Thread: My fat loss log

Calo67x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post My fat loss log

Hello! My name is Trin, I am 14 years old and I am from the United States. I decided to join this forum and create my own fat loss log because I enjoy reading other people’s fat loss log and reading how other people lose weight and I recently built up the motivation to do so myself!

When I was like 9 years old, I played soccer and was in LOVE with basketball and then I suddenly lost my absolute love for sports and being healthy. I got very depressed and turned to food for comfort, and when I was upset about anything, I would literally sit in front of the tv for hours on end whilst eating absolute junk. I’ve got the habit of emotional eating, overeating and binge eating. And on top of ALL OF THAT, both of my parents developed diabetes type 2 when they were really young. My mother lost the weight in lots of years trying. My father still has diabetes and I realized that I don’t want to end up like that. Not I’m not trying to be rude or anything. But diabetes literally runs in my family and I really don’t want to end up with diabetes. That’s my motivation to lose the weight. I want a healthy body. I want to be able to do activities that my parents missed out on such as going out with my friends, not being so sad all of the time and I just want to live an awesome life, being who I am.

All of this has led me to me who used to be a insanely happy, energetic and athletic kid to a couch potato who plays Xbox al day and binge eats every day. I am very obese at 200.5lbs (90.95kg) and I used to weigh about 120lbs (54.43kg) at age 9. I just really need to make a change and get back to who I was 5 years ago and be that happy and energetic kid again.

I have no idea where to start. I know that weight loss is basically just burning more calories than you consume on the daily and working out a lot. Which I’m fine with. It’s just that I still don’t know what I should do first. I’ve already asked my parents if my family could get a gym membership sometime and they said that we should be getting one soon.

Goals:
    -lose .5+lb/Wk
    -be in this for the long run
    -start a sustainable diet
    -increase exercise by 100% (which is rather simple since I’ve not been exercising recently.)
    -cut caloric intake by 25% (I used to eat 2000+cal/day, now I eat under 1800cal/day, but the goal daily is to stay under 1500 cal daily)
    -develop self discipline

CONCLUSION:
    If you have ANY tips at all, please comment them or make them known. Absolutely anything at all would work for me. If you’ve got your own log, you could even msg me the link and I’ll be sure to check it out. Anything at all will be incredibly helpful. Thank you for your time!

Calo67x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Starting attributes

2/5/21

WEIGHT: 200.5lbs
    BMI: 32.4
    BMR: 1724cal/day

Daily caloric goals:
    1800 cal
    - 135g CARBS
    - 180g PROTEIN
    - 60g FAT

Future goals:
    - make this a lifestyle change
    - drop my body fat percentage to 10%

WAYYYY LONG TERM GOAL:
    - join the United States marine corps

IPZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Calo67x View Post
    Hello! My name is Trin, I am 14 years old and I am from the United States. I decided to join this forum and create my own fat loss log because I enjoy reading other people’s fat loss log and reading how other people lose weight and I recently built up the motivation to do so myself!

When I was like 9 years old, I played soccer and was in LOVE with basketball and then I suddenly lost my absolute love for sports and being healthy. I got very depressed and turned to food for comfort, and when I was upset about anything, I would literally sit in front of the tv for hours on end whilst eating absolute junk. I’ve got the habit of emotional eating, overeating and binge eating. And on top of ALL OF THAT, both of my parents developed diabetes type 2 when they were really young. My mother lost the weight in lots of years trying. My father still has diabetes and I realized that I don’t want to end up like that. Not I’m not trying to be rude or anything. But diabetes literally runs in my family and I really don’t want to end up with diabetes. That’s my motivation to lose the weight. I want a healthy body. I want to be able to do activities that my parents missed out on such as going out with my friends, not being so sad all of the time and I just want to live an awesome life, being who I am.

All of this has led me to me who used to be a insanely happy, energetic and athletic kid to a couch potato who plays Xbox al day and binge eats every day. I am very obese at 200.5lbs (90.95kg) and I used to weigh about 120lbs (54.43kg) at age 9. I just really need to make a change and get back to who I was 5 years ago and be that happy and energetic kid again.

I have no idea where to start. I know that weight loss is basically just burning more calories than you consume on the daily and working out a lot. Which I’m fine with. It’s just that I still don’t know what I should do first. I’ve already asked my parents if my family could get a gym membership sometime and they said that we should be getting one soon.

Goals:
    -lose .5+lb/Wk
    -be in this for the long run
    -start a sustainable diet
    -increase exercise by 100% (which is rather simple since I’ve not been exercising recently.)
    -cut caloric intake by 25% (I used to eat 2000+cal/day, now I eat under 1800cal/day, but the goal daily is to stay under 1500 cal daily)
    -develop self discipline

CONCLUSION:
    If you have ANY tips at all, please comment them or make them known. Absolutely anything at all would work for me. If you’ve got your own log, you could even msg me the link and I’ll be sure to check it out. Anything at all will be incredibly helpful. Thank you for your time!
    go.tebzaipz.PRODUCT ID.digistore24.com
    If you want to loose weight check out this awesome article because it helped me loose weight and this is really really working.