Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post

Texas would fail if we seceded and it is not worth the conversation.
    Because?

I mean I'm seriously curious. We have better resources than any other state I can think of. CA has a better farming climate, but AFAIK they don't have an oil and gas industry.

Austin real estate is going for 25% over list price with 30+ offers per property.

We California now.
    Tell me about it. :/ Real estate through all of central TX from Denton down to San Antonio is super high and things are selling that just make my jaw drop. Has me eyeballing the Carolinas and I'm at least a third generation Texan born in Fort Worth.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    What happens when CA/NY/NJ and the CCP attack TX? Im assuming since TX isn't paying for the American military anymore, they won't get their protection??

PS, where do texans go once their growing hard left latino/asian electorate realize they actually control TX. all they have to do is turnout. Imagine TX seceding and the next year the TX GOP passes amnesty hahaha
    As unlikely as secession is, this is also. Believe it or not many hispanic residents of TX have roots in the state as deep as my own and are against illegal immigration. Increasing the supply of labor isn't beneficial to present workers.

You can see the shift here from 2016-2020; I also have data in my Texas thread. It was the suburbs that made Biden gain in Texas; Trump picked up a lot in Hispanics compared to 2016.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9192441&page=4
    Trump lost the suburban Karen vote and he knew it was going that way during the election. He did not handle the pandemic well.

And, no, it wasn't me. Actually didn't vote this time because I wasn't registered.

Originally Posted by RogerSterling View Post
    Some red state seceding gets brought up every few years like it's a threat to economically productive blue states if the dead weight red states were to secede. lmao.
    The economy of the State of Texas is the second largest by GDP in the United States after that of California. It has a gross state product of $1.887 trillion as of 2019. As of 2015, Texas is home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 51 overall [third most after New York and California]. In 2017, Texas grossed more than $264.5 billion a year in exports—more than the exports of California [$172 billion] and New York [$77.9 billion] combined.

As a sovereign country [2016], Texas would be the 10th largest economy in the world by GDP, ahead of South Korea and Canada and behind Brazil. Texas's household income was $48,259 in 2010 ranking 25th in the nation. The state debt in 2012 was calculated to be $121.7 billion, or $7,400 per taxpayer. Texas has the second largest population in the country after California.
    There are only 16 states less dependent on the Federal government than TX. Probably has a bit to do with our low wages/$7.25 minimum wage.

The lineup is driven by demographics. States with a larger share of higher-income residents will consistently pay more in income taxes. States with older populations will receive more through social security and medicare. A state's position can also shift during times of crisis, such as after a hurricane, when federal assistance flows into the region.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Because?

I mean I'm seriously curious. We have better resources than any other state I can think of. CA has a better farming climate, but AFAIK they don't have an oil and gas industry.
    We would need to create our own military, currency and we would lose access to interstate highways and need to lease them from the Federal government and then create state-by-state compacts for trade. Countries would need to independently trade with Texas, which would cause a political rift with the trade of the USA. Farm aid would be cut off, treaties would need to be made with Mexico to transport goods. Our air travel would require a new passport and identity system. Everything exiting Texas would need to go through U.S. customs. We would have to agree to the United States regulations to do trade with them.

A states entire infrastructure is based around the United States of America. If Texas seceded we would need to create entirely new government offices to handle all of the negotiations, work. We would have more regulations than the United States because everything would be starting from scratch.

It would cost us our entire economy to secede; sooner or later Texas would renegotiate an entry back into the United States. It would be a net loss.

What benefit would there be to seceding?

--
    Not to mention, 46% of our population voted Democrat; Texas would lose support from almost half of our citizenry. Our largest cities, most populous areas, most GDP producing portions are currently voting Democrat. Metropolitan Texas makes up the majority of our GDP.

Dallas Mayor: Eric Johnson (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Ft. Worth Mayor: Barbara Price (nonpartisan/republican)
    San Antonio Mayor: Ron Nirenberg (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Austin Mayor: Steve Adler (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Houston Mayor: Sylvester Turner (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Tyler Mayor: Martin Heines (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Corpus Christi Mayor: Paulette Guajardo (nonpartisan/democrat)
    El Paso Mayor: Oscar Leeser (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Midland Mayor: Patrick Payton (nonpartisan/republican)

Last edited by metroins; 01-28-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Foxmulder0 View Post
    Lol I prob listen to more texas country than you ever have and I’m from chicago.

