pepsiboy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Lose 4 kg fat gain 4 kg muscle

Hi.
    So to reach my goal I need to lose 4 kg fat and gain 4 kg muscle.
    My equipment is kettlebells, 12 kg and 16 kg.
    I warmup until sweating with one handed snatches using the 12 kg I do feel pain in my forearms during warmup.

After warming up I do one handed kettlebell dead snatches or clean and jerk from the floor using the 16 kgs 10 reps until my form suffers. The second exercise is double kettlebell thrusters using the 16 kgs this to using 10 reps until my form suffers.

Will this routine be enough to get me to my goal?
    I also walk a lot.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pepsiboy93 View Post
    Hi.
    I warmup until sweating with one handed snatches using the 12 kg I do feel pain in my forearms during warmup.

After warming up I do one handed kettlebell dead snatches or clean and jerk from the floor using the 16 kgs 10 reps until my form suffers. The second exercise is double kettlebell thrusters using the 16 kgs this to using 10 reps until my form suffers.

I also walk a lot.
    It's going to be incredibly difficult adding 9 pounds of muscle just doing that.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    It's going to be incredibly difficult adding 9 pounds of muscle just doing that.
    I see

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do something more like push ups, dips and possibly pull ups

and don't forget squats

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    do something more like push ups, dips and possibly pull ups

and don't forget squats
    I see, I could try adding that.

davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't forget that your success is 80% nutrition and 20% training. You don't need to train every day, but be mindful of your training. You need a balance between nutrition and different types of training.

So i used to weigh 125 kg, fat only now down to 76-77kg 20 percent body fat.
    My goal is 78-79 kilo with 16 percent body fat. Im trying inutive eating. Seems like my body cant handle dieting after all those years. Been dieting and stuff for 8 years now.

So I bought door gym for pull ups.

So my routine Will be push ups, dips, pull ups and squats until failure x3

Thereafter

One handed snatch, dead snatch and double thrusters 10x3

Im shaky the Day after workout, my core trembles and stuff. Those body exercise did affect my snatches, feeling a moment of complete weakness on the way up and my chest bruised so it seems like they work.

Will see, I might reach my goal this way.

So I lost some weight, adding those push ups, dips, squats, pull ups really did the trick.

Used to have a 91 cm waist now down to 84 cm, 3 more to go, lacking a decent amount of muscle. Weight lifting used to be easier cant phantom lifting nowadays. What you guys is doing is No joke.

andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pepsiboy93 View Post
    Hi.

I also walk a lot.
    How many steps do you walk per day?

alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try and do a full body workout 3-4x a week. Try and stick to conventional exercises.

Alot of your current exercises are focused more on athletics rather than hypertrophy. Snatches and Clean and Jerks are great for building explosiveness but aren't the best muscle builders.

Also make sure you're in a calorie surplus.