Page 117 of 279 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 8353
    headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) headturner1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LCBOLeo View Post
    Brah I am so fuking tilted. Im down from 16k to just 4k. I want to grab this fuking 4k I have left, pop a Xanax, and just go crazy on PLTR calls. It HAS to stop being a lil bich one day right? God damnnnn, and my fuking work put me down to just working one day a week I can't invest with my $200 paycheques lmfao. Srs brahs. I'm going thru some **** rn. Should I yolo PLTR calls or does anyone have any better suggestions.
    Have kingSMDV take your remaining money and quadruple it. He’ll require a finders fee of course.

NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brah I am so fuking tilted. Im down from 16k to just 4k. I want to grab this fuking 4k I have left, pop a Xanax, and just go crazy on PLTR calls. It HAS to stop being a lil bich one day right? God damnnnn, and my fuking work put me down to just working one day a week I can't invest with my $200 paycheques lmfao. Srs brahs. I'm going thru some **** rn. Should I yolo PLTR calls or does anyone have any better suggestions.
    Are you using your whole account on options or something?

Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000) Abzu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about your state of mind but don't panic my man and don't sell.

I'm just getting into the market but to me, in my little wisdom, it looks like we are seeing some great stocks, who benefited from the pandemic, drawing down.

This could be a good buying opportunity like Mar 2020, WMT is at it's best price since July 2020(should I pick some up misc market experts?), CRM is at it's best price since Aug 2020 and LMND at it's best price since Dec 2020.

I'm thinking about picking up all 3 but more immediately WMT, I think CRM and LMND draw down but once these evictions start hitting I think LMND could explode.

What does the misc market think?

Are you guys eyeing any other discounted stocks?
    Dear God, I wonder can you save me? Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
    Dear God, I wonder can you save me? Secret society, tryna keep they eye on me
    Dear God, I wonder can you save me? I can't die, I can't die, I can't die

You can lock my body but can't trap my mind

Can I live?

puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puristhndrwrth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Weird take.

Sounds like you just arent smart enough to day trade properly so you have to rely on slower methods because you simply can't filter out the noise and you don't "get it" so to you it seems "unreliable"

But that doesn't make the risk the same for other people.

Youre not "smarter" for investing conservatively youre just "not smart enough" to invest fast.

If you could double or even triple your money instantly; you would. You just can't, so you have to settle for a slower method.

Though right now if youre smart enough you could double your money once or twice per week on sure things that happen almost every other day. Youre just like... not smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity well enough to make it a sure thing.

So your beta tier risk tolerance level and comprehension limitation is actually holding you back.

Your overbearing risk tolerance level is like an anchor holding you down because your IQ isn't high enough to day trade reliably.

Its ok if that's your strategy, just realize that it doesn't make you smarter to be conservative, it just means youre not smart enough; and that's ok... just don't act cocky and please realize where you are on the investment totem pole of skills.
    Out of curiosity,how much you were able to accumulate since you started believe in your high iq , percentage wise or numbers . Such loud statement ,maybe I should follow your plays nomsayin.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This looks very interesting. April 16th.

Is GME gonna crash and burn or this is some hedge here.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Targeting $275/280 on qqq by mid March
    https://imgur.com/a/7ouqq5f

mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000) mikusk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weird take.

Sounds like you just arent smart enough to day trade properly so you have to rely on slower methods because you simply can't filter out the noise and you don't "get it" so to you it seems "unreliable"

But that doesn't make the risk the same for other people.

Youre not "smarter" for investing conservatively youre just "not smart enough" to invest fast.

If you could double or even triple your money instantly; you would. You just can't, so you have to settle for a slower method.

Though right now if youre smart enough you could double your money once or twice per week on sure things that happen almost every other day. Youre just like... not smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity well enough to make it a sure thing.

So your beta tier risk tolerance level and comprehension limitation is actually holding you back.

Your overbearing risk tolerance level is like an anchor holding you down because your IQ isn't high enough to day trade reliably.

Its ok if that's your strategy, just realize that it doesn't make you smarter to be conservative, it just means youre not smart enough; and that's ok... just don't act cocky and please realize where you are on the investment totem pole of skills.
    I am actually starting to like this guy for his master trolling skills.

Why be beta divident income cuck if you can triple your cash instantly boiiis, he is right ya kno

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, since you're down 75%, you should be entering positions that are worth no more than 5% of your account. Do options, get in and out whenever you're up 30-50% and don't risk more than a couple hundred dollars per trade.

Originally Posted by mikusk View Post
    I am actually starting to like this guy for his master trolling skills.

Why be beta divident income cuck if you can triple your cash instantly boiiis, he is right ya kno
    This. The guy is a funny troll, I enjoy his posts and lol at anyone who takes him seriously.

LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    What did you invest in prior to the loss?
    I made a separate account for options and a lil bit of gambling. Turned $1k into $12k with calls only on PLTR during the run up to 45. Now I'm at $500 ffs

Originally Posted by NoScrubz View Post
    Are you using your whole account on options or something?
    Yeah I had a separate account for options only lol

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Sorry to hear about your state of mind but don't panic my man and don't sell.
    Haha man I don't even have the option to hold. My calls just expire worthless.

