Page 91 of 290 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 8672
    KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    He does his best to try to fit in but no one likes him so he just punches at air all day itt
    actually nobody here seems to like anyone. or there isn't dialogue that benefits the long form format.

a lot of it is people posting a one liners like its some weird public diary that nobody gives a crap about and about decidedly obscure and non mainstream stocks nobody really cares about.

its pretty much like crappier nonsensical stocktwits or anything else except its a bunch of behind the times goobers with outdated ideas and methods of approach filled with misguided myths and false beliefs.

this thread reads like a crappy stocktwits filled with people who just want to holler out their wack off grid tickers

no dialgue, no back and forth, no intelligence or brainstorming, working together.

just a bunch of unfriendly autists who want to update a bunch of people who don't really care on their mundane activities.

(and then people make fun of all the positive energy on WSB lol even though majority of people there are way funnier, smarter, and more successful lmao)

keep being a hater retard though it really helps the website grow and it benefits us all

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    actually nobody here seems to like anyone. or there isn't dialogue that benefits the long form format.

a lot of it is people posting a one liners like its some weird public diary that nobody gives a crap about and about decidedly obscure and non mainstream stocks nobody really cares about.

its pretty much like crappier nonsensical stocktwits or anything else except its a bunch of behind the times goobers with outdated ideas and methods of approach filled with misguided myths and false beliefs.

this thread reads like a crappy stocktwits filled with people who just want to holler out their wack off grid tickers

no dialgue, no back and forth, no intelligence or brainstorming, working together.

just a bunch of unfriendly autists who want to update a bunch of people who don't really care on their mundane activities.

(and then people make fun of all the positive energy on WSB lol even though majority of people there are way funnier, smarter, and more successful lmao)

keep being a hater retard though it really helps the website grow and it benefits us all
    I literally like everyone itt besides you. I even like ministeroflust even though he’s a liberal simp.

I’ll pray for you m8

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ApeXXXPredator View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    your point is youre a jealous hater and you and others are just mad because I came into the game knowing nothing. and now im already dominating. (you saw my first beginner post just a lil while ago.)

and you are threatened by how fast I was able to learn this new system of information. that's literally the only reason to “hate” me right now.

because I talked a lot of crap and backed it up.

I literally like everyone itt besides you. I even like ministeroflust even though he’s a liberal simp.

I’ll pray for you m8
    ok then why did you PM me asking for advice LMAO

lets face it, boomers like you are unfriendly and unwelcoming and tribal by nature because your self hating pieces of crap, ugly and a failure in life and you only like other losers and normies and boring people.

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s a weird way to look at things.

When meme stocks are active they are your most safe and sure fire way to make money with the lowest risk because they are predictable. (Predictably volatile)

So dead companies that are trading purely on hype are your most predictable trades?

Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    GME CFO fired. Evidently people who knew of him thought he was a jackwagon

Ryan Cohen tweeted a picture of a McDonalds Ice Cream Cone with a frog emoji

Amazon had one of their execs quit, and it is rumored he may go to GME

Fry's Electronics announced going out of business - a GME competitor

Business plan finally changing and maybe shorts are realizing it's no longer smart to short?

who knows.

contrarian beliefs are that hedges are setting up a little pump and dump to get more GME bagholders. sell a bunch of calls today (wed) and tank it tomorrow and friday
    holy crap its literally none if this stuff

is that the only place you guys can look to for “reasons for change” the same old fundamental bs that doesn't consider the sociological elements? lmao.

did you not pay attention to the other narratives the past couple days? hmmmmmmmm I wonder what else happened....

brb im the new guy here but I guess im the only one who learned the lesson along the way to “trade the trader” and not the market

just like in poker you dont play the cards you olay the people

if you can't comprehend the psychological and sociological aspect of trading, you wont be able to predict accurately the phenomena.

AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmGodBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kingswrv did you ever post your portfolio ????

Cuz if not then stop ruining the fcking thread

Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rumor that GME is moving into Semiconductors

explains the spike

man I got a big haircut this week, need to reassess

Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    So dead companies that are trading purely on hype are your most predictable trades?

its almost as if... *gasp.. you can buy low and sell high off the patterns that emerge! *GASP!!

Originally Posted by AmGodBrah View Post
    Kingswrv did you ever post your portfolio ????

