Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ▶⛅💩🔗   🔊📶 99%🔌🔋3:14 MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How are you all investing for retirement, etc.

Interested in how individuals (with real plans) are trying to save/invest relatively safely, aside from pension/SS.

How much, relative to your income, do you expect to have when you retire (not asking for dollar amounts, but percentage of income vs cost of living)? And when will you retire? 20 years? 30 years?
    ** Official Math Thread http://goo.gl/VpMlfQ **

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    Interested in how individuals (with real plans) are trying to save/invest relatively safely, aside from pension/SS.

How much, relative to your income, do you expect to have when you retire (not asking for dollar amounts, but percentage of income vs cost of living)? And when will you retire? 20 years? 30 years?
    I max out both my TSP and Roth Ira. I also have a brokerage account that has heavily invested in stocks and etfs. Once I leave the service in a year and a half. I plan on buying a condo. I also plan on buying gold or other metals. Assuming the stocks I'm investing average a 10% yield per year, I should be able to retire before age 40.

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Traditional 401k ($19.5k/yr + 3.25% of my salary). My goal is to have a balance that will allow me to withdraw $40k/yr in income, because this is the income number that also lets me have untaxed qualified dividends (and the $40k will be moving target into the future, but a few mil in the 401k by 65 should suffice)
    Roth IRA ($6k/yr)
    House ($14k/yr principal paydown)
    Stocks with whatever I have leftover

My plan for retirement is to have enough in stocks to generate dividends that cover all of my expenses. I'm not sure exactly what my expenses would be, but I'd imagine ~$1.5M would be enough to generate enough income to pay for all expenses ($40k/yr in untaxed qualified dividends). This would preserve my principal and earn a return on it while getting me to age 60 when I can withdraw from the Roth IRA, then eventually to age 65 when I can start withdrawing $40k/yr from the 401k. I may only keep maxing out my 401k for another couple years... $150k in a 401k at ~30 years old is enough to compound into $3M by the time its able to be withdrawn, and that is more than enough, especially for someone planning on early retirement (better to have money in stocks contributing to an early retirement rather than having $5-10M in a 401k that cant be used until 65+ years, plus I maximize my tax benefits by ensuring my 401k only has enough in it so that my RMD doesn't lead to unnecessary taxes)
    Last edited by SouthDakotaBrah; 02-04-2021 at 01:07 PM.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last year, 48% of my income went in pre tax (plus a 6% match)
    I did 8% in 401k and the other 40% was deferred comp

This year, it’s 23%(8% 401k, 15% deferred comp)

Needed to back it down, I’ll have a kids driving at the end of the year and covids lowering my income
    I’m 42, by time I’m 50, I would like to have over 1 million in the market , 350k to go so it should be pretty achievable with the growth of the stocks
    Been thinking about using my tax returns to pay the taxes on moving some ira funds to a Roth account, don’t have much post tax going

My wife and I are pretty frugal
    I would like to retire early 60s, won’t take much if SS and my pension is still around
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 28 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll have a pension. I'm expecting 100K per year for life at 52-54 years old. By conservative estimates when I hit 52 I should have around 2.5-3 million in the market on top of that. If things continue to go as their going now it should be 3.5-4 million in the market. (500k range depending on my severance check)

Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Put every cent into $DOGE

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not what I planned to do, but I have 23 rental properties. They are furnished with all bills paid. Cable, wifi. Washer, dryer. Decorated like Hugh Hefners Mansion. I rent them to refinery contractors for bascially $200/week a guy. Strangers don't rent a house, it's a group of co-workers. About 2/3 of my business is repeat rentals. They call me when they know they'll be doing work at the refinery to reserve a place.

Eventually I'll sell the entire 23 properties along with my phone number in one batch.

Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going to start now, which is not much because I dont have 401k option.

Ill have to max my roth ira and mess with stocks/crypto outside of that
    John Hancock

**lol @ tradies crew**
    **tradie crew**

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Laying that good dick in wealthy women.

