qwe123asd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question WO plan based on 9 days? (forget the week)

Hi everybody,
    I'm just to try to create the perfect wo program to fit my needs.
    Due to work and family i've too few time for my workout sessions during the week. I usually make 3 session A,B,C but i can't make all of them in 7 days.
    So i'm try to create a sort of 10 days based wo plan. So i mean, forget the week.

_ session A (Monday).
    _ 2 days rest (tuesday, wednesday)
    _ session B (Thursday).
    _ 2 days rest. (friday, saturday).
    _ session C (Sunday).
    _ 2 days rest (monday, teusday).
    _ session A (Thursday). -- as you can see, shifted on forward of 2 days --.
    _ and so on ...

As you can see to repeat the same session i wait 9 days.
    The question is... are 9 days a too long period of rest for a muscles?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If there are muscles not being worked for 9 days then yes, it's too long IMO.

One solution would be to work multiple muscle groups each session. Or even your whole body since this is slightly over 2 sessions a week

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most often people who are busy with work, family, and other stuff stilll manage to make time for a 45-60 minute workout. Maybe that means you have to get up earlier to fit it in. If so, then so be it. Or whatever you have to do to get it in. There’s people here who get up as early as 3-4 AM to make time for their workout before starting their day.

When people post these threads this is usually an issue of time management and making some adjustments to your daily schedule to make the time, not an issue of not having the time.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Most often people who are busy with work, family, and other stuff stilll manage to make time for a 45-60 minute workout. Maybe that means you have to get up earlier to fit it in. If so, then so be it. Or whatever you have to do to get it in. There’s people here who get up as early as 3-4 AM to make time for their workout before starting their day.

When people post these threads this is usually an issue of time management and making some adjustments to your daily schedule to make the time, not an issue of not having the time.

Yes i've tried early morning wo but it doesn't seems suitable for my organism, especially in winter time. I've noticed that when i start at 7 PM i'm more powerful.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If there are muscles not being worked for 9 days then yes, it's too long IMO.

One solution would be to work multiple muscle groups each session. Or even your whole body since this is slightly over 2 sessions a week
    The muscles are mild activated by other exercises during the middle sessions.
    Session A ( chest, triceps, abs ).
    Session B ( shoulders, legs, low back ).
    Session C ( back, biceps, abs ).

Plz give some examples of a full body wo in 2 session.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by qwe123asd View Post
    Yes i've tried early morning wo but it doesn't seems suitable for my organism, especially in winter time. I've noticed that when i start at 7 PM i'm more powerful.
    Two things.

If working out in the early morning was the only time you had available, I would say probably after doing it long enough you may find you get used to it. It’s something you have to let your body get used to, getting up earlier. I’m not trying to sound harsh here, but when you’re real busy things aren’t always gonna be under the most “comfortable” circumstances. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices if something is really important and you want to make time for it.

Okay, so then what about staying up a little later if you have to and working out in the evenings as another option?
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, it's very inefficient. Aim to work every muscle group once every 3-4 days IMO, even if there is overlap between

BTW, you will adapt to morning workouts - I did this recently and didn't like it at first but it will improve and even if it didn't, it's better than not working out enough.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by qwe123asd View Post
    The muscles are mild activated by other exercises during the middle sessions.
    Session A ( chest, triceps, abs ).
    Session B ( shoulders, legs, low back ).
    Session C ( back, biceps, abs ).

Plz give some examples of a full body wo in 2 session.
    Squat, bench, row
    RDL, OHP, pull-ups

Add accessories as you are able.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.