TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I need this thing?

Fifty six soon and happy with all my free weights and doing GSLP. But looking to the future this seems like I good price if I can get it down some.

facebook.com/marketplace/item/2091757277626013/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not a fan of universal gyms as they tend to do everything poorly and almost never offer sufficient resistance for those beyond the very beginner stages of training. However, if you were going to buy one, Keys makes some of the better ones.

TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I'm not a fan of universal gyms as they tend to do everything poorly and almost never offer sufficient resistance for those beyond the very beginner stages of training. However, if you were going to buy one, Keys makes some of the better ones.
    Kinda thought that...I'll let it go...

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TomGallopavo View Post
    Kinda thought that...I'll let it go...
    I agree that they are not ideal.I grabbed an Inspire M3 unit off Craigslist mainly for my wife but she didn’t use it. I was replacing a Powertec leverage gym as no plates to load/ unload to make it easier for her.

I kept it and although I totally agree with the previous posts, I actually like it as it is pretty versatile. I like the chest supported rows,lat pull downs ,leg curls or extensions and has a decent ab crunch function. It isn’t perfect by any means but it doesn’t take up a lot of space. I actually bought my Inspire FT2 because I was impressed with the M3. You can see the M3 on the right that it doesn’t have a big foot print. I don’t have a lot of room as I squeezed stuff in there so for now..I guess I will keep it

Attached Images