anonymous

2000kcal feel like shizzle - coincidence?

Hello Oracle of Expertise and Passion.

Recently embarked on 2000kcal accurate fat loss programme - but I feel dreadful and hungry quite a bit. I also wake up in the night EVERY NIGHT ravenous and can't get back to sleep.

6ft - 51 Year Old - 207-lbs approx ( scales in another post )

I have COPD which in the past has made me feel lethargic slow and achy - I started training hard on about 2300kcal - and my boobs literally shake from side to side when I bend over

So the experts here said deficit.

Last few days I have felt like I have a virus - just COPD symptoms a bit and everything is a massive effort. As a result I cannot train as much - and days off are becoming more frequent.

Nutrients last 7 days.

Net Ave 1862kcal

Protein 189g
    Carb 182g
    Fiber 19g
    Sugar 45g
    Fat 39g
    Sat fat 11g
    Sodium 2191mg
    Potas 1026
    Vit C 132
    Iron 37
    Calcium 40

At the above it looks as tho IRON is down to 63% of required Calcium 60% or required

I do take vitamins and part of my diet is a delicious - you would say horrendous - super mix of raw veg - I have around 3 pints of that a day.

Any ideas or is this just a normal virus or period of tireness for a few days?

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think your fats are a bit too low. not that it has to be the reason for it, but just pointing it out

anonymous
    Ok thanks - Peanut butter small amounts like 15g a day with an apple ok? or?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stormbitch View Post
    Ok thanks - Peanut butter small amounts like 15g a day with an apple ok? or?
    like you should have 60 grams of fat and like at the very least 50 grams

You don’t need that much protein either

Also your macros don’t match your calories

You’ve asked these questions in other similar threads and when people gave you answers you just disagreed, got defensive and refuse to listen. Why are you asking again?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179627243
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    like you should have 60 grams of fat and like at the very least 50 grams

You don’t need that much protein either

Also your macros don’t match your calories

You’ve asked these questions in other similar threads and when people gave you answers you just disagreed, got defensive and refuse to listen. Why are you asking again?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179627243

If you truly want to help could you do me a solid and not bother answering any of my threads please, although I think you may have some valid points, I really would prefer it if you didn't. Good luck.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you truly want to help could you do me a solid and not bother answering any of my threads please, although I think you may have some valid points, I really would prefer it if you didn't. Good luck.
    Her input was completely reasonable
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

anonymous
    Is is my request.

anonymous
    Is is my request.

For context Adam seemed not to like my response and so gave me bad rep stating “bad attitude” as the transgression.

Ok Adam lets have it out here then!

You want to rep me that is fine but hey if you want to get on board with a debate lets properly discuss it here.

Lets be honest you have appeared to:

1. Pick a fight

2. Vindictively act by adding towards my rep.

3. Involve yourself seemingly in some form of debate that is not of your concern. If you are in some way protecting the other poster is that not rather patronising?

I await your full evidence on my “bad attitude” so I can respond fairly and accordingly.
    Last edited by Stormbitch; 02-18-2021 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Brevity

anonymous
    SnailsRUs has also left bad rep and a nasty remark which said

“Stop being a troll, and posting the same stuff it will get you banned and I hope it does “

So snails lets now use this platform to properly address your concerns. We can have a transparent discussion about.

1. Why I did not leave you bad rep or a snarky comment to your original dressing down of my post and performance.

2. What the definitions of “troll” is and or what is deemed to be fair and reasonable conduct on this forum.

3. Why you think that two posts are the same when in actual fact they are not and or why that seems to antagonise you so much.

4. What your intentions were when responding to my original post which then subsequently resulted in a polite request for you to not respond to my posts.

5. We should also discuss interpretation, context and intention on both my account and on yours and Adams

6. What your relationship with Adam is or does he just fancy you, or “think” I was bullying you. For now I can have that out with Adam and see where that goes.

I assume this board enables PM and thus I suspect both of you have intended harm to me herein by weaponising rep as your first response.

For reference I am not sure the feature for people you don’t like? I will need to check that.

If I am a “troll” which by the way I am beginning to think you might be then why not spend the time with the admins, in an attempt to protect your fellow board members from my conduct.

I look forward to now discussing this with you. Perhaps this might furnish me with an opportunity to observe your conduct and formally respond to you. (which by the way out of adult respect I chose not to originally). It is / was not my intention to pick fights or cross examine people who make the effort to respond to topics I post however I also have the right to ask you to refrain from responding to me if I deem them to be offensive overly pedantic or hurtful.

Hopefully then we can all start to understand and have a grown up conversation about the nuances between communication, inference, insult and debate.
    Last edited by Stormbitch; 02-18-2021 at 03:03 PM.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol this is cracking me up
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

anonymous
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    lol this is cracking me up
    Thats it?

Your response? Your balanced mature rebuttal.

“This is cracking me up”

Thats the debate?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats it?

“This is cracking me up”

Thats the debate?
    Im impressed with your effort and energy here.

Me and Adam don’t really talk out side the boards and never have we cared enough to have a private conversation about you

You have way to much time in your hands. You are taking reps and the Internet too seriously

You are attacking people and reposting/spamming the forum asking the same questions then insulting anyone that has given you advice

Google troll or urban dictionary it

Sorry you seem so salty mate, maybe you aren’t trolling but in that case a therapist maybe helpful <3 repped you just for the sher effort of the post above, says I need to spread rep around more so I’ll rep you when I can if you don’t get yourself banned again
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Thats it?

“This is cracking me up”

Thats the debate?
    I dunno what you're smoking, but you should probably chill out. This is a forum, it ain't that serious.

Also, you didn't provide a premise for debate with me, so, I'm not sure what we're debating?

anonymous
    Im impressed with your effort and energy here.