Brb Ryan bingham

Brb townes van Zant

Brb guy Clark

My family and I are comin
    Most rep worthy post ITT so far, Bingham is a ****in life changer of an artist.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not surprised to see the liberal ******* from Austin hating on this

Go back to cali you scum

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We would need to create our own military, currency and we would lose access to interstate highways and need to lease them from the Federal government and then create state-by-state compacts for trade. Countries would need to independently trade with Texas, which would cause a political rift with the trade of the USA. Farm aid would be cut off, treaties would need to be made with Mexico to transport goods. Our air travel would require a new passport and identity system. Everything exiting Texas would need to go through U.S. customs. We would have to agree to the United States regulations to do trade with them.

A states entire infrastructure is based around the United States of America. If Texas seceded we would need to create entirely new government offices to handle all of the negotiations, work. We would have more regulations than the United States because everything would be starting from scratch.

It would cost us our entire economy to secede; sooner or later Texas would renegotiate an entry back into the United States. It would be a net loss.

What benefit would there be to seceding?

--
    Not to mention, 46% of our population voted Democrat; Texas would lose support from almost half of our citizenry. Our largest cities, most populous areas, most GDP producing portions are currently voting Democrat. Metropolitan Texas makes up the majority of our GDP.

Dallas Mayor: Eric Johnson (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Ft. Worth Mayor: Barbara Price (nonpartisan/republican)
    San Antonio Mayor: Ron Nirenberg (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Austin Mayor: Steve Adler (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Houston Mayor: Sylvester Turner (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Tyler Mayor: Martin Heines (nonpartisan/democrat)
    Corpus Christi Mayor: Paulette Guajardo (nonpartisan/democrat)

But you don’t understand the mind of a cultist.
    “It was his second teeeerrrrmmmmm!!!”
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post

Go back to cali you scum
    Your feelings do not matter when discussing facts.

I don't do limits.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your feelings do not matter when discussing facts.
    The only fact I know is you are a coward and scum

The only fact I know is you are a coward and scum
    The three sports teams you have as your user title are from Democrat cities. Two of them from the Great Democrat State of New York

I don't do limits.

Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)

You'll sooner see Texas give up its guns than it seceding from the union.
    Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Go back to cali you scum
    I actually saw data this morning on where people from california are moving to and Texas is the #1 location lol

Liberals are actual cancer unfortunately
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

The three sports teams you have as your user title are from Democrat cities. Two of them from the Great Democrat State of New York

You mad *******?

Buffalo may be a hell hole thanks to the way it's ran (Democratic go figure) but bills fan in large aren't Democrats

[Img]https://i.postimg.cc/yYwP41sw/1-ce5-Kc90n-Fw-NHX4-VGk-Yy-Sz-Q.jpg[/imfg]

You mad *******?

Bills fans arent Democrats I can assure you that
    You cannot even embed.

I don't do limits.

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You cannot even embed.
    Please stop arguing and put up more useless graphs that you nor anyone else comprehend.

Sick of the talking but like what the other guys like to say, OK teach?
    Carpe Diem, BABY

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You mad *******?

Buffalo may be a hell hole thanks to the way it's ran (Democratic go figure) but bills fan in large aren't Democrats
    They had a petition to keep Cuomo out of the playoff game and he backed out. Lmao
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

Originally Posted by gun-G View Post
    Please stop arguing and put up more useless graphs that you nor anyone else comprehend.

a picture of Bryon brown proves nothing other than buffalo is a legit **** hole because of democratic leaders

Originally Posted by MrQuint View Post
    They had a petition to keep Cuomo out of the playoff game and he backed out. Lmao
    There's a reason west of monroe county you see F*uck cuomo yard signs and stickers

Originally Posted by gun-G View Post

Is this a comprehensible sentence?

I don't do limits.

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Right here in the back row of class. you tell me, Teach...
    Carpe Diem, BABY

Guess you went on a bike ride. Yo comprende, Profesor?
    Carpe Diem, BABY

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When the Federal Government begins to act like a big bully which steals everyone's lunch money, you cannot help but think the unthinkable might just happen one day.

The one thing which must be defunded before all else is the Fed gov.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a Texan who loves my state very much, the last thing I would want is for us to secede from the union. I’d much rather our country actually unite and have each individual state and its citizenry play their part in promoting prosperity for our nation as a whole.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    As a Texan who loves my state very much, the last thing I would want is for us to secede from the union. I’d much rather our country actually unite and have each individual state and its citizenry play their part in promoting prosperity for our nation as a whole.
    That's not a realistic expectation
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!