Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    But you ain't black. Will never be black. The fact you insist on calling yourself black is bizarre.

I can call myself white. Why? Because all of my ancestors were white! See how that works.

You are Mexican/Southwest Indian. Deal with it. Trey songz you are not.

As far as your family doing more for this country then mine or anyone else's? Ok I'll play.

My great grandfather on my fathers side was a mayor of a large city in Ohio for 20 years. My grandfather on my dads side was the President of the Chamber of Commerce for a large city in Ohio for 15 years.
    My dad was a school superintendent for 20 years in MI.

On my mothers side, my grandfather was a WWII officer His family before him founded and started a city in Michigan. The high school is named after my moms maiden name as a result. 3 roads in the city are named after that side of the family. My grandfather also started and ran the largest hardware company in MI with the first one being in that town.

So....that is just for starters. I can go on.

Please, share with us all of the great things your family has done for this country.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    LOL if she were Japanese she probably did get money srs. Japanese Interment Reparations was in the millions of dollars.
    Taiwan. Ese.

I still demand her reparations, repercussions, and repositories!!

No justice no peace damnit all!

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    It won't happen because every "POC" will complain about it.

LGBTQI and Immigrants will get tangibles before we do srs so it's no use harping on the concept.
    This is one of the most unfortunate unarguable facts mentioned itt.

P.S. Fk LBJ
    P.S.S. Target very specific zipcodes with undeniable incentives for business. Caveat that with particular rules that guarantee wealth. This can be done without race even being mentioned and those folks can rejoin the dream. No unions!

PSSS School choice shouldn't be an argument for children. The community wants it but are being denied to better their children.

Opportunity zones with teeth!
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i liked the guy that was clearly an off the boat foreigner who was talking about getting paid.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm almost happy Democrats won a super majority just so that there is no excuse for this stuff not being implemented and it can be put to bed. No more pandering over it.

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many Asian Americans are just as racist, if not worse, yet many are happy in being the "Model Minority" for White America.

Even within the Asian diaspora I know many of you call Filipinos the Black people of Asian. None of you dealt with the remnants of chattel slavery or Jim Crow so you can hide behind the idea of being a minority yet not actually dealt with it like Blacks.

A lot of Asian Americans were able to come to the USA off the strength of African Americans and White Allies during the Civil Rights Movement where the 1965 Immigration Act was slipped in between all of that.
    Yeah breh there's racist people of all races lol. It's 2021, there's zero excuses at this point. We had a black president for 8 years. If immigrants can move here and make a better life for themselves the problem is with you.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    The deepest and darkest absolute truth as always from big Ern

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    You say you don't care, but you screech like you do.

Anyways, why not just make reparations be a free STEM education at a state school for anyone who is at least 50% black, kept at least a 3.2 GPA in high school, and is at least third gen American. Make that reparations and see how many people will try to claim the benefit.
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    This is one of the most unfortunate unarguable facts mentioned itt.

P.S. Fk LBJ
    P.S.S. Target very specific zipcodes with undeniable incentives for business. Caveat that with particular rules that guarantee wealth. This can be done without race even being mentioned and those folks can rejoin the dream. No unions!

PSSS School choice shouldn't be an argument for children. The community wants it but are being denied to better their children.

Opportunity zones with teeth!
    These are good too. Except IMO for the unnecessary limitations. There are fields outside of STEM that have value. And union or no union should be up to the workers, not the government.

Like my suggestion for a down payment grant they reward effort- there is a grant available, but you still have to qualify for a loan and make regular mortgage payments like anyone else.

Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    Yeah breh there's racist people of all races lol. It's 2021, there's zero excuses at this point. We had a black president for 8 years. If immigrants can move here and make a better life for themselves the problem is with you.
    People just don't change that quickly.

[God] does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth [generation].