Cuz if not then stop ruining the fcking thread
    im like 4/4 accurate (2x multiplier) predictions in a row at this point bro. Im starting to scare my self how accurate my gut instinct is being

I literally have not made one one wrong day trade move yet lol. still can't get respect tho lmao

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok then why did you PM me asking for advice LMAO

lets face it, boomers like you are unfriendly and unwelcoming and tribal by nature because your self hating pieces of crap, ugly and a failure in life and you only like other losers and normies and boring people.
    I didn’t ask you for advice- I asked you for the discord information which to be honest is just a ton of austists throwing memes around non stop.

If you are going to call someone out, at least be honest about it.

Originally Posted by Harry362 View Post
    rumor that GME is moving into Semiconductors

explains the spike

man I got a big haircut this week, need to reassess
    no that doesn't explain the spike, at all lol

I didn’t ask you for advice- I asked you for the discord information which to be honest is just a ton of austists throwing memes around non stop.

If you are going to call someone out, at least be honest about it.
    kinda like how normal people joke around?

its almost as if there is room for humor when you are sitting there wound up tight all day looking at numbers and tickers.

its almost as if loosening up and joking around makes the long hours and grind bareable to have buddies with you who have stuff in common

anyone who thinks stock market watching has to be somehow serious and joke free I immediately realize they are a retard

obviously the main intellectual dishonesty comes from implying there isn't super serious smart OG people on the aiscord who teach and we all lead super serious discussions for hours on end that facilitate comprehensive analysis by all..

but yeah they posted some memes too in the meme channel so they can't be taken seriously right? even though some of the guys that show up and contribute are smarter than any individuals on here.... they made a joke right? none of it counts now

Anywhomst

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone else playing these meme stocks just for the lolz? hoping BB can make a good run today so I can gtfo. bought at 19.50 like a potatoe
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    anyone else playing these meme stocks just for the lolz? hoping BB can make a good run today so I can gtfo. bought at 19.50 like a potatoe
    i got into AMC at 2 bucks and sold it in the mid 18s back in late january. i am tempted to take a swing at it again around 10 dollars although i see it's climbing from there already.

Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post

Grabbed 1k amc @ 8.89 going to see what happens today may cut it loose @ open or ride it

Originally Posted by hiyooo View Post
    Do that in a bear market, reps for life and I will worship you. SRS
    did you know bears are known to be quite aggressive as well and run up to 35mph?

but yeah youre right. I don't think it would be this easy. but if it IS this easy now we should be stocking up for the winter making big gains

good luck gentlemen

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grabbed 1k amc @ 8.89 going to see what happens today may cut it loose @ open or ride it
    this 9 +/- sold at 11

easyyyyy money
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Off a cliff so far

Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    finally some green not so bad today CCIV actually going up again

Still $40,000 less than I had Monday afternoon

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Harry362 View Post
    finally some green not so bad today CCIV actually going up again

Still $40,000 less than I had Monday afternoon
    I sold half around $50.. Holding till they release some info about production and it should shoot up to at least 40s.. will exit then.
    I bought at 12.75ish so Im good.

edit. Might be today lol
    LAKERS

Originally Posted by skinnyntall View Post
    I sold half around $50.. Holding till they release some info about production and it should shoot up to at least 40s.. will exit then.
    I bought at 12.75ish so Im good.

edit. Might be today lol
    I was in for 4440 shares for $12.50, sold 900 at 24, sold 2500 at 29, holding my last 1000 shares

gonna sell calls against them while IV is high until they get called away

I should have dumped at $60 I don't believe in EV and think its niche although the authoritarian climatecels on the left try to push this bull**** mode of transportation, High end EV is niche of a niche, will never be able to compete with the likes of Ford GM Toyota etc when they have EV on the road.

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are wsb ppl saying about the memes? i don't go there.

are RH ppl restricted from buying again?
    Last edited by thatsnarf; 02-25-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bid / ask on gme is crazy.

brb $800C expiry tmmrw

bid $3.0 ask $4.5

yesterday that $800c opened $0.08.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for a couple of shares of GME @ $130. Still lots of short interest in it.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    fuking LOL top in.

Thank fuk didn't sell puts yet.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    lol

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robparks2m View Post
    fuking lol top in.

lol
    LAKERS

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    fuking LOL top in.

We'll see about that boyo.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Page 91 of 290 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast