TruthRising714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

any Tips on Strength training?

hello there guys! I just started working out about couple months ago and want to get into strength training because I want to become an E.M.T. and want to become as strong as possible.
    I have no clue where to start lol. I only have a two dumbbells and a bar that connects them too. I am also age 33 thanks guys!

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you or any of your friends have a medium to large sized friendly dog? Yes or no in your reply.

TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TruthRising714 View Post
    hello there guys! I just started working out about couple months ago and want to get into strength training because I want to become an E.M.T. and want to become as strong as possible.
    I have no clue where to start lol. I only have a two dumbbells and a bar that connects them too. I am also age 33 thanks guys!
    I'll tell you what worked for me as a beginner. Greyskull LP. Get the spreadsheet from lift vault and follow the instructions. Read about the program, there is a wealth of information. Be patient and concentrate on form. It will get heavy soon enough.

Get a good rack, good barbell, and weight plates (Olympic 2"). It's a lifetime investment, not some clothes hanger waste. Search FB marketplace and Craigslist. There are a lot of people seeking to make a fortune but there are also people who want to free up space. Be patient.