Exodus 34:7b
    If you understand sin as "missing the mark" or "falling short" you can see that this is something that has been known for a long time. You can even leave God out of it. Children with lousy parents usually aren't good parents themselves.

From psychology:

1st generation: alcoholic/drug addict parent has a child who develops disorganized attachment from growing up w/unstable roles (child often forced into caretaking/parentified, self-worth suffers w/addiction being prioritized over the child)

2nd generation: adult with disorganized attachment/insecure raises children who are much more likely to be NPD/BPD/etc.

3rd generation: adult with personality disorder raises children who are most likely to also be personality disordered and/or co-dependent
    Of course those in the 2nd/3rd/etc. generations may also struggle w/substance abuse.

It is really damaging for people with out of control substance abuse issues to raise children. Adult Children Of Alcoholics is a term for a reason.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I still keep the foot on the neck of White people who want to dismiss racism or the fact that being white in this society has benefitted them for generations up to this day.
    So, what you're saying is that if white people don't "check their privilege" you have a problem with that and will "keep your foot on their neck"

So brave, so powerful

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the slaves are dead.

the blacks born in america already have a hand up compared to africa.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post

These are good too. Except IMO for the unnecessary limitations. There are fields outside of STEM that have value. And union or no union should be up to the workers, not the government.

Like my suggestion for a down payment grant they reward effort- there is a grant available, but you still have to qualify for a loan and make regular mortgage payments like anyone else.

People just don't change that quickly.

If you understand sin as "missing the mark" or "falling short" you can see that this is something that has been known for a long time. You can even leave God out of it. Children with lousy parents usually aren't good parents themselves.

From psychology:

Of course those in the 2nd/3rd/etc. generations may also struggle w/substance abuse.

It is really damaging for people with out of control substance abuse issues to raise children. Adult Children Of Alcoholics is a term for a reason.
    Unions have decimated black population centers and are part of the reason they are in the position they are in.

Doesnt matter if anyone wants to unionize in a right to work state, make anyone's decision of wanting to or not irrelevant.

Lay out a fair deal on the table because something politically influencing something so volatile will kill it.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Unions have decimated black population centers and are part of the reason they are in the position they are in.

Doesnt matter if anyone wants to unionize in a right to work state, make anyone's decision of wanting to or not irrelevant.

Lay out a fair deal on the table because something politically influencing something so volatile will kill it.
    I'm not following.

How did unions decimate black population centers?

You can have unions in right to work states, but joining the union can't be a required condition for employment:

What is right to work? Right-to-work laws prohibit labor unions and employers from requiring workers to pay union dues as a condition of employment.
    The last sentence I just plain don't understand.

I know that unions can be corrupt, just like any organization involving people (markets, churches, governments). And I know that historically unions have been a part of the Democratic voting block, though honestly the DNC stopped giving a crap about the working and middle class back in the Clinton administration.

I still believe that employees should have the right to form a union and collectively bargain with their employer for the best employment situation they can negotiate. I'm less of a fan of things like seniority over job performance.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by God_Given View Post
    So, what you're saying is that if white people don't "check their privilege" you have a problem with that and will "keep your foot on their neck"

So brave, so powerful
    Hey man if people are going to bring the subject of race up I will keep it 100 on the topic. I'm not going to sugar coat it because some people will get their feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    I'm in the top 10th percentile in terms of income for my age and gender. Even higher when it comes to being a Black man. I'm doing fine bro.

Obama's latest memoir is candid about the racism and dismissiveness of it during his presidency. Even our Black President of eight years didn't deny that so nice try trying to use him as an example.

Obama wrote in his new book: "Through Palin, it seemed as if the dark spirits that had long been lurking on the edges of the modern Republican Party—xenophobia, anti intellectualism, paranoid conspiracy theories, an antipathy toward Black and brown folks—were finding their way to center stage. She had no idea what the hell she was talking about."
    You had him constantly calling him a Muslim, Communist, not born in this country, anti-American throughout his presidency.
    Last edited by sword_; 01-30-2021 at 11:18 AM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey man if people are going to bring the subject of race up I will keep it 100 on the topic. I'm not going to sugar coat it because some people will get their feelings hurt.

