Reply
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Increase tall

  1. #1
    Registered User dsfs2021's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    dsfs2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dsfs2021 is offline

    Increase tall

    I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
    I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
    I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
    How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
    I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
    What's the truth?
    Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
    Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I'm unemployed)?
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Loomis, California, United States
    Posts: 8,911
    Rep Power: 147382
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lucia316 is offline
    The truth? You're well taller than the average man by about 2 inches, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And an extra 2 inches doesn't really mean very much in life or sports.

    Height isn't an indicator of athleticism. If you want to play sports, even if you've only been interested for several days, then go an play.

    You're not going to get taller at 29, the articles you read were correct. You likely stopped growing over a decade ago. 183cm is your height until you start shrinking.

    If you're unemployed, perhaps worry more about getting a job than how tall you are.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Tenor2020's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Tenor2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tenor2020 is offline
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    The truth? You're well taller than the average man by about 2 inches, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And an extra 2 inches doesn't really mean very much in life or sports.

    Height isn't an indicator of athleticism. If you want to play sports, even if you've only been interested for several days, then go an play.

    You're not going to get taller at 29, the articles you read were correct. You likely stopped growing over a decade ago. 183cm is your height until you start shrinking.

    If you're unemployed, perhaps worry more about getting a job than how tall you are.
    I'm with Lucia on this one.

    If you want to do something - play sport or find a job - best way to get started is to go ahead and start.
    You'll learn as you go. That's part of the fun of it.
    Can't beat experience.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Itsallgoodman's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 41
    Rep Power: 0
    Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100) Itsallgoodman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Itsallgoodman is offline
    Originally Posted by dsfs2021 View Post
    I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
    I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
    I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
    How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
    I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
    What's the truth?
    Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
    Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I'm unemployed)?
    You can’t gain anything in height but you can appear taller with thicker shoes, that will do nothing for athleticism though
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User dsfs2021's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    dsfs2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dsfs2021 is offline
    But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
    Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

    In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Loomis, California, United States
    Posts: 8,911
    Rep Power: 147382
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lucia316 is offline
    Originally Posted by dsfs2021 View Post
    But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
    Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

    In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?
    There are ebooks that claim the Earth is flat. There are ebooks that claim a magic man is responsible for all life on Earth. There are ebooks that claim you can rapidly lose fat and gain muscle mass at the same time by eating magic foods.

    Biology is real, you can't change that. Perhaps you are not measuring correctly or your posture sucks in the AM. Your height is not fluctuating. You cannot increase your height by doing other things, even during puberty. Like I said, focus more on whatever athletic venture you want to do. Skills and work to improve skills aren't dependent upon your height. You could also focus on getting a job and other things you actually have control over.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User andreabk's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 11
    Rep Power: 0
    andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andreabk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    andreabk is offline
    Originally Posted by dsfs2021 View Post
    I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
    I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
    I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
    How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
    I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
    What's the truth?
    Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
    Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I'm unemployed)?
    Most people stop growing at age 25 so I'm not sure there is a way
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User Scarrose12's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Scarrose12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Scarrose12 is offline
    That's not a great formula i think.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Scarrose12's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Scarrose12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Scarrose12 is offline
    Originally Posted by andreabk View Post
    Most people stop growing at age 25 so I'm not sure there is a way
    Yeah rightly said. Actually I think it is a natural rule for any person.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Scarrose12's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Scarrose12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Scarrose12 is offline
    Originally Posted by dsfs2021 View Post
    But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
    Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

    In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?
    Oh you kidding me, that's not what actually you think
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts