Thread: Increase tall

dsfs2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Increase tall

I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
    I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
    I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
    How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
    I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
    What's the truth?
    Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
    Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I'm unemployed)?

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The truth? You're well taller than the average man by about 2 inches, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And an extra 2 inches doesn't really mean very much in life or sports.

Height isn't an indicator of athleticism. If you want to play sports, even if you've only been interested for several days, then go an play.

You're not going to get taller at 29, the articles you read were correct. You likely stopped growing over a decade ago. 183cm is your height until you start shrinking.

If you're unemployed, perhaps worry more about getting a job than how tall you are.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Tenor2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    The truth? You're well taller than the average man by about 2 inches, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And an extra 2 inches doesn't really mean very much in life or sports.

Height isn't an indicator of athleticism. If you want to play sports, even if you've only been interested for several days, then go an play.

You're not going to get taller at 29, the articles you read were correct. You likely stopped growing over a decade ago. 183cm is your height until you start shrinking.

If you're unemployed, perhaps worry more about getting a job than how tall you are.
    I'm with Lucia on this one.

If you want to do something - play sport or find a job - best way to get started is to go ahead and start.
    You'll learn as you go. That's part of the fun of it.
    Can't beat experience.

Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsallgoodman is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by dsfs2021 View Post
    I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
    What's the truth?
    You can’t gain anything in height but you can appear taller with thicker shoes, that will do nothing for athleticism though

dsfs2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
    Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
    Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?
    There are ebooks that claim the Earth is flat. There are ebooks that claim a magic man is responsible for all life on Earth. There are ebooks that claim you can rapidly lose fat and gain muscle mass at the same time by eating magic foods.

Biology is real, you can't change that. Perhaps you are not measuring correctly or your posture sucks in the AM. Your height is not fluctuating. You cannot increase your height by doing other things, even during puberty. Like I said, focus more on whatever athletic venture you want to do. Skills and work to improve skills aren't dependent upon your height. You could also focus on getting a job and other things you actually have control over.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's the truth?
    Most people stop growing at age 25 so I'm not sure there is a way