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    No, since you're down 75%, you should be entering positions that are worth no more than 5% of your account. Do options, get in and out whenever you're up 30-50% and don't risk more than a couple hundred dollars per trade.
    Yeah my last 4k is in just PLTR stocks, I can't even sell them cuz then it would be selling lower than what I bought it at.
    Last edited by LCBOLeo; 03-03-2021 at 04:23 PM.

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Targeting $275/280 on qqq by mid March
    https://imgur.com/a/7ouqq5f
    inb4 this instead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Follow the guy I recommended on discord. Ez money. Btw I lost 70% of my account from gme so I know how it feels. Don't get into any meme stocks, I don't trust any of them. I consider anything wallstreetbets is in as a meme stocks meaning there's going to be huge pumps and dumps.

LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCBOLeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roughinhouse View Post
    Follow the guy I recommended on discord. Ez money.
    Not familiar with how to join discord, isn't an invite link required? Could you please shoot me an invite link?

roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not familiar with how to join discord, isn't an invite link required? Could you please shoot me an invite link?
    Can't share the link but download discord on your desktop, click the search servers button, search eagle investors, join, and only listen to kindredd. The other ones aren't nearly as good.

Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I made a separate account for options and a lil bit of gambling. Turned $1k into $12k with calls only on PLTR during the run up to 45. Now I'm at $500 ffs
    Imagine how much money is changing accounts on a daily basis and just the sheer amount of fees etc banks/brokerages must be raking in on the huge increase in trading volumes

Today Person A wins and Person B loses, tomorrow Person B wins and Person A loses. Money changes accounts but there's one party who always wins in the end -- companies facilitating the trades

The whole GME fiasco and all this insane volatility is probably the big bois playing 4D chess with the banks/brokerages to increase retail trading interest and boost their revenues

A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Imagine how much money is changing accounts on a daily basis and just the sheer amount of fees etc banks/brokerages must be raking in on the huge increase in trading volumes

Today Person A wins and Person B loses, tomorrow Person B wins and Person A loses. Money changes accounts but there's one party who always wins in the end -- companies facilitating the trades

The whole GME fiasco and all this insane volatility is probably the big bois playing 4D chess with the banks/brokerages to increase retail trading interest and boost their revenues
    It 100% is. Robinhood sells order flow data to Citadel, big funds front run the pump, short right before the dump, rinse and repeat.

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    been bagholding palantir for a week i hope it moons.
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Down like $27k total this past week.

My angus
    Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

SuperStraight Crew

Always Neg Back Crew

Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post

My angus
    stocks? They'll go back up eventually. Options, well that sucks.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post

My angus
    Damn! I'd be in a frenzy. This thing can be very stressful
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sup ya ego strokers?

We buy high, sell even H I G H E R
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sitting through these bearish portions of the market was easy before I learned about WSB, this thread, and "active" investing

used to just throw stuff in ETF and check in once a month

now constantly glued to the screen and fomo'ing watching WSB pump and dumpers make $100k per trade on blood red days
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    sitting through these bearish portions of the market was easy before I learned about WSB, this thread, and "active" investing

now constantly glued to the screen and fomo'ing watching WSB pump and dumpers make $100k per trade on blood red days

Don't spend time going over gain posts that get upvoted to top.

9 million subscribers on wsb someone will always be on the right side of the trade.

look at both to get reality check that trading is not easy (especially what wsb loves to do weekly calls)

compare these two

https://ns.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbe...ct_sr=on&t=day

vs

you will find gems like this

yesterday those calls were worth $120K and he didn't sell.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stocks? They'll go back up eventually. Options, well that sucks.
    Unrealized losses from stocks, fortunately

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Damn! I'd be in a frenzy. This thing can be very stressful
    No kidding. I did put another $40k total in stocks on the way down tho.

#BallsOfSteel
    Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

SuperStraight Crew

Always Neg Back Crew

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your stocks will go back up (srs)

PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000) PattBattmann is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Your stocks will go back up (srs)
    Just keep buying into ARK, right? (srs)
    Queen > Beatles crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Follow the guy I recommended on discord. Ez money. Btw I lost 70% of my account from gme so I know how it feels. Don't get into any meme stocks, I don't trust any of them. I consider anything wallstreetbets is in as a meme stocks meaning there's going to be huge pumps and dumps.
    What? Lol

That’s ridiculous. What does pump and dump mean to you?
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PositiveCrew has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    Don't spend time going over gain posts that get upvoted to top.

9 million subscribers on wsb someone will always be on the right side of the trade.

look at both to get reality check that trading is not easy (especially what wsb loves to do weekly calls)

compare these two

vs

you will find gems like this

yesterday those calls were worth $120K and he didn't sell.

Appreciate it I know what to avoid looking at, but it's like a car crash - you just can't stop looking

Were you the one I was discussing covered calls and thetagang with earlier?

All the calls I sold are down 70%+, could easily rebuy for profit, but then what do I turn around and do?

To get more value I would have to sell lower strike prices (probably below my cost basis), or sell further out strike dates (odds that market gains 20% back by April, May, etc?)

not sure which is better or how to take advantage of buying to close CC's
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post

You and the market haven't reached panic mode if you don't wake up 15 minutes before market opening to buy/sell then go back to sleep and set alarm for the press conference or congress vote 4 hours later.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

What? Lol

That’s ridiculous. What does pump and dump mean to you?
    Huge pumps in a short period of time followed by a massive crash usually caused by large institutional traders. E.g: RKT which just happened yesterday