I'm in the top 10th percentile in terms of income for my age and gender. Even higher when it comes to being a Black man. I'm doing fine bro.

Obama's latest memoir is candid about the racism and dismissiveness of it during his presidency. Even our Black President of eight years didn't deny that so nice try trying to use him as an example.

You had him constantly calling him a Muslim, Communist, not born in this country, anti-American throughout his presidency.
    Do you think America is the only racist country in the world?

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    Do you think America is the only racist country in the world?
    Why are we comparing to other countries? This country is all of ours and needs to be held to the highest of standards. Low IQ idiots like yourself seem to forget that when its convenient

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Why are we comparing to other countries? This country is all of ours and needs to be held to the highest of standards. Low IQ idiots like yourself seem to forget that when its convenient
    Is it racist?
    The expectation
    Human beings could
    Not kill each other for shoes

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Is it racist?
    The expectation
    Human beings could
    You already know the answer to that question. We as Americans kill for far less than shoes however

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They simply want to take from others. There is nothing more to it than that.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    Black culture is unfortunately a culture of crime, drugs, violence, misogyny, lack of value for education, unwed mothers, lack of father figures, and victim-mentality. All thanks to the Liberal Democrat policies and propaganda of the last 60 years. Liberal Democrats want to keep black people dependent and enslaved and victims because that helps their power base. Liberal Democrats are the Ultimate Racists.

Thats the ultimate truth....its not about skin its about culture. And the culture is so pervasive that much discrimination comes from the immediate reaction to skin color associated with their culture.

however that would not go down well with most people.

Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at this group of people loving to be a victim. How about you work on the rate of single black motherhood and crime...

Don't make me post the FACTS

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Is it racist?
    The expectation
    Human beings could
    Forgot to log into your kiop account bro

Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    Lol at this group of people loving to be a victim. How about you work on the rate of single black motherhood and crime...

Don't make me post the FACTS
    What you posted has nothing to do with any talk of potential reparations for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Come back to the thread when you can stick to the topic and argue intelligently

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Forgot to log into your kiop account bro
    The reps
    They passed
    From him to me
    Contagion uncontrolled
    But who was mask?

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gimmedat
    Make Europe Germany Again

WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes I am indeed low iq.

You're not worth arguing with because:

A) it's unclear whether you're black or not
    B) All you do is create race bait threads and if a thread is about a black person killing a non black person you call it race baiting

Strong hypocrisy lol

C) You steal all of your content from the c oli locker room forum, A well known anti-anything other than black race, racist forum

Be a man right now and share with us your the c oli username so we can see your post history.

Seriously, you're fuking pathetic and a desperate pos.
    Last edited by WishIWasJawBrah; 01-30-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at Jaydawg claiming his family did anything for this country

Applying for food stamps and being homeless doesn’t help a nation prosper

Yes I am indeed low iq
    Stopped reading right here

Stopped reading right here
    Well yeah, you ignore the truth

Tell us your the col i username

Jaydawg has no rebuttal because he steals all of his content from the col i

Jaydawg has no rebuttal because he steals all of his content from the col i
    I've already made my thoughts known on this issue. Do I believe reparations should be handed out? Nah.. but if it was give it to those who suffered through Jim Crow era laws.

Reading is hard and you're a self confirmed low IQ poster so what point is there to further respond to you

I've already made my thoughts known on this issue. Do I believe reparations should be handed out? Nah.. but if it was give it to those who suffered through Jim Crow era laws.

Reading is hard and you're a self confirmed low IQ poster so what point is there to further respond to you
    Didn't read.

You're unoriginal.

All of your content is ripped off from another forum including the exact same thread titles.

I will make the link in all of your future threads.