: Thanks

Me and Adam don’t really talk out side the boards and never have we cared enough to have a private conversation about you

: Slightly nasty undertone there “mate”

You have way to much time in your hands. You are taking reps and the Internet too seriously

: Judgemental and again quite nasty.

: I was bullied a lot. I come here not for nick picking or bullying. You want to banter fine but hmm not sure.

: The internet enables people to hurt others and I like the responses on this forum so yes I do take what people say on it quite seriously. Self improvement is hard - you mastered it fine, not everyone has.

You are attacking people and reposting/spamming the forum asking the same questions then insulting anyone that has given you advice

: Ok good now we are proceeding.

1. Bad repping with your mates is attacking. Then laughing in their faces when they try to resolve it is attacking.
    2. I found your first post to me to contain hurtful and pointless insult albeit amid fair fact. Call it culture differences if you will.
    3. I did not respond at the time but I was offended nor did I bad rep you. Again - zero attack this end.
    4. Lets leave the spam judgments to the mods but IMO the two posts were from different perspectives AND or I MAY have repeated myself, but your second response I found further upsetting. The tone seemed from a place of veiled hostility to me. For someone who does not care much you certainly made sure you put me in my place.
    5. I can insult you if you wish but I have not, I genuinely found you to trigger anxiety not encouragement so I said as best as possible please leave me alone.

Google troll or urban dictionary it

1. I have. I deem my posts to be non offensive or inflammatory. You have the right to think other wise.

Sorry you seem so salty mate, maybe you aren’t trolling but in that case a therapist maybe helpful <3 repped you just for the sher effort of the post above,

:Thanks!

says I need to spread rep around more so I’ll rep you when I can if you don’t get yourself banned again
    : Again I see there maybe a wry joke in there but it can also be seen as smug.
    I haven’t ever been banned from this forum or any actually.

I suffer with anxiety. I live alone and we are locked down for over a year. Yes as the economy is screwed the only control I have is trying to improve myself. I also have few people to talk to. So i regard forums to be a community. Your first post to me was really critical. Lets not dissect it.

I am on medication and I do have therapy. In this day an age “get a therapist” is probably not that nice a thing to say though just for reference, especially with an acerbic undertone.

People with anxiety are advised by therapists not to use forums as they enable people to say things that they may not say to someone in person OR and this is important - causes some or both parties to mis-read things.

So Adam is your penpal got it. So you were ganging up. got it. Adam do you fancy Snails? She does shows I thinks she might be a hotty.

Interestingly. Despite feint hues of nastiness your overall candour in this post seems a tad warmer so theres a thing.

Its an easy time to be cranky!

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I suffer with anxiety. I live alone and we are locked down for over a year. Yes as the economy is screwed the only control I have is trying to improve myself. I also have few people to talk to. So i regard forums to be a community. Your first post to me was really critical. Lets not dissect it.

I am on medication and I do have therapy. In this day an age “get a therapist” is probably not that nice a thing to say though just for reference, especially with an acerbic undertone.

People with anxiety are advised by therapists not to use forums as they enable people to say things that they may not say to someone in person OR and this is important - causes some or both parties to mis-read things.

So Adam is your penpal got it. So you were ganging up. got it. Adam do you fancy Snails? She does shows I thinks she might be a hotty.

Interestingly. Despite feint hues of nastiness your overall candour in this post seems a tad warmer so theres a thing.

Yknow I don’t say this often but I’ll make an exception for you OP...NEGGED!!!

you might want to try a nicer forum, I don’t think you’ll like much of the responses here. We can be blunt

Check this forum out
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/e...ight-loss-help
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Yknow I don’t say this often but I’ll make an exception for you OP...NEGGED!!!
    Wanker

anonymous
    you might want to try a nicer forum, I don’t think you’ll like much of the responses here. We can be blunt

Check this forum out
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/e...ight-loss-help
    Yes! I get that.

Blunt can lead to tough love.

I have been very inspired on this board.

Adam do you fancy Snails? She does shows I thinks she might be a hotty.
    !
    You know for a long time I just respected her contributions on the forums but after she updated her avi i'm pretty damn smitten ;o)

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know for a long time I just respected her contributions on the forums but after she updated her avi i'm pretty damn smitten ;o)
    LOL same here bro I fapped to it twice today...such a sexy drawing!

LOL same here bro I fapped to it twice today
    wouldmarryavi/10

wouldmarryavi/10
    Holy chit! It's crazy how we have even the same taste in women...crudely drawn and not quite discernibly human? Absolute wife material

Holy chit it's crazy how we have even the same taste in women! Crudely drawn and not quite discernibly human? Absolute wife material
    The best is when you buy a post-it packet and just draw your own little pron animation with a pen...

Basically you just sit in your living room with a bottle of lotion and go back and forth between flipping through the post-it animation and doing your business.

So much cheaper than paying for high speed internet.

wont lie I’ve wanked to my avi a couple times since changing it, I look at it and I’m like damn, swole, shredded, ripped to shreds holy cannoli

Lol it’s just so on point with an artistic bit to it

Lmao you guys making me blush awe shucks hurry run to the secret chat on WhatsApp to talk about op
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

wont lie I’ve wanked to my avi a couple times since changing it, I look at it and I’m like damn, swole, shredded, ripped to shreds holy cannoli

Lol it’s just so on point with an artistic bit to it
    I miss the old threads we used to have on here..

Someone drew a picture of me and it was fukkin hilarious

I miss the old threads we used to have on here..

Someone drew a picture of me and it was fukkin hilarious
    hes doing them right now in this thread, pretty golden stuff
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1631373293
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

hes doing them right now in this thread, pretty golden stuff
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1631373293
    Oh im so down for that