tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tracking client sessions app/website

I just started my own personal training business. I have a lot of it set up, but I would really like an app or website where I can track how many sessions each client has left. Since I have just started I would prefer that it is free. I use Appointlet for them to sign-up for sessions and I have linked it with Google Calendar, but I would like a way to count down how many sessions they have left in a more full proof and time efficient way rather than going to the calendar and counting sessions. Does anyone know of a good app or website? Thanks.

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tlifter View Post
    I just started my own personal training business. I have a lot of it set up, but I would really like an app or website where I can track how many sessions each client has left. Since I have just started I would prefer that it is free. I use Appointlet for them to sign-up for sessions and I have linked it with Google Calendar, but I would like a way to count down how many sessions they have left in a more full proof and time efficient way rather than going to the calendar and counting sessions. Does anyone know of a good app or website? Thanks.
    Trainerize feels second to none imo in terms of organization and also programming.

Sounds like you're almost after a CMS, Mindbody is good but is a little on the pricier side.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im old school and just use a yearly/daily planner written down.
    It's really not that hard unless of course you have a high number of say fifty clients.

DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Based on experience the best way to track your clients sessions and progression is with a notebook. Just write down any information you need.

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DemGainzGR View Post
    Based on experience the best way to track your clients sessions and progression is with a notebook. Just write down any information you need.
    That doesn´t seem very comfortable.

MartinBHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DemGainzGR View Post
    Extremely inefficient, time-consuming and gives off a bad vibe to clients that expect a digitized experience.

My favorite app is BY FAR one called ABEL (can't link, but website is abelDOTfit). They're still getting things off the ground, but they're so hands on with their support if you e-mail them and their app looks and feels really good. I'm getting really good feedback from my clients using it, and they also have a static cost as opposed to a scaling one, which saves me a lot of money as I got a lot of clients.

TylerPC73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like using typical personal training software to be honest. Some of my favorites are truecoach and mindbody. Of course you could go the old-fashioned pencil and paper route as well. Good luck.

rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rets85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're also looking to sell the package and *then* track it, I know Persona does this.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My trainer uses a notebook, for many clients. Maybe not the best way, but seems to work.