench
    405x10 deadlift
    405 bench press

Leader-NOT a follower ..i am my own crew
    warrior archetype
    Gladiator school graduate
    Carl Jung protege

Self taught and fluent in Spanish

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twistedbodyman View Post
    Reading advice on this forum how to get girls probably the worst thing you can do for yourself. Go outside and talk to strangers, build up momentum, talk to girls, learn from every interaciton

some genuine miscers actually give good advice though, they can help you analyse where you went wrong and how to proceed
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im sure its been said but unless you are chad level, its all a numbers game. Nothing wrong with how you look to be able to slam randos weekly but you aren;t chad status where girls will be sliding in the dms and flirting with you in person first.

Talk to girls casually and ask them something about them, usually asking something personal shows interest, like if you are at the gym talk about the gym then ask them what they like to do for fun, or if they have a favorite cheat meal and where is it, or if they every go to _____.

Use dating apps, you can do tons of easy work here on your free time.

Talk to girls on social media within or close to your circle, but do it over dms not replys to their posts. Also just follow them and like a couple posts, see if they do the same usually that can be a good sign to slide in the dms.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggressiveFun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read "What Women Want" and "Habits", both are good books on attracting/dating women.

Some advice for you is to go out a couple times a week doing group activities where you can interact with women. (Yoga, volunteering at an animal shelter, improv class). This makes it much easier to talk to them because you have something in common and interact as a part of the activity. Just make your goal to have a fun conversation and the rest can come naturally.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    even as a baldy you still look good and you're 6'2. so it's not your looks srs.
    Do milk
    I love eggs.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're bald which isn't great but it isn't the end of the world either

grow your beard out more, you'd go from a 6 to a 7 srs

you're not bad looking

but as is the way of the world in 2021, and hypergamy doing it's thing, realistically you're not gonna get above a 6, maybe a 7 (srs)

accept that and lower your standards - or become a millionaire

Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    some genuine miscers actually give good advice though, they can help you analyse where you went wrong and how to proceed
    did you ever reply to my questions in your ama thread

Looks don't matter, only to girls who want you for the wrong reason. go out stop being a pussy, you think a girl wants to date a pussy
    wrong

don't listen to thins guy unless you want to stay blue pilled

looks matter a fuk ton. would you date an ugly girl? no. why don't fat neckbeards get laid? cos they're fat neckbeards. looks matter.

improve your looks to the best of your genetic ability, and then focus on other things.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Do you use online dating?

I know I'm red but I actually get dates routinely from it (Hinge, Bumble, Tinder) & could give you some actual advice.

I'm UK-based but the formula is pretty much the same for guys from anywhere.

Being bald will not 'help' you per say - it will narrow the size of the pool of women who are available to date, but not to a significant extent.

Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sacharine33 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Just be confident, bro!

Actually though, you have to be comfortable in your own skin first and foremost. How you get there I can't tell you, but you gotta find what's missing for you and remedy that
    Don't listen to this OP.

You don't have to be fully happy in your own skin to get laid. I'm still not fully happy in my skin & had 24 lays last year.

Imagine having to become fully self-accepting just to get a bit of puss? Lmao. Ridiculous.

See my comment above.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    online dating has changed, it would have been easy for you 5 years ago OP

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Step 1: wear a hat
    Step 2: learn how to dress
    Step 3: put on more size

There you go OP

Right now you just look extremely emotional and beta and girls can sense it (srs) atleast if you were bigger they wouldn't care

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    Step 1: wear a hat
    Step 2: learn how to dress
    Step 3: put on more size

There you go OP

Right now you just look extremely emotional and beta and girls can sense it (srs) atleast if you were bigger they wouldn't care

he'll be called out for hatfishing though

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post

did you ever reply to my questions in your ama thread

what was it? probs didn't answer cuz it was rude
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

Filipswag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you have a bad skull shape for being bald and your face is bloated
    maybe lean down more and trim your beard
    good luck bro

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stop using a girl avy for reps.. you limp dick ***got

Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Idk bros, im fine being a lone and stuff, but having no social circle (no friends) and just going to the city and see incel's or deformed looking non lifting *** with a girl hurts.. I put it so much time and effort in to my looks but i just feel like im not worthy to be loved by anyone

6'2 height
    200+ pounds
    Tattoos
    own apartment

Must be the bald head? i even got Micro pigmentation on my head for 3.6k, so it just looks like a buzz cut now instead of being bald
    Dont get me wrong i get plenty of girls checking me out, its just how do you approach?

Maybe you are just retarded? As evidenced by listing "tattoos" as a merit.
    Last edited by Haplo21; 02-07-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you need to smile smile smile at girls! i think you give off a negative desperate creepy sadness energy not to mention you look like and lurch around like a sex offender/serial killer. smile smile smile! and be positive! no girls wants anything to do with a negative creep! and skull and crossbones tattoos? really? come on, man. you're not f**king Johnny Depp.

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anglosphere countries (Australia, Canada, USA, etc.) have a gender imbalance where there are tons of Chads and too many ugly/fat women so the competition is insane. The women are also very disrespectful towards men because all the simps put them on a pedestal and give them an overinflated ego.

I'm ugly and bald with very bad social skills (I might be an aspie), but there's a huge difference between how European women and American women treat me. When I've traveled to central and eastern Europe, good-looking women approached me and started friendly conversations. In America, I can't even get the attention of ugly women, especially on dating apps.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.