AdCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Stimulant Free Endurance Supplement South Africa

I am 37 (Female). I need an all 9 Amino BCAA or something else which will give me more stamina to workoit for langer. I currently use USN All-9 Amino BCAA. I have a lot of body fat and cellulite I need to lose, therefore my workouts tend to take longer. I am also quite sore for about 3 days after I do my legs. Epsom salt baths don’t work 🙁
    I am unable to take stimulants as I am on anxiety medication.
    What can you guys recommend?

keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eggs Potatoes and Oranges

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chicken Avocado Rice Dates Asparagus Rasberry Icecream Noodles Eggs

not as good as Eggs Potatoes and Oranges, though

but less less dangerous
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeptryingfool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    Chicken Avocado Rice Dates Asparagus Rasberry Icecream Noodles Eggs

not as good as Eggs Potatoes and Oranges, though

but less less dangerous
    Absolutely, that meal actually did get my energy going. Something about all of those foods being eaten before a cardio session just makes me feel like the energizer bunny.

Now Turkey Rice Eggs Noodles should never be eaten together for cardio, definitely a solid meal to eat before lifting though. Still feels like garbage outside of the gym as your body digests such a strange meal.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle soreness goes away with time. For the time being focus on your diet, hydration, and rest. Don't over do it from the start. The amino product won't do anything for endurance, and recovery is going to come down to the 3 things I listed more than any supplement can do for you. Start with the basics and then work your way up!
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdCa View Post
    I am 37 (Female).
    So unless we're talking multivitamins, for the most part, men and women don't really need different things.

I need an all 9 Amino BCAA or something else which will give me more stamina to workoit for langer.
    No you do not. BCAAs are 3 amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine). There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) of which the 3 BCAAs are a part of. If you're meeting your macro daily, you're getting plenty of amino acids via your diet. More does not mean beneficial. There is no reason to supplement more of 9 specific aminos. If you're not meeting your macro, fix that issue with protein.

I currently use USN All-9 Amino BCAA.
    Stop wasting your money. Don't buy in the future. It's not going to make a difference in anything list below.

I have a lot of body fat and cellulite I need to lose, therefore my workouts tend to take longer.
    This isn't necessarily true. Fat is lost via caloric deficit to TDEE. How you create that deficit isn't wholly relevant. You can eat less, move more or do some combination of the two.

I am also quite sore for about 3 days after I do my legs. Epsom salt baths don’t work ������
    It's an adjustment. Meet your macros, stay hydrated and just keep moving. The amount of soreness will decrease over time as your body adapts.

I am unable to take stimulants as I am on anxiety medication.
    What can you guys recommend?
    Then don't. The only recommendation is caloric deficit and meeting your macros while ensuring you're drinking enough water and, possibly, electrolytes, but I wouldn't focus there. Finally, patience. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Originally Posted by keeptryingfool View Post
    Eggs Potatoes and Oranges
    I don’t eat if I have a morning session at the gym... I only drink lemon water and then coffee when I wake up.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Muscle soreness goes away with time. For the time being focus on your diet, hydration, and rest. Don't over do it from the start. The amino product won't do anything for endurance, and recovery is going to come down to the 3 things I listed more than any supplement can do for you. Start with the basics and then work your way up!
    Thank you for this. I feel so pressured as I’ve never weighed this much in my life. I know 79kg doesn’t sound like much, but when your goal weight is 60kg and you have an extremely busy lifestyle, demanding job and 3 kids it really makes everything so much harder. Seeing the weight drop off the last 4 days, has been my only motivation. I lost 1,4kg in 4 days. Very happy, but I know not every week will be this successful... Motivation, focus, mindset and energy is key for me...
    I really need to work on the 3 points you mentioned...thank you!

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    So unless we're talking multivitamins, for the most part, men and women don't really need different things.

No you do not. BCAAs are 3 amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine). There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) of which the 3 BCAAs are a part of. If you're meeting your macro daily, you're getting plenty of amino acids via your diet. More does not mean beneficial. There is no reason to supplement more of 9 specific aminos. If you're not meeting your macro, fix that issue with protein.

Stop wasting your money. Don't buy in the future. It's not going to make a difference in anything list below.

This isn't necessarily true. Fat is lost via caloric deficit to TDEE. How you create that deficit isn't wholly relevant. You can eat less, move more or do some combination of the two.

It's an adjustment. Meet your macros, stay hydrated and just keep moving. The amount of soreness will decrease over time as your body adapts.

Then don't. The only recommendation is caloric deficit and meeting your macros while ensuring you're drinking enough water and, possibly, electrolytes, but I wouldn't focus there. Finally, patience. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
    I hear you, thank you! What would you recommend I drink during my workouts?

You are right! I am just struggling with my energy levels at the moment and it is effecting my work, etc. Will def try the electrolytes, thank you!

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hear you, thank you! What would you recommend I drink during my workouts?

You are right! I am just struggling with my energy levels at the moment and it is effecting my work, etc. Will def try the electrolytes, thank you!
    I think you should drink water. There is no magic supplement that is going to help you lose weight, especially one that you would take while working out.

If energy is an issue, some caffeine may help for feelings of energy. I also wasn't necessarily suggesting that you take electrolytes, just that it could be a contributing factor. My guess is that it probably is not.

Create caloric deficit, meet macros. That's all you need to lose weight.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic