DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb Starting a Amateur Karate Dojo

Starting a Karate Dojo For my Son. I am asking fellow Karate and MMA Artist, where can we source Official Karate Tournament Accepted Karate GIs that come in various sizes, designs, and colors? Classes will be given at no monetary costs but proof of community service and positive progress in education will be accepted. There will be rules and once the rules are broken you are no longer welcome in my Dojo with no questions asked you will be asked to leave and never come back.

Respect is Earned Not Given or Bought.

Honor, Humility and Humbleness.

There will be 8 Belt Degrees, Belts and patches will be given at no cost. There shall be no discussions of why you did not progress to a higher belt no money will buy you a higher belt and begging will get you kicked out of my Dojo. No sleeping in my Dojo either you earn your own keep for thy Dojo is not a homeless shelter.

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's funny OP. i'm opening a dojo too. except my motto is strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

see you at the all valley puto.

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry brah, if it's not an aikido or some sort of ultimate killing martial art, you're not in the game (and your son won't be either lmao)
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Starting a Karate Dojo For my Son. I am asking fellow Karate and MMA Artist, where can we source Official Karate Tournament Accepted Karate GIs that come in various sizes, designs, and colors? Classes will be given at no monetary costs but proof of community service and positive progress in education will be accepted. There will be rules and once the rules are broken you are no longer welcome in my Dojo with no questions asked you will be asked to leave and never come back.

Respect is Earned Not Given or Bought.

Honor, Humility and Humbleness.

There will be 8 Belt Degrees, Belts and patches will be given at no cost. There shall be no discussions of why you did not progress to a higher belt no money will buy you a higher belt and begging will get you kicked out of my Dojo. No sleeping in my Dojo either you earn your own keep for thy Dojo is not a homeless shelter.
    Fuji...I know that gracie barra and alliance among others are all the Fuji everyday gi. I’m sure they’d do the same for karate

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What if someone offered you $1 million to advance 1 level in belt rank?

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benji Snap View Post
    What if someone offered you $1 million to advance 1 level in belt rank?
    Ha ha!!!!