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    Laying that good dick in wealthy women.
    this honestly might have the highest return of any investment strategy (srs)

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    this honestly might have the highest return of any investment strategy (srs)
    Srs.

I don't actually date women for money, but attractive women that have been successful in business and know exactly what they want are one of many types that I'm attracted to.

Additionally, being unbothered by money allows them to be generally stress free and available for fun. Current fuk buddy has so much passive income she'll never work again and just goes to yoga, massages, day spas, etc., all day. She tried to take me to the Virgin Islands for New Years on our second date this year, lol.

Ex gf that I'm still great friends with has a Bentley GT3R, current fuk buddy has a Ferrari 488. Been on and off occasional fuk buddies for women that come through traveling for business, oddly enough have 4 women in my phone (and that I've banged) that are partners in different marijuana dispensaries, I think maybe Weeds inspired a few?

If you can handle your alcohol, lay solid dik, and be generally pleasant, you can be the steady getaway fuk for a traveling pharmaceutical rep, etc. for years if she comes through from time to time. By 30 you should have women in 10+ states.

Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Angellescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

invest into MF. after retirement you will have lots of savings.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs.

I don't actually date women for money, but attractive women that have been successful in business and know exactly what they want are one of many types that I'm attracted to.

Additionally, being unbothered by money allows them to be generally stress free and available for fun. Current fuk buddy has so much passive income she'll never work again and just goes to yoga, massages, day spas, etc., all day. She tried to take me to the Virgin Islands for New Years on our second date this year, lol.

Ex gf that I'm still great friends with has a Bentley GT3R, current fuk buddy has a Ferrari 488. Been on and off occasional fuk buddies for women that come through traveling for business, oddly enough have 4 women in my phone (and that I've banged) that are partners in different marijuana dispensaries, I think maybe Weeds inspired a few?

If you can handle your alcohol, lay solid dik, and be generally pleasant, you can be the steady getaway fuk for a traveling pharmaceutical rep, etc. for years if she comes through from time to time. By 30 you should have women in 10+ states.
    Lmfao.

This is why I misc.
    MTB = leg day

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Srs.

Might be above some people's risk tolerance to expect their dik to perform through retirement years.

I generally put 20-25% annually into index funds and etfs for the last few years. Retirement at 50 seems inevitable at this point. If the US economy / structure doesn't implode.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 25, debt free (student loans and car loan paid off). Net worth is approximately $65k if you count a soon-to-be-vested 401(k) and what my car's worth.

Invest into Roth 401(k) up till the match, which is 100% of 6%.

Planning to remain debt free, except a mortgage eventually down the road. Don't plan on doing any more into the 401(k) or IRA, just gonna do non-retirement investment brokerage accounts, accepting capital gains taxes.

Want to retire early in my 40's, maybe even late 30's. In that journey I'd like to have a paid off house, and enough in non-retirement to be more than enough for CoL + fun till 59 1/2, and for my 401(k) to be enough to get me through till my 80's at least.
    Last edited by Visel; 02-05-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    r9 5900x stock | 1800mhz fclock
    Corsair H150i Pro RGB
    3090 Gigabyte Eagle (non-OC)
    4x16GB 3600mhz CL 16-19-19-39
    2TB WD SN850 nVME M.2
    Corsair AX 1000W Platinum
    Cooler Master H500m
    MSI x570 Tomahawk

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang you guys already got your sports cars and just investing for retirement now? Myron
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

▶⛅💩🔗   🔊📶 99%🔌🔋3:14 MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Visel View Post
    I'm 25, debt free (student loans and car loan paid off). Net worth is approximately $65k if you count a soon-to-be-vested 401(k) and what my car's worth.

Planning to remain debt free, except a mortgage eventually down the road. Don't plan on doing any more into the 401(k) or IRA, just gonna do non-retirement investment brokerage accounts, accepting capital gains taxes.

Want to retire early in my 40's, maybe even late 30's. In that journey I'd like to have a paid off house, and enough in non-retirement to be more than enough for CoL + fun till 59 1/2, and for my 401(k) to be enough to get me through till my 80's at least.
    rough time to be buying a house.

My "net worth" has went up 50% just because of real estate in the last 5 years. don;t even believe my house can be worth as much as it is
    ** Official Math Thread http://goo.gl/VpMlfQ **

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rough time to be buying a house.

My "net worth" has went up 50% just because of real estate in the last 5 years. don;t even believe my house can be worth as much as it is
    Strategy wise, you could buy a house below your means now, invest the rest, if you except the market to tank or something. Then buy one that would have been above your means at a low interest rate. You'd gain additional appreciation that way.

Originally Posted by Visel View Post

I have the same strategy (srs) I have a hard time reasoning how much I should be putting in my 401k though. On one hand, my net worth is maximized the more I put into my 401k, but that money still won't be accessed until my 60s/70s. With how far away that is, even $100-150k is enough to turn into several million... like how much do I really need at that age?

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    I have the same strategy (srs) I have a hard time reasoning how much I should be putting in my 401k though. On one hand, my net worth is maximized the more I put into my 401k, but that money still won't be accessed until my 60s/70s. With how far away that is, even $100-150k is enough to turn into several million... like how much do I really need at that age?
    I contribute a little over the amount I can possibly get for my match. Why lock away any more of my money in an account that doesn't have great investing options when I'm doing a little under 20% this year on my investment account?
    Fitness connoisseur

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    I contribute a little over the amount I can possibly get for my match. Why lock away any more of my money in an account that doesn't have great investing options when I'm doing a little under 20% this year on my investment account?
    Because once you hit the Roth IRA max of 6k (which everyone should do), you'll also want to try and max your HSA and 401k. Once you leave the employer you can roll the 401k funds over to anything you want in your Roth IRA.

1. 401k up to the match
    2. HSA to the max
    3. Roth IRA to the max
    4. 401k to the max
    Last edited by _zman; 02-05-2021 at 12:42 PM.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Because once you hit the Roth IRA max of 6k (which everyone should do), you'll also want to try and max your HSA and 401k. Once you leave the employer you can roll the 401k funds over to anything you want in your Roth IRA.
    It's cute you think I am allowed contribute to a roth

No reason IMO for me to max 401k. I'd rather use the funds to buy into better equity options and I'd like to access my money before I am 60.
    Fitness connoisseur

It's cute you think I am allowed contribute to a roth

No reason IMO for me to max 401k. I'd rather use the funds to buy into better equity options and I'd like to access my money before I am 60.
    Arrogance get's you no where in life. Since you're too dense to realize everyone can contribute to a Roth, it becomes clear that you actually don't know how.

Arrogance get's you no where in life. Since you're too dense to realize everyone can contribute to a Roth, it becomes clear that you actually don't know how.
    You realize there are income limits right? I realize what I said ^ came off as being a dick but I figured you actually weren't aware of the income limits. no hate
    Fitness connoisseur

You realize there are income limits right?

So you weren't aware. LMAO
    Fitness connoisseur

Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    100% of my stonks are long-term dividend holds and 2/3rds are in a registered retirement account, the goal right now is to max out those tax-sheltered accounts

Second priority is real estate and figuring out how I can leverage my corporation for further gains and tax savings

I don’t intend on retiring early though and don’t even have a solid dollar figure calculated. $1million minimum maybe?

dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vegas or bust.

dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000) dyee4613 is a name known to all. (+5000)

1. 401k up to the match
    2. HSA to the max
    3. Roth IRA to the max
    4. 401k to the max
    Why would you match an HSA? I'm pretty sure my HSA doesn't rollover each year.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maxed out my 401k immediately so I didn't see "lost money" on my paycheck.

Also have a long term stock account where I hold trades, and then I have a day/short trading account for chit like